2 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

hanji, sehmat hai, natak sare jaane bandh karo!

ਦਲ ਪੰਥ ਦੇ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਬੋਲਣਾ ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਸਤਿਆ ਨਾਸ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ

3 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

acha, mera ta hoiya nee?

ਤੇਰਾ ਕੰਮ ਵੀ ਕਰਾਂ ਦੇਵਾਂਗੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ

Brother, it's fine to voice your opinions, to scrutinise the Dal, but to repeatedly insult them and their followers is asking for it. There's a difference between being objective and a gobshite.

Just now, MrDoaba said:

ਤੇਰਾ ਕੰਮ ਵੀ ਕਰਾਂ ਦੇਵਾਂਗੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ

Brother, it's fine to voice your opinions, to scrutinise the Dal, but to repeatedly insult them and their followers is asking for it. There's a difference between being objective and a gobshite.

ok I've not actually followed Singh Jee's posts where he has frequently spoken against the Dal or if this was the first time, the point I was making is that we can be civil and still make our points heard.

2 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

the point I was making is that we can be civil and still make our points heard.

Sat ah Veere.

1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

Inderjit S Jio,

Guru Gobind Singh Jio holds a never seen before amazingly shimmering long Kirpan/ Vahiguroo, NOT A MACHINE GUN!

kira,

where in my post reply did i seem to admit defeat to your views quoting from Gurbani?  was that Gurbani, that you quoted truly?

PLEASE NOTE, I AM A KHIDHI/ ANT, AND NOWHERE IN MY POSTS DID I DARE SLANDER GURBANI OR GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO, so please STOP MISINTERPRETING MY POSTS!

AND YOU AND NON EXISTENT AND VIDEO COMRADES, STOP ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE AS A MEANS TO KHALSA RAJ!

no you want people who are standing on our youth's necks to give justice , play by the rules , be non-violent ... wake up they have never been non-violent ... in the eighties I was working with tamil ladies and they surrounded me to confront me as to why our sikh brothers i.e. Indian army were raping, murdering their families  etc I did research and it turns out this the longstanding rule in Indian army is send in hindu battalions  rape , murder, torture locals as much as you like we will take you out of harm's way and put the sikhs there to catch the backlash ....did it on the border , did in Kashmir (my Mama ji was killed this way)  even today they open their big mouths and it is our lads who die in the majority of cases .
Guru Pita ji taught us to exhaust all means . give three chances (Guru Amar Dasji) but ultimately pick up the sword or arms and defend your ground

also Guru Pitaji taught us to have knowledge of the latest and best weapons  so we can match and overcome the oncoming  forces. At that time the height of guns was the european rifles , now would be automatic weapons . Be sure that will be the weapon of choice in dusht's hands