I'm seriously concerned now, not everyone will clock the sarcasm, so time be more straight and reset on all my posts. I will try unless provoked.

7 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

I'm seriously concerned now, not everyone will clock the sarcasm, so time be more straight and reset on all my posts. I will try unless provoked.

That must be the best Jaikaara of recent times!

Edited by MrDoaba
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

there is something not right about non existent

Don't get your kachera in a twist! You're the one that is not right here. Im fine actually. The nishan sahib i posted is the correct one soooo....be quite. Jass78 is correct. If you dont like him,  then say it to his face.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Don't get your kachera in a twist! You're the one that is not right here. Im fine actually. The nishan sahib i posted is the correct one soooo....be quite. Jass78 is correct. If you dont like him,  then say it to his face.

Glad you made this topic bro.  You highlighted an important matter. And it shows how some people think they know better than Puratan Sikhs and have the nerve to diss them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InderjitS said:

who is Jass78?

Dude who made the video posted by OP.

1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

Dude who made the video posted by OP.

Acha, so why is @sitokaur taking exception to him carrying automatic weapon? you're not a pacifist are you bhen ji?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

WOW!

Maybe the SGPC was gupt in the 1800s!

or maybe this is a BS flag planted a bit like the fake shastars and kanga of Guru Pita ji on the roadshow last summer , the ish hit the fan when the actual family who received the kanga said nah it's in our living room at home

I mean they couldn't even get the machine stitch tension right ...

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

or maybe this is a BS flag planted a bit like the fake shastars and kanga of Guru Pita ji on the roadshow last summer , the ish hit the fan when the actual family who received the kanga said nah it's in our living room at home ...

Of course that flag is BS, I was being sarcastic yaar. And which roadshow?

Of course that flag is BS, I was being sarcastic yaar. And which roadshow?

only the big one which was taken on the special SGPC roadshow bus to show sangatan in punjab so it did a full tour , and the gullible soaked it up and showered paise .... SMH

Badal and son must have been laughing all the way from the golak...

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

only the big one which was taken on the special SGPC roadshow bus to show sangatan in punjab so it did a full tour , and the gullible soaked it up and showered paise .... SMH

Badal and son must have been laughing all the way from the golak...

Right I see. I'm sure they had coverage of that on Sikh Channel. Sh!t that was all fake lol?

8 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Right I see. I'm sure they had coverage of that on Sikh Channel. Sh!t that was all fake lol?

sorry maybe end of year 2015 going into 2016, they went across country too

http://www.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/khaira-urges-sgpc-to-clarify-authenticity-of-pir-budhu-shah-s-relics/story-opebxyiA78etyO0YhuvfNN.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/after-punjab-tour-sikh-religious-yatra-to-go-to-other-states/story-CysPpnIoeHSM89aYHFZ2LI.html

Budha Dal, Santa Singh and balbir Singh and their associates are very corrupt.  During 1980s Santa Singh was making deals with indira Gandhi because he wanted to collect land and political power.  Santa Singh stood by while Sri Akal Takht sahib was attacked all because he had deals with indira Gandhi.  Many Gurdwaras and acres of land were taken by force by budha Dal because the india government backed budha Dal.  All these fan clubs of budha Dal are being taken for a ride.  They see a blue bana and a farla and the fan boys are going baba ji baba ji your are the best because I can't see past your fake ways.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2018 at 2:37 PM, Kira said:

I would love to see a Blue Suryavanshi one, it would look so cool.

Like this?

Die_Sonne_von_Vergina.jpg

24 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Budha Dal, Santa Singh and balbir Singh and their associates are very corrupt.  During 1980s Santa Singh was making deals with indira Gandhi because he wanted to collect land and political power.  Santa Singh stood by while Sri Akal Takht sahib was attacked all because he had deals with indira Gandhi.  Many Gurdwaras and acres of land were taken by force by budha Dal because the india government backed budha Dal.  All these fan clubs of budha Dal are being taken for a ride.  They see a blue bana and a farla and the fan boys are going baba ji baba ji your are the best because I can't see past your fake ways.

I hope a Nihang Singh shoves a salotar up your arse one day. With all the nindya you do, count on it.

You never contribute anything to this forum except rhetoric and utter bakwaas. You once said:

Singh, you know well that I have been presenting Gurbani contemplation on this site for a very long time and I will continue to do so.  With Guru Sahib kirpa many have learned from the contemplation.

LOL!! You must have either been stoned when you wrote this or you're deluded. Nobody, I repeat nobody, has learnt anything from the nonsense you call your Gurbani contemplation no matter how many times you say Guru Sahib Kirpa.

Do us a favour would ya...go and crawl back into what ever cesspool you reside in.

• Like 1