dallysingh101

Student tried to kill parents with a bomb over white girl

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

He'd have had a greater chance of success if he'd had the brains to formulate an elaborate plan by staging a fake break-in during the middle of the night, during which he could've claimed his parents were bludgeoned to death by a burglar.

This reminds me of an episode of The Confession Tapes. Very thought-provoking story.

Edited by MrDoaba

Thankfully nobody was hurt.  His parents have some responsibility for his actions, and mostly it rests with him.  He won't have to worry about them or his girl for a long time now. Some might say, not long enough, but eight years in British jail hopefully opens his eyes to something.

Now that it's over, hopefully he will find peace some how and learn from this. 

There is no such thing as an outdoor cctv video without shadows.  That still bothers me and makes me think maybe we don't know the whole story of what's going on.  I mean we're all operating off of what dailymail.uk said. 

No matter the scenario I hope he emerges back into society better for it and not a danger to others.

Oh, I had to look it up, but what a fudha, lol.

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

eight years in British jail hopefully opens his eyes to something.

Only four years bro.

12 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh, I had to look it up, but what a fudha, lol.

Lol!! That word there, ends with long "u" not "a".  :grin

• Haha 1

Four years?  Dang.  That isn't much time for him to pull his head out.  Good luck to him.

FudhUUUU.  Heh.  Thank you.

I always appreciate getting schooled by you.

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Four years?  Dang.  That isn't much time for him to pull his head out.  Good luck to him.

It's not. One day and one night in the UK count as a two seperate days.

Haha no problem brother. Although use it at your own risk lol! Some people find it overly vulgar (and in the truest sense is rather vulgar).

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

It's not. One day and one night in the UK count as a two seperate days.

Haha no problem brother. Although use it at your own risk lol! Some people find it overly vulgar (and in the truest sense is rather vulgar).

I can be fairly vulgar by nature, but somebody was quoting Gurbani about speaking more cleanly and I've been taking that to heart.

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

enough time to get converted ....

On 15/01/2018 at 9:57 AM, jkvlondon said:

enough time to get converted ....

Good riddance lol

On 1/15/2018 at 12:53 AM, joker said:

daily mail on line is based in India  So guess the sikh hate 

No, bro, Daily Mail is located in London. That is not currently a part of India, though some Englishmen would beg to differ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/index.html

Anyway, the Daily Mail website has tab links "UK", "US", and "India" at the top. When you click a tab, you get stories specially picked out for readers from those countries.

Granted, Daily Mail has opened up branch office in both the US and India, but it's still controlled from the UK, and the India office does not write up UK stories, even if they involve British Indians.

On 1/15/2018 at 6:56 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

There is no such thing as an outdoor cctv video without shadows.  That still bothers me and makes me think maybe we don't know the whole story of what's going on.

Umm, yeah, because if there's one country that has perpetual sunny weather creating sharp shadows, it's the UK. :)

tinfoil.jpg.b83832bda1cec142bd2784cf7b9a0b32.jpg

There is a difference between sharp shadows and no shadows.  Dude might be guilty, but that photo is fake.

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Like 1