Why can't women do seva in Harminder Sahib?

Guest Gnostic

10 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Look who's back with the same old biased, sexist, unproven drivel.  Do you not remember the conversations we had and how you could not provide anything to substantiate your claims! This resulted in you going into a rage fest and swearing at me like I took the last piece of goat meat the cowardly Hazoori singhs made for their taste buds but couldn't bother to protect humanity as they promised Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. I feel sorry for the people who are being subjected to your sexist and hateful ways.    

I would say you have selective memory but we all know that’s not the case... instead your just an out & out lier. It was you who promised sources to prove that women were given Khande Di Pahul in 1699 but didn’t provide anything.

Bhai Chaupa Singhs rehitnama written in 1707 whilst Dasam Patshah we’re still at Hazur sahib destroys your argument & gives foundations to why Budha Dal & Hazur Sahib do not give women Khande di  Pahul.

I swore at you because you commented about another members mother without any justification... I put you in your place.

Go to Hazur sahib & mouth it off like you do on here...... in fact.... go there and tell the women they should be given Khande di Pahul.... let’s see how long it takes before 1 of them slaps the bumfluff of your face..... I’m even willing to pay for your ticket!!!

53 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

that is mahakaal96's line of thought too

It’s also the line of thought of Bhai Chaupa singh, Budha Dal & Hazur Sahib.

people like you and the man made maryadas of ‘sants’ & sgpc would have us believe Dasam Patshah was the kind of man who would send daughters, wives & mothers to war!!!..... laughable!!! 

A sampooran yodha, soorma mahabali like Dasam Patsha is a protector of women.... not someone who puts them on the battlefield.

Mai Bhago was an exception to the general rule.... there’s reasons for that... reasons you won’t understand 

1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

people like you and the man made maryadas of ‘sants’ & sgpc would have us believe Dasam Patshah was the kind of man who would send daughters, wives & mothers to war!!!..... laughable!!! 

A sampooran yodha, soorma mahabali like Dasam Patsha is a protector of women.... not someone who puts them on the battlefield.

Mai Bhago was an exception to the general rule.... there’s reasons for that... reasons you won’t understand 

since when has sikhi been about forcing people ? the choice is free will as well keeping up rehit obviously failing has a n effect which Guru Pita ji also stipulates ...did not Bhai Chaupa Singh ji's rehitname also say it was wrong to deny khanda di pahul to women ?

Bibi Sharan Kaur who did antim sanksar of vadde sahibzadey and gursikh veer shaheed at Chamkaur Sahib , was she wrong to take a sword in hand and do the sewa ... it was free will as was Mata Bhag Kaur 's descision to stand side by side with her bretheren . Kaurs are just as worthy ...do not make it about doubting a father's protective instinct , love runs both ways a child will also strive to live up to the example of the parent.

1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The same Rehitnama also says woman shouldn't be trusted and are deceitful. So by extension you're calling the mother of the Khalsa herself all this,  as she was also a woman. I take it that's your view on your own mother too? I know you'll try and turn this on me but I have the undying respect for the Guru Mata, but that Rehitnama clearly doesn't. She is a woman, so by logic that applies to her too. No exceptions in Rehit, as none are above it. Even Guru Sahib himself bowed to Rehit.

Not being sarcastic or snarky here bro but please enlighten us. I would love to know why Guru Sahib supposedly made this "no amrit for woman" rule, then he has himself baptised the Panj, and then got himself baptized and thus bound to it...and then suddenly just changes it himself. The same Guru who bowed to the wishes of the Panj and left Chamkaur, a testament to how strict he was in his own rehit...how according to you guys, he conveniently changed it.

Denial of Amrit means denial of Sach Khand, all you're propagating here is what the Brahmins do. That woman aren't worthy of God. 

1 hour ago, Kira said:

The same Rehitnama also says woman shouldn't be trusted and are deceitful. So by extension you're calling the mother of the Khalsa herself all this,  as she was also a woman. I take it that's your view on your own mother too? I know you'll try and turn this on me but I have the undying respect for the Guru Mata, but that Rehitnama clearly doesn't. She is a woman, so by logic that applies to her too. No exceptions in Rehit, as none are above it. Even Guru Sahib himself bowed to Rehit.

Not being sarcastic or snarky here bro but please enlighten us. I would love to know why Guru Sahib supposedly made this "no amrit for woman" rule, then he has himself baptised the Panj, and then got himself baptized and thus bound to it...and then suddenly just changes it himself. The same Guru who bowed to the wishes of the Panj and left Chamkaur, a testament to how strict he was in his own rehit...how according to you guys, he conveniently changed it.

Denial of Amrit means denial of Sach Khand, all you're propagating here is what the Brahmins do. That woman aren't worthy of God. 

Read that rehitnama after reading Charitropakhyan and see what you find........

We have to apply bibek buddi..... whatever that rehitnama or Charitropakyan says about women do you think me, nihang singhs or anyone who accepts both think the same about mata?? 

The point of contention with your next point is did Mai Bhago ever get given Khande di Pahul and become Mata Bhag 'Kaur' as is spread now/...... mata jis final resting astan is not to far from Hazur Sahib, its on the way to Nanak chera sahib.... go ask the locals there

I have a lot of time for you as I know you are genuinely trying to learn and have made the effort with Sarb Loh granth etc but Im not going to comment on the denial of Sach Khand comment.... I ain't got the time to get into that now and my posts have to be 'approved' first lol.... but in short ofcourse I dont think that women are not worthy of god... thats absurd 

8 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

We have to apply bibek buddi..... whatever that rehitnama or Charitropakyan says about women do you think me, nihang singhs or anyone who accepts both think the same about mata?? 

The point of contention with your next point is did Mai Bhago ever get given Khande di Pahul and become Mata Bhag 'Kaur' as is spread now/...... mata jis final resting astan is not to far from Hazur Sahib, its on the way to Nanak chera sahib.... go ask the locals there

I have a lot of time for you as I know you are genuinely trying to learn and have made the effort with Sarb Loh granth etc but Im not going to comment on the denial of Sach Khand comment.... I ain't got the time to get into that now and my posts have to be 'approved' first lol.... but in short ofcourse I dont think that women are not worthy of god... thats absurd 

Bro PM me if you want. 

bro  what did Guru ji say about the nature of men too, or the whole thing went whoosh over your head , how many singhnian had to be rescued by guru pita ji  from their own lust in real life that were noted in sakhian?   Seems you read lopsided ....

33 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said: