Student tried to kill parents with a bomb over white girl

dallysingh101

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Four years?  Dang.  That isn't much time for him to pull his head out.  Good luck to him.

FudhUUUU.  Heh.  Thank you.

I always appreciate getting schooled by you.

It's not. One day and one night in the UK count as a two seperate days.

Haha no problem brother. Although use it at your own risk lol! Some people find it overly vulgar (and in the truest sense is rather vulgar).

8 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

It's not. One day and one night in the UK count as a two seperate days.

Haha no problem brother. Although use it at your own risk lol! Some people find it overly vulgar (and in the truest sense is rather vulgar).

I can be fairly vulgar by nature, but somebody was quoting Gurbani about speaking more cleanly and I've been taking that to heart.

On 1/15/2018 at 12:53 AM, joker said:

daily mail on line is based in India  So guess the sikh hate 

No, bro, Daily Mail is located in London. That is not currently a part of India, though some Englishmen would beg to differ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/index.html

Anyway, the Daily Mail website has tab links "UK", "US", and "India" at the top. When you click a tab, you get stories specially picked out for readers from those countries.

Granted, Daily Mail has opened up branch office in both the US and India, but it's still controlled from the UK, and the India office does not write up UK stories, even if they involve British Indians.

On 1/15/2018 at 6:56 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

There is no such thing as an outdoor cctv video without shadows.  That still bothers me and makes me think maybe we don't know the whole story of what's going on.

Umm, yeah, because if there's one country that has perpetual sunny weather creating sharp shadows, it's the UK. :)

• 5 years later...