30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

come off it , you're probably in your thirties baba ji...

We'll never know, will we...Massi Ji :notalk:

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

come off it , you're probably in your thirties baba ji...

menu taa inj lagda, isne hunee dhudh dhi bottle shadee hai, te es dha mittar, kira vee shoti umar dha huna, shait vaal nee aye hune :rofl

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

my brother Michael was into thrash in a major way when we were kids then got into Death , he still listens to it in his forties  guess it helps destress after driving buses all day...

Yourbrother has some good taste in music. Tell him to keep rocking on!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Could you now pose the questions I posed to your Christian "friend" and tell us what his answers are? Also a few more: Is it possible for Jehovah to cease existing? If Jesus is God, then why did Jesus call out to God the Father asking why He had forsaken him? Does that mean God can fall into low spirits (dhendi kala)? If so, is He really God? If He's depressed, how can he help us out of our depressions? Or is He really all-powerful? If it's possible for him to not be perfect, is it possible that what Jesus taught can be said to be imperfect? If so, cannot his words in the Bible said to be imperfect? And if Jesus was imperfect, then his disciples become imperfect by extension, correct? And if his disciples were imperfect, then what they wrote in the Bible is imperfect, too, by extension, correct? If Jesus is God, then why was Jesus tempted in the desert when Satan tempted him? Is God tempted by Maya? If so, is Maya more powerful than Jesus (or Jehovah)?

• Thank you.  I don't often eat them myself, but I was curious.  I appreciate the feedback.
    • It must be leaving everything which carries a higher life form In  it - as an egg is the food of a chick. There are some papers or maybe rehet in punjabi which mentions not eating eggs.  Most of my elders did eat though. I think it is recently it got practised more and you can see why. Eggs contain harmful bacteria these days. You might fall behind in your simran by falling ill. Just my speculation. 
    • A poster in another thread mentioned eggs being off limit.  So I tried researching dietary teachings of Sikhi.  I ran straight into a wall of conflicting information. Some eating meat as long as its not kosher or halal, others eating jhatka meat only.  Still nothing on eggs.  I respect everyone's personal choice, but where do the eggs come in?  
    • The videos you posted are highly disturbing.  But you would get a lot further on this forum if instead of your wording above, in which you seem to say all amritdharis as a group are frauds and fakes, you would say: "There are many frauds and fakes who are posing as amritdharis but are actually patit" If you were to phrase it like that, nobody could object to your statement. The reason you are catching flak is because you made a provocative and arguably false statement.