Suryavanshi insignia Khalsa Nishan:

5a53a4a2c4d67_SuryavanshiKhalsaNishan.jpg.4ca8e4c8d9027819e704822ef0c78a85.jpg

5a53a4d9bc613_KhalsaDeviNishan.jpg.b2f199b49ecabb24d2f1e888523f0a7f.jpg

Khalsa Nishan with Durga Devi:

5a53a51754720_DeviKhalsaNishan.jpg.ed3a0cfeed61e99547cfb42458a5a15b.jpg

How do you like that for Sanatan Sikhi!!

B|

P.S. @NonExistant bro there's a typo in your name, it should be NonExistent.

25 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

How do you like that for Sanatan Sikhi!!

B|

P.S. @NonExistant bro there's a typo in your name, it should be NonExistent.

Do you think that we should change our nishan sahib etc back to what it use to be before? Like the ones shown in jass78's video. 

Edited by NonExistant

15 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Do you think that we should change our nishan sahib etc back to what it use to be before? Like the ones shown in jass78's video. 

Yes brother.

Or the one with the Suryavanshi insignia.

22 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Yes brother.

Or the one with the Suryavanshi insignia.

The suryavanshi one was not the akali nihang one. Nihangs always stuck with blue. The suryavanshi one was used by maharaj ranjeet singh ji.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

The suryavanshi one was not the akali nihang one. Nihangs always stuck with blue. The suryavanshi one was used by maharaj ranjeet singh ji.

Yeah they're 18th-19th century ones.

Would still be good on blue no?

16 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Blue would look cool, but i never seen blue suryavanshi before

1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

Blue would look cool, but i never seen blue suryavanshi before

We as a qaum should make one. A symbol makes a big statement. Plus that insignia isn't manmat either. Nihangs make good use of it elsewhere, as proven by you.

17 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

From what I understand there were a number of battle standards, as Ranjit Singh had soldiers from a number of faiths and backgrounds could it be possible these were carried by the Gujjars?

This is an illustration of Guru Gobind Singh Ji travelling to Deccan. The katar, dhal and tulwar seem to be a common theme on the Sikh flags at least.

Image result for khalsa battle standards

9 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

From what I understand there were a number of battle standards, as Ranjit Singh had soldiers from a number of faiths and backgrounds could it be possible these were carried by the Gujjars?

This is an illustration of Guru Gobind Singh Ji travelling to Deccan. The katar, dhal and tulwar seem to be a common theme on the Sikh flags at least.

Image result for khalsa battle standards

Nah back in the day we all respected durga etc so thats why there was durga or suryavanshi on the nishans. Its only recently where we hate anything hindu because we are stupid people.

The first nishan sahib was actually started by sri guru amar das ji maharaj. The color of that nishan was white. When sri Guru Hargobind sahib ji maharaj became guru the nishan color was changed to basanti. When sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj became guru the nishan sahib became blue. The akali nihangs kept it blue but maharaj ranjeet singh and other sikh leaders used different colors And insignias such as sri durga ji or suryavanshi. According to Giani Gian Singh the khalsa is part of the Suryavanshi and hence why sikhs used it for nishan insignia. The dhal,katar and tulwar is the most puratan insignis though and was used up till the 1930s until SGPC f*cked s*it up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Suryavanshi insignia Khalsa Nishan:

5a53a4a2c4d67_SuryavanshiKhalsaNishan.jpg.4ca8e4c8d9027819e704822ef0c78a85.jpg

5a53a4d9bc613_KhalsaDeviNishan.jpg.b2f199b49ecabb24d2f1e888523f0a7f.jpg

Khalsa Nishan with Durga Devi:

5a53a51754720_DeviKhalsaNishan.jpg.ed3a0cfeed61e99547cfb42458a5a15b.jpg

aren't thsoe the ones that the dogras insisted on to honour their mother , instead of blue nishan of khalsa army

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

If Guru Pita ji didn't care about such things being suryavansh himself why are we raking them in again, Khalsa is breaking that link to the old ways of seeing the world sun against moon (hindu vs islam/abraham)

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

aren't thsoe the ones that the dogras insisted on to honour their mother , instead of blue nishan of khalsa army

Possibly, although I don't see why Sikhs wouldn't have had it. Durga/Devi iconography isn't exclusive to Hindus.

10 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Nah back in the day we all respected durga etc so thats why there was durga or suryavanshi on the nishans. Its only recently where we hate anything hindu because we are stupid people.

The first nishan sahib was actually started by sri guru amar das ji maharaj. The color of that nishan was white. When sri Guru Hargobind sahib ji maharaj became guru the nishan color was changed to basanti. When sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj became guru the nishan sahib became blue. The akali nihangs kept it blue but maharaj ranjeet singh and other sikh leaders used different colors And insignias such as sri durga ji or suryavanshi. According to Giani Gian Singh the khalsa is part of the Suryavanshi and hence why sikhs used it for nishan insignia. The dhal,katar and tulwar is the most puratan insignis though and was used up till the 1930s until SGPC f*cked s*it up.

veer ji I thought that Guru Har Gobind ji put one blue and one basanti nishan at akal takht ...