3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Kind of like talking about the IRA and the troubles in Irish culture?

A bit. Although it's not as sensitive. It's more to do with the fact it descends into insults being thrown etc. People take it too far. Difference of opinion should be respected. No harm in joking though (sometimes).

The IRA and The Troubles are excellent subjects to read up on, which I'm assuming you've already done. Was a very noble cause to begin with. A lot of parallels with the SIkh Independance Movement.

Shukria

I'll read a bit about it, if I have any questions I'll ask you in PM.

I will say this.  And I hope nobody takes offense.  Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji definitely looks like somebody you don't want to cross.  Vah.  If he owed me money, I'd be like "It's cool, you keep it".

No need to whoop your kids, just show them a photo and say Bhupinder Singh Ji isn't happy with the way you've been acting.

EDIT:  Oh. He doesn't always look scary.  Just the first photo I saw. 

Guest GuestSingh
18 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nice troll.  Homophobic....lol

Your english is too good for you to be misreading it like that.  It's clearly, poof kalistan exists just like poof there's another troll. 

The comment about kirpan is obviously that it isn't for a show, that there is a martial reason for carrying it.

What I want to know is what motivates you guys to troll this board so hard?  Like what's in it for you?  Is it a paycheck or a religious vendetta because outside of that I can't understand your motivations.

Guru Nanak Ji said there should be four doors on the gurudwara to accept people from all directions.  I guess as guest board moderator though, you've seen right to the heart of my redneck homophobia and I'm not welcome here. 

lol.

The angry fake posters really interest me.  It would be interesting to for the board administrations to see where they are connecting from.  If they search the ip address I bet they find they aren't residential ips,  I bet they're ips from data centers aka proxies,  from an organization's network, or somewhere deep in the heart of  NOT punjab.

These trolls here and on other boards are always so angry too, like it just drips off them.  I don't think you're a tiger my friend I think you're a rat.  Might not be that long I've been on this board, but it isn't my first day on earth, and I can smell a an angry troll, or a fake sikh a mile away.

It's like stockphoto kaur went and got reinforcements. 

If the actual board administration would like me to leave, I certainly will, it's their site.  In the mean time, I've got bad news for you fake angry trolls.  I'll call it.

Think you need medical help.

Talking of tigers, where was your roar when beaten to death by a gang of skinheads?

17 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I like how you're back for your eight hour shift having ignored the massive amount of evidence and explanation that people have been kind enough to give you.  I also like how you not only ignore the gifts of information given to you but avoid questions like, why is your photo made to look like it's you?  Other people pick photos that clearly are not meant to be them, but you went to great lengths to pick a photo to make you look "real", that clearly isn't you. 

Says the white boy who calls himself 'Gurjant' and has already racked up more than half the number of my posts from almost a year in just a few days.

Other people pick names that clearly are not meant to be them, but you went to great lengths to pick a name to make you look "real", that clearly isn't you. 

Hypocrites are among the lowest form of life.

About flags:

Among Sikhs there have been a number of colourful flags. Only Nihangs had restrictions on flag colours- it had to be blue for them. Sikh Misl era and a bit before (Dal Khalsa era) the kattar-shield and sabre type became popular (some say it is the signature of Guru Gobind Singh ji and others it is a symbol for Deg Tegh Fateh). Sikh Empire era, again many different colours, however the one flown in Lahore palace and Harimandir Sahib was a saffron triangular with green borders. Then, the red ones captured by the Brits during the war, are very unlikely to be of a Dogra/Hindu or Muslim regiment. Dogras were a minority in the army and they didn't fight on the frontline, as they were the bodyguard of Lal Singh. The sun and Durga imagery has already been explained quite well. Even after the Sikh empire, paintings often show different colours of flags in Harimandir Sahib. During the Singh Sabha reforms, blue and yellow with the kattar-dhal-sabre types were used by the reformists, who also changed the flags in Harimandir Sahib. Until 1950s-60s when the orange with the khanda- a symbol that originated from the miniature chakrams which Sikh troops had on their paghries was popularized.

4 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

Think you need medical help.

Talking of tigers, where was your roar when beaten to death by a gang of skinheads?

Says the white boy who calls himself 'Gurjant' and has already racked up more than half the number of my posts from almost a year in just a few days.

Other people pick names that clearly are not meant to be them, but you went to great lengths to pick a name to make you look "real", that clearly isn't you. 

Hypocrites are among the lowest form of life.

Back on the clock I see.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  FakeSingh.

I may have not been here long, but yes I"ve posted.  I started as a guest and asked for a membership.  Something you don't seem interested in.

Please elaborate on these lowest forms of life, is it like a caste thing?

I know that's probably important you.

I picked the name Gurjant as an homage, my posts make it obvious this isn't my name.  While you clearly want to spread hate and anger under the name Singh, which you want us to think is you but clearly isn't.

Thankfully the nature of sikhi makes it easy to spot fakes.  I hope the pay is worth the Karma.

Namaste, lol

On 1/14/2018 at 5:17 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

No real solution for things like that.  Impersonating an officer is a crime in the USA, and we definitely have a problem with "stolen valor" or military/veteran impersonators.  If you know your dress regs and your military culture you can sniff them out pretty quick but it doesn't keep a lot of people from posing.

Gangs in the US handle impostors another way, but it's very violent.  Like ...death...or taking tattoos off with an iron kind of solution.  Not really a great solution either.

Nihangs do give punishments or kick out impersonators and call them Nangs.

If colonialism hadn't demanded Nihangs being hunted, then perhaps these "jatha" groups wouldn't have been allowed to pop up by Buddha Dal and Tarna Dal.

On 1/14/2018 at 5:17 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

No real solution for things like that.  Impersonating an officer is a crime in the USA, and we definitely have a problem with "stolen valor" or military/veteran impersonators.  If you know your dress regs and your military culture you can sniff them out pretty quick but it doesn't keep a lot of people from posing.

Gangs in the US handle impostors another way, but it's very violent.  Like ...death...or taking tattoos off with an iron kind of solution.  Not really a great solution either.

Nihangs do give punishments or kick out impersonators and call them Nangs.

If colonialism hadn't demanded Nihangs being hunted, then perhaps these "jatha" groups wouldn't have been allowed to pop up by Buddha Dal and Tarna Dal. Perhaps some of them may have even used these gang punishments.