22 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Vahiguroo Kirpa,

My views remain despite nasty (except noble Inderjit S) replies, and the individual in video(in gora outfit of slavery he has on vs bana?), next discusses pointy turban as slavery but in 5.26 of his Nishan video, displaying Gold Nishan portrait, can be seen Guru Gobind Singh Jio in pointy Dastaar on a horse, and please no need to reply_/\_.

I know Khalsa Raj will come as Gurbani reveals; as is Hukam of Akal Purakh, WITHOUT GUNS!:)

I'm sure you wear Bana 24/7 then. And you seem a bit dense, the pointy turban he talks about is a nok style turban not a flippin' Dastaar Bunga. Two completely different styles.

Yes guns will be used because guns are also Hukam of Akaal, else Maharaaj would not have written about them in Gurbani.

Now then...where did I put that ant powder???

Funny doaba ant buster:)

My point about bana is why is he in slavery outfit, while attempting to justify Khalsa Nishan today, is sign of slavery?

To reply of post about being tearful, it is tears of bairaag over seperation from Guru Pita Maharaj for oneself and entire creation, not realising it is reaching Sehaj, after overcoming feelings of each of us being seperate from each other atey Akal Purakh, that Anand of Khalsa Raj will be realised!

2 hours ago, sitokaur said:

Vahiguroo Kirpa,

My views remain despite nasty (except noble Inderjit S) replies, and the individual in video(in gora outfit of slavery he has on vs bana?), next discusses pointy turban as slavery but in 5.26 of his Nishan video, displaying Gold Nishan portrait, can be seen Guru Gobind Singh Jio in pointy Dastaar on a horse, and please no need to reply_/\_.

I know Khalsa Raj will come as Gurbani reveals; as is Hukam of Akal Purakh, WITHOUT GUNS!:)

Wow amazing. Guru Sahib fought without guns. Hope no one attacks you on the street man, I would love to see you "love" them to death. Ghandi Style.

13 minutes ago, Kira said:

Wow amazing. Guru Sahib fought without guns. Hope no one attacks you on the street man, I would love to see you "love" them to death. Ghandi Style.

We can do this bro...

5a58f5120c803_FlowerPower.jpg.2b4886edeacaa6ff8e14da39695461d2.jpg

2 hours ago, sitokaur said:

I really don't understand how. We have proven beyond doubt Guru Ji and his Sikhs fought with rifles in addition to a wonderful array of bladed weapons. You cannot make blanket statements without evidence.

Guru Parvasa Jio_/\_,

It has been over 30 years since 1984, and Singhs Soomay in Sri Darbar Sahib Jio HAD GUNS, BUT YET SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE SAID DO NOT USE GUNS, ONLY IN SELF DEFENSE, but the enemy brought tanks, killed babies, seniors...all, as excuse of flushing out terrorists(?, they brought military in shoes, tanks..and we are terrorists?!), from our Holiest Shrine.

WHEN A HINDU ASKED SANT JI TO HELP DAUGHTER BEING ILLTREATED OVER DOWRY, HE CALLED HINDU DAUGHTER, HIS DAUGHTER BECAUSE HE IS KHALSA, AS WE ARE, AND WE SHOULD RISE ABOVE THEIR ANIMAL THINKING TO KNOW ENOUGH KHALSA HAVE BECOME SHAHEED, we become totally imbued with Gurbani Sach as Sant Maghar Singh Jio, Whom was totally spared despite being in drowning boat, then, amongst very heavy ongoing artillery warfare, yet Sant Jio spared in deep meditation.

We have to keep asking what is this paapi murakh ant barking about achieving Khalsa Raj without guns?!

Gandhi, I read somewhere was not as he seems within, as he spoke ill of non hindus, so again animal thinking we have to ask Akal Purakh Vahiguroo kirpa dya BAKSHLEI BAKSHANHAR JIO_/\_

Vahiguroo bhul chuk muaf

ps. Guns etc artillery is nothing compared to shield Prahlad, Sant Maghar et al achieved as Khalsa!

I'm not sure why anyone would think that the Gurus did not use guns, or would not use any weapon they have available to them for good.

The russians have a saying "Pray to God, row for shore".

I'd like to share these passages from "Pearls of Sikhism"

Following the Martyrdom of Guru Arjan Ji...

..."The silent resistance and suffering for righteous cause  might sometimes enable the tyrant to see his evil actions and he can be improved.  But history stands witness that no amount of non-violence can succeed against a tyrant who is hardened and steeped in criminal oppressive ways and who pays no heed to basic values or moral and civilized conduct.  Against such men, non-violence is only another name of disgraceful cowardice in their dictionary.  Such power drunk men must be struck with a stick bigger than theirs.  The Guru (Gru Har Gobind Ji at this time) issued an order to the Masands that he would be pleased with those who brought offerings of arms and horses instead of money.  He laid the foundation of Akal Takhat...."

..."Guru Tegh Bahadur's martyrdom symbolized in itself the resistance to the tyranny of Muslim rule in favor of a new society.  When evil is holding its head high, should a holy man knuckle under it or take up arms to combat and destroy it?  The young Guru, Gobind Rai, decided in favor of the latter course i.e. to combat evil and uphold righteousness.  He thus enjoined upon his followers to make use of the sword if all other means failed to liquidate the wicked and his wickedness.  In order to achieve this mission, he issued "Hukamnamas" to his follower to present him with arms of different designs.  The Guru's orders were obeyed and with great zeal and devotion.  He himself wore uniform and bore arms and induced others to practice archery and musket-shooting...."

If Khalsa Raj comes into being without guns, it surely will not last without guns, and if it comes into existence without Khalsa guns it will be by the authority of some foreign power....with guns.  There is a reason why kirpan is one of the five k's and it isn't because it looks pretty.  Can you imagine what would happen if poof Kalistan exists....oh btw friendly neighbors we don't have any guns, we trust you won't hurt us...I mean historically you've never tried to genocide us before.....so we're good right?