Akalisingh788

Harsimran singh Khalsa

Wjkk wjkf. With great sadness I have found out that harsimran singh left his body. Would someone in the sangat please tell me how did he die? Some people say he was sick but others say different things 

😔

wjkk wjkf

16 minutes ago, Akalisingh788 said:

Wjkk wjkf. With great sadness I have found out that harsimran singh left his body. Would someone in the sangat please tell me how did he die? Some people say he was sick but others say different things 

😔

wjkk wjkf

Whos that?

2 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Whos that?

I’m not sure who he was, but it is sad, I’ve seen it on Fb. I think he was from USA ? 

Here is the full story:

Harsimran Singh was experiencing some mental health issues and depression. He could not find the correct support.

image.png.d8cec994c6543dcb6fe22ada508976c3.png

This week (or last week, not sure) Harsimran Singh commited suicide.

A lot of organisations had then started posting about Harsimran and told everyone that they can always contact them or anyone who they think can help to support them with anything.

Please don't feel ashamed of your issues, please tell someone especially if it is really affecting you.

Edited by monatosingh

"Prayers go out to our brother and friends/family. Life has ups and downs, life is crazy. Never know what an individual is going through in life. Its always good to speak to sangat as you never know what someone is going through. Dont matter what caste, jatha etc you from, we are all family. We should all help each other and speak out if you feel life is throwing a lot of negativity 🙏🏽 There's always someone willing to listen, if ever you feel like you need help please don't ever hesitate to get into contact with organisations/professionals. There's absolutely no shame in asking for help. The shame is in the people that think it's okay to make someone feel this way."

ਅਬ ਕੀ ਬਾਰ ਬਖਸਿ ਬੰਦੇ ਕਉ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਨ ਭਉਜਲਿ ਫੇਰਾ ॥੩॥੭॥

:waheguru:

10 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Here is the full story:

Harsimran Singh was experiencing some mental health issues and depression. He could not find the correct support.

image.png.d8cec994c6543dcb6fe22ada508976c3.png

This week (or last week, not sure) Harsimran Singh commited suicide.

A lot of organisations had then started posting about Harsimran and told everyone that they can always contact them or anyone who they think can help to support them with anything.

Please don't feel ashamed of your issues, please tell someone especially if it is really affecting you.

Thank you for the answer but what happens to a gursikh like him after they go to dharamraaj. Do they go to sachkhand or do they get another chance?

Edited by Akalisingh788

9 minutes ago, Akalisingh788 said:

Thank you for the answer but what happens to a gursikh like him after they go to dharamraaj. Do they go to sachkhand or do they get another chance?

Could be anyone's guess. I asked myself the same question too. 

It may have been destined or not. 

Hopefully a more knowledgeable person on this subject can enlighten us.

How sad. Such a shame he couldn't find the right support. Looks so chardi kala in the picture.

Maharaaj Ji Kirpa Karn.

Unless you know the ins and outs of the whole situation, it would all be speculation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

How sad. Such a shame he couldn't find the right support. Looks so chardi kala in the picture.

Maharaaj Ji Kirpa Karn.

Unless you know the ins and outs of the whole situation, it would all be speculation.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh it is indeed very sad. I went to the family's home and there was a sehaj path going on. From what I have heard maharaj promised that anyone who drinks this amrit once will never ever go to naraks or joons. The family is accepting the hukam of waheguru. 

Akal sahae. 

11 minutes ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh it is indeed very sad. I went to the family's home and there was a sehaj path going on. From what I have heard maharaj promised that anyone who drinks this amrit once will never ever go to naraks or joons. The family is accepting the hukam of waheguru. 

Akal sahae. 

I was gonna say something similar but it's not my place to.

I don't know about never going through joons bro, otherwise everyone would just take amrit and not bother. He did commit suicide after all. Maybe another chance for him.

It’s very upsetting to hear the passing away of Harsimran Singh. There should be support for these issues in the community, as it’s not easily available in the mainstream and our community are hesitant to come forward when  help is needed. This takes me to the Sirhand project that is going on Sikh Channel. I’m very shocked to see that people are not donating enough for good causes. There’s 5 good projects that we need to donate to as sangat, as it’s what we need. But people would rather spend it elsewhere on things that wouldn’t be so important, because they think they will never need that support. It’s been needed for a long time and I feel it’s come about late, but still it can still work. As a thriving community, Sikhs should be looking towards doing projects like that and contributing whatever is within their means to. More needs to be done to reach out to those that need the help. 

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it before, but please can sangat take a moment of thinking towards helping the Sirhand project, of which those involved do a lot of seva to help us. 

Edited by simran345
Spelling mistake

7 hours ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Akal sahae. 

How about if someone has done paap in his or her amrit life (not committed a bajjar kurehit) but like they did one of the 5 vices or missed amritvela?

41 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

How about if someone has done paap in his or her amrit life (not committed a bajjar kurehit) but like they did one of the 5 vices or missed amritvela?

Well I don't think maharaj will make you go through 8.4 million life forms just because you missed one amritvela. Here is the video that I got my statement from:

im sorry if I misunderstood their words. 

• Like 1