Student tried to kill parents with a bomb over white girl

dallysingh101

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't know enough about british ways.  That would be a media storm in the USA from the day he got arrested until his trial.  Things must work differently over there.

19 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, but it would've been difficult to swallow that Muslim terrorists would target another minority community with a car bomb; it's such an intimate and specific way of killing someone. Even a semi-competent police investigation would've discovered the truth eventually. I struggle to believe he actually thought he'd escape scrutiny. Love scrambles the brain, lol.

The only thing I can say from any experience I have, is that photo isn't real.

the press here are very careful of falling foul of the law since they are already on blast for destroying evidence in an active case of murder of a teen ...

why would it be so hard to believe it ? they bombed a gurdwara in Germany ...

8 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I'm no expert on the law brother but one other thing to consider is that it's possible the story wasn't released due to social or political reasons. Some stories are not sensationalised or really of much interest. It's an isolated local case.

during the investigation phase of a crime no details are released to prevent the dismissing of evidence relied on, compromise the investigation or the case as a whole because of prejudice from coverage affecting jury . Most cases never come to press until after convinction , and the fact that sikhs are the least criminally inclined out of the minorities in the UK mean even less chance of being in press. Probably picked up on because of Carbomb phrase in court proceedings.

22 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

why would it be so hard to believe it ? they bombed a gurdwara in Germany ...

It defies logic. Targeting one or two people instead of the usual mass casualty event would point to a personal dispute, and suspicion would eventually fall on family. ISIS aims to inspire fear through their attacks by attracting a large enough audience for their escapades. That happens by staging attacks in hubs of western society, not a random middle-aged Sikh couple in the Black Country. I shouldn't have to explain these things.

He'd have had a greater chance of success if he'd had the brains to formulate an elaborate plan by staging a fake break-in during the middle of the night, during which he could've claimed his parents were bludgeoned to death by a burglar. Of course, it would've been difficult to explain why he was left alive unless he somehow seriously injured himself to throw suspicion off his own actions and get sympathy for being the lone survivor. Another possible scenario is if he'd been away at university, and hired someone to perform the deed. I still believe the police investigation would've eventually uncovered his involvement, but the bomb idea was always destined to be idiotic. Really stupid. 

The fact that he wanted to kill his parents from a distance says to me that he was determined to see them dead, but lacked the cold killer instinct to get his hands dirty.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

He'd have had a greater chance of success if he'd had the brains to formulate an elaborate plan by staging a fake break-in during the middle of the night, during which he could've claimed his parents were bludgeoned to death by a burglar.

This reminds me of an episode of The Confession Tapes. Very thought-provoking story.

Thankfully nobody was hurt.  His parents have some responsibility for his actions, and mostly it rests with him.  He won't have to worry about them or his girl for a long time now. Some might say, not long enough, but eight years in British jail hopefully opens his eyes to something.

Now that it's over, hopefully he will find peace some how and learn from this. 

There is no such thing as an outdoor cctv video without shadows.  That still bothers me and makes me think maybe we don't know the whole story of what's going on.  I mean we're all operating off of what dailymail.uk said. 

No matter the scenario I hope he emerges back into society better for it and not a danger to others.

Oh, I had to look it up, but what a fudha, lol.

12 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

eight years in British jail hopefully opens his eyes to something.

Only four years bro.

12 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh, I had to look it up, but what a fudha, lol.

Lol!! That word there, ends with long "u" not "a".  :grin