16 minutes ago, Akalisingh788 said:

Wjkk wjkf. With great sadness I have found out that harsimran singh left his body. Would someone in the sangat please tell me how did he die? Some people say he was sick but others say different things 

?

wjkk wjkf

Whos that?

Here is the full story:

Harsimran Singh was experiencing some mental health issues and depression. He could not find the correct support.

image.png.d8cec994c6543dcb6fe22ada508976c3.png

This week (or last week, not sure) Harsimran Singh commited suicide.

A lot of organisations had then started posting about Harsimran and told everyone that they can always contact them or anyone who they think can help to support them with anything.

Please don't feel ashamed of your issues, please tell someone especially if it is really affecting you.

"Prayers go out to our brother and friends/family. Life has ups and downs, life is crazy. Never know what an individual is going through in life. Its always good to speak to sangat as you never know what someone is going through. Dont matter what caste, jatha etc you from, we are all family. We should all help each other and speak out if you feel life is throwing a lot of negativity ?? There's always someone willing to listen, if ever you feel like you need help please don't ever hesitate to get into contact with organisations/professionals. There's absolutely no shame in asking for help. The shame is in the people that think it's okay to make someone feel this way."

9 minutes ago, Akalisingh788 said:

Thank you for the answer but what happens to a gursikh like him after they go to dharamraaj. Do they go to sachkhand or do they get another chance?

Could be anyone's guess. I asked myself the same question too. 

It may have been destined or not. 

Hopefully a more knowledgeable person on this subject can enlighten us.

How sad. Such a shame he couldn't find the right support. Looks so chardi kala in the picture.

Maharaaj Ji Kirpa Karn.

Unless you know the ins and outs of the whole situation, it would all be speculation.

2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

How sad. Such a shame he couldn't find the right support. Looks so chardi kala in the picture.

Maharaaj Ji Kirpa Karn.

Unless you know the ins and outs of the whole situation, it would all be speculation.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh it is indeed very sad. I went to the family's home and there was a sehaj path going on. From what I have heard maharaj promised that anyone who drinks this amrit once will never ever go to naraks or joons. The family is accepting the hukam of waheguru. 

Akal sahae.