11 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Spot on. However, I think the term Sanatani nowadays applies to the middle road rather than the extreme right as it did before.

I disagree lol, they're just like missionaries from my experience. In some respects even worse.

I would personally classify you as somewhat of a Sanatanist using my definition of the term.

What is your defination? :p and I wouldn't though. I'd say im far more taksali than anything lol.

Who is good at designing here? Maybe they can help out.

@Bundha is really good at drawing.

Yeah I remember reading that from one of your other posts, amazing what effects Gursikhs can have on you. I grew up in a mild Sikh environment. Average but defo not religious. Down to my gran really, bless her. Without her there defo would not have been any Sikhi at all. Her father was a kattar Akali, as in heavilly involved in when Akali Dal/SGPC was formed. So my Sanatani ideology wasn't always welcome lol. I still respect him fiercely as he did what was right at the time and sacrificed a lot for what he believed in. Our family was harassed no end, and he spent time in jail for the cause. It's a shame I don't agree with his ideology. Chalo jo Maharaaj da Hukam.

That's pretty interesting. My parents sadly are pretty lost themselves, My father enjoys preaching the importance of Paath but sadly he does very little. My mother just about goes everywhere, banging her head on Mandir floors to bowing to ancestral shrines. We clash alot over it as I've (according to her) polluted my sister's mind by teaching her not to do that and go to Guru Sahib for whatever she wants lol.

By falling into unsavoury crowds do you mean you actually did sangat with these folks? You can still learn a lot but it quickly diverges as you found out.

I meant Missionaries lol. Out of my entire circle I think only one other singh managed to leave and become wiser, the rest still spout hot air and the same nonsense. The other singh is alot more intelligent than I, it was due to his efforts my mind was cracked open lol.

Were those encounters the kind you keep gupt?

PM me bro if you want to know. Some things I can tell, some I can't.

5 hours ago, Kira said:

I disagree lol, they're just like missionaries from my experience. In some respects even worse

Like I said in the traditional sense of the word you're right. They are lost and deluded folk.

5 hours ago, Kira said:

What is your defination? :p and I wouldn't though. I'd say im far more taksali than anything lol.

Loll to me Sanatan and Puratan is synonymous-ish. As you put it, the middle path. Traditional Sikhi. Someone who accepts certain things which tend to have a "Hindu" flavour. And we'll see what Taksal has to say about you associating yourself with them lol!

5 hours ago, Kira said:

is really good at drawing

5a54f8cd52a2b_SuryavanshiNishan.png.fefcb12b630fae64fb81d6e8c0a1768c.png

Done brother!!!!

5 hours ago, Kira said:

That's pretty interesting. My parents sadly are pretty lost themselves, My father enjoys preaching the importance of Paath but sadly he does very little. My mother just about goes everywhere, banging her head on Mandir floors to bowing to ancestral shrines. We clash alot over it as I've (according to her) polluted my sister's mind by teaching her not to do that and go to Guru Sahib for whatever she wants lol.

What your mum does is pretty common with Punjabi ladies. She's probably right about what you've done to your sister - you did mention you corrupt the youth after all.

5 hours ago, Kira said:

I meant Missionaries lol. Out of my entire circle I think only one other singh managed to leave and become wiser, the rest still spout hot air and the same nonsense. The other singh is alot more intelligent than I, it was due to his efforts my mind was cracked open lol.

Yeah I know you meant missionaries lol. They are a highly confused bunch. Maharaaj kirpa you got out of that sh!t.

5 hours ago, Kira said:

PM me bro if you want to know. Some things I can tell, some I can't.

I will shortly.

Guru Gobind Singh Jio bhul chuk muaf but there is something not right about non existent, kira atey sikh (?), in correct Nishan Sahib Jio, because surely none of 3 are Brahmgyanis to know better than correct Nishan Sahib and Dastaar, supported by Brahmgyanis themselves Jio?_/\_

i am kidhi (ant) tul ha hovi with toree matt, but unless Guru Gobind Singh Jio Himself Gyan baksheesh hovei upon Sikh Kaum, we should be alert for what is need to support video ruining Sikh reputation of being atwadi by hind, and now sikh looking holding machine gun (why?) towards end of video, after discussing Nishan Sahib Jio atey Shasters in Nishan Sahib signifies how such shasters is to be used on opponents?

I appeal to our kaum that our biggest dusht is our minds, then our foolishness to not contemplate in foresight our karam because of our wrong choices and much steel strength needed to tolerate much loss of stability in mental, physical, and normalcy in not just ours but our loved ones lives Jio_/\_...if we keeping wasting time on modern day propaganda vs Guru Granth Sahib Jio_/\_?

Gurbani, reminds again and again, not to lose our breath over dust (whatever rights; civil or political..we are demanding for; has to as a politician etc otherwise, we should justlet Vahiguroo be our darr/ door for such requests) , and keep Sat Sangat if we want to win Vahiguroo game of love...then, keep lowest profile possible until we achieve mukti from our earthly narak living Jio_/\_

Guru Pyareo, in conclusion, as cancer cells cannot be killed, with proven relapse of disease, but with good living habits, ESPECIALLY NAAM ATEY REHIT, we can overcome hind rss atey OUR VERY OWN weak to maya charm sikhs ceaseless efforts to disrupt lives of Saintly of all races, by simply ignoring them (hind rss, and their efforts discreetly), and appealing to Guru Nanak Baksheesh kirpa dya svaas svaas to intervene Jio_/\_, because IT IS ACTUALLY HIS GAME OF LOVE WITH HIS CEASELESS TESTS AS SANT HARNAM SINGH JIO OVERCAME JIO_/\_

41 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

I retract everything I said/did yesterday, err my OJ was spiked at a bar oh and I think this is the real deal, looks like its from the 19th century right!

Image result for nishan sahib gurmat bibek

WOW!

Maybe the SGPC was gupt in the 1800s!

5 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

kira atey sikh

Kira is pure Hindu. Every single one of his posts are about Bhamanvaad. He already said he's Sanatani. :p

But at least they're not utter mindless drivel.

10 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Guru Gobind Singh Jio bhul chuk muaf but there is something not right about non existent, kira atey sikh (?), in correct Nishan Sahib Jio, because surely none of 3 are Brahmgyanis to know better than correct Nishan Sahib and Dastaar, supported by Brahmgyanis themselves Jio?_/\_

What is your problem exactly? You called me a liar when I mentioned Gayasura then shut the hell up when I showed you the Gurbani, now you're saying that we're not Brahmgyanis? Thank you captain obvious, what is the next observation you're going to make? the sky is blue? I'm sure everyone here can see none of us are brahmgyanis, as we've said before (at-least I have) we're hypothesising, do you want me to help you find the dictionary definition of the word?

Let's google the meaning of the word since miss here clearly doesn't know. 

hypothesis
hʌɪˈpɒθɪsɪs/Submit
noun
a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

Do you see that word limited? No-where have I said I know what the true banner used was.

ind, and now sikh looking holding machine gun (why?) towards end of video, after discussing Nishan Sahib Jio atey Shasters in Nishan Sahib signifies how such shasters is to be used on opponents?

You have a problem, don't you dare sit there and say Guru Gobind Singh Ji's name while criticising the very Shasters he used and even wrote a eulogy about. What's wrong with holding machine guns? they're weapons of Akaal, If you have a problem with them then go cry somewhere else. I sincerely hope you're not attacked by anyone. I would love to see how you attempt to defend yourself without a weapon.

I appeal to our kaum that our biggest dusht is our minds, then our foolishness to not contemplate in foresight our karam because of our wrong choices and much steel strength needed to tolerate much loss of stability in mental, physical, and normalcy in not just ours but our loved ones lives Jio_/\_...if we keeping wasting time on modern day propaganda vs Guru Granth Sahib Jio_/\_?

Maybe if you spent less time throwing tantrums and acting like you're somewhat better than everyone that might actually work?

Gurbani, reminds again and again, not to lose our breath over dust (whatever rights; civil or political..we are demanding for; has to as a politician etc otherwise, we should justlet Vahiguroo be our darr/ door for such requests) , and keep Sat Sangat if we want to win Vahiguroo game of love...then, keep lowest profile possible until we achieve mukti from our earthly narak living Jio_/\_

Guru Gobind Singh Ji also said we should study other texts, he said not to waste breath on useless points, the Emblem of the Panth is extremely important as its our Family Crest. I wear it with pride, and would love to see which is the original so im more than happy looking at the emblems past sikhs used. Everything we're discussing here is very important as its rooted deep in Sikh history and Gurbani. If you think that's useless then please, by all means. Teach us what isn't useless.

Interesting how you don't want Sikhs standing up for their own rights..just like how Guru Sahib told us we should be doing. You can call me a hindu all you want, It doesn't phase me. But from your statements its clear you're definitely not a Sikh, in 1 breath you've insulted Guru Gobind Singh Ji and everything he stood for.

Loll to me Sanatan and Puratan is synonymous-ish. As you put it, the middle path. Traditional Sikhi. Someone who accepts certain things which tend to have a "Hindu" flavour. And we'll see what Taksal has to say about you associating yourself with them lol!

You're entitled to your views lol. I tend to disagree, lol. Everything i say is mainly from Katha done by Brahmgyanis from Taksal lol. 

What your mum does is pretty common with Punjabi ladies. She's probably right about what you've done to your sister - you did mention you corrupt the youth after all.

That's my favourite pass-time. 

13 minutes ago, Kira said:

You have a problem, don't you dare sit there and say Guru Gobind Singh Ji's name while criticising the very Shasters he used and even wrote a eulogy about. What's wrong with holding machine guns? they're weapons of Akaal, If you have a problem with them then go cry somewhere else. I sincerely hope you're not attacked by anyone. I would love to see how you attempt to defend yourself without a weapon.

Adding to the above, I would like to point out that guns are infact mentioned in Shastarnaam Mala.

13 minutes ago, Kira said:

You're entitled to your views lol. I tend to disagree, lol. Everything i say is mainly from Katha done by Brahmgyanis from Taksal lol. 

Fair enough. Just beware that I have contacts in Taksal...

-edit- I just realised that Shastarnaam Mala is exactly what you were referring to lol!

All of you lot are brahmans, I want nothing to do with these Pujaris

37 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

WOW!

Maybe the SGPC was gupt in the 1800s!

hanji they were undercover and carried out covert ops, clearly this standard was preserved in the correct manner compared to what you posted - the authentic look speaks volumes

1 minute ago, InderjitS said:

All of you lot are brahmans, I want nothing to do with these Pujaris

It's like that huh...? Find your own goddamn headphones. Bloody 'wifes brother'.

4 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

hanji they were undercover and carried out covert ops, clearly this standard was preserved in the correct manner compared to what you posted - the authentic look speaks volumes

Where would we be without the SGPC. Thank God they are incharge.