3 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

You've only been here 5 minutes yet you are already calling posters trolls, making homophobic comments and talking like you know it all.

Go back to where you came from and take your unfunny jokes with you. People like you are not welcome here. Joker.

Nice troll.  Homophobic....lol

Your english is too good for you to be misreading it like that.  It's clearly, poof kalistan exists just like poof there's another troll. 

The comment about kirpan is obviously that it isn't for a show, that there is a martial reason for carrying it.

What I want to know is what motivates you guys to troll this board so hard?  Like what's in it for you?  Is it a paycheck or a religious vendetta because outside of that I can't understand your motivations.

Guru Nanak Ji said there should be four doors on the gurudwara to accept people from all directions.  I guess as guest board moderator though, you've seen right to the heart of my redneck homophobia and I'm not welcome here. 

lol.

The angry fake posters really interest me.  It would be interesting to for the board administrations to see where they are connecting from.  If they search the ip address I bet they find they aren't residential ips,  I bet they're ips from data centers aka proxies,  from an organization's network, or somewhere deep in the heart of  NOT punjab.

These trolls here and on other boards are always so angry too, like it just drips off them.  I don't think you're a tiger my friend I think you're a rat.  Might not be that long I've been on this board, but it isn't my first day on earth, and I can smell a an angry troll, or a fake sikh a mile away.

It's like stockphoto kaur went and got reinforcements. 

If the actual board administration would like me to leave, I certainly will, it's their site.  In the mean time, I've got bad news for you fake angry trolls.  I'll call it.

1 hour ago, 5akaalsingh said:

SGPC "Museums" all full of fake crap and modern paintings by desi painters. So much of our heritage is being sold to collectors or destroyed. SGPC has to go.

I listened to a talk by Gurmeet Kaur at the V&A around 2002, she was given death threats when she spoke out against the SPGC from widening a historical road leading to Takhat Kesgharh Sahib - in the run up to the 300th anniversary. We just need to look at the Qila, I mean what a joke, they converted it in to a small nasty looking white washed building.

Unfortunately heritage destruction is so widespread, back then we had lost 80% of our hath likhat granths. The SGPC tricked the villages into thinking they were doing beadbi of puratan pothian and in turn carted them away for cremation!

Very little has been spared, and the kar seva babey are full steam ahead.

This is a recent interview

Sito Kaur  - Its a fact that all recent countries that have gained independence have been through civil war or struggle, so to claim Khalsa Raj will genie itself through nam jap and solely through kirpaana is fantasising to the highest degree. I'm not going to call you a troll but you do need to have a long hard look at yourself and not point fingers when you do not have a single person backing your agenda as it is so contrary to EVERYTHING Guru's stood for wrt Shashtars. 

On 12/01/2018 at 10:41 PM, InderjitS said:

Image result for you're killing me meme

Lol the it will be a "jatha" of Singhs that do the naam technique to defeat the enemy without the shastar. Maybe that is why they are called a jatha??? 

On 12/01/2018 at 11:11 PM, MrDoaba said:

It's called AK-47 Vaale, not AKJ-47 Vaale bro.

haha

11 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Talk about getting the wrong end of soti! lol

If we look at more contemporary sources, it looks like the kirpan was only one of 5 shasters that a Khalsa was expected to carry; amongst which was a gun. 

I think colonialism played a big part in diluting the original instructions because the colonists didn't want fully armed Singhs bowling about in their highly profitable 'annexed' territory for obvious reasons. So being truly tyar baar tyar eventually dwindled down to a small 'symbolic' item. 

It's hard not to come to this conclusion given all the evidence.

Some Singhs are wearing kripaans in necklaces, and naamdharis just went full anti-shastar by putting the kripaan on kanga DAMN

11 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

What am I supposed to make of the fact that our people, especially the amritdhari section, are this clueless about their own religion/heritage that they haven't got a clue about how their ancestors were armed. We haven't even touched the issue of astaars like cannons either. 

Shasternaam mala's section on bandooks is the largest one within. 

Is there any coming back from this level of cluelessness? Would most amritdharis even carry firearms if they could? I doubt it - look at the US Sikhs. 

That gurdwara shooting was sad, why were the Singhs not carrying firearms in the gurdwaras there in USA??? What example are we setting to americans in who sikhs actually are? LAzy lazy lazy

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

What planet are you on?

This kind of dumb thinking by Sikh females will guarantee they will be some ar5ehole's sex slave in the advent of any conflict.

Do you not get the simple fact that Guru Gobind Singh ji (Guru Nanak in their tenth form) instructed Singh's to have bandooks? Is that too hard for you to understand?

And there are also sikh females that are finishing Singh nasal by cutting their sons' hair after birth.

10 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji are one and the same. There is no difference.

I've already said Satguru Nanak Dev Ji was Shastardhari.

AKAAAAL!