Jump to content
Dsinghdp

What’s your name?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, monatosingh said:

Tell us, ji.

Where do you want your death funeral done?

who is to say I'm not the one hacking this site and not a mole, so same question to you. would you rather be shot and left on the side of a river or casually dropped off at your local khet? Oh and before your untimely demise please choose one of the following methods of friendly information gathering:

  1.  Electrocution of dingly danglies
  2.  Small paper cuts, ok well slightly deeper
  3.  Iron creases from old age

 :p

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dsinghdp said:

My name is Dalvir Singh.

Prabhjit Singh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InderjitS said:

who is to say I'm not the one hacking this site and not a mole, so same question to you. would you rather be shot and left on the side of a river or casually dropped off at your local khet? Oh and before your untimely demise please choose one of the following methods of friendly information gathering:

  1.  Electrocution of dingly danglies
  2.  Small paper cuts, ok well slightly deeper
  3.  Iron creases from old age

 :p

 

 Can u translate that and say it to me to a UK teen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, monatosingh said:

 Can u translate that and say it to me to a UK teen

I would in teth Punjabi but might be banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

 Can u translate that and say it to me to a UK teen

Roasting meat and two veg.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InderjitS said:

bari achi taran raarnaa

gallows humour , now I've seen it all here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, InderjitS said:

bari achi taran raarnaa

That's awfully descriptive.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I was actually referring to MI5 and the FBI. Ask NonExistent paaji. He's already on their blacklist

Yeah, im sooo done for 😢😢

Anyways, heres my new timetable i made 😃:

 

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-42-51.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-42-56.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-43-01.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-43-07.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-43-12.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-43-17.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-43-21.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-43-27.png

Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-43-31.png

Edited by NonExistant
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kira said:

Justin Bieber

According to Sikh Rehat Maryada, Justin Bieber as a name is a BAJJAR KUREHIT.

It clearly states it.

PESHIIII

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S4NGH said:

My name is Anthony Gonsalves. Passport below.

FB_IMG_1502294909928.jpg

OMG

inside pics of it please?

i saw other people have it too

so lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

OMG

inside pics of it please?

i saw other people have it too

so lucky

Unfortunately I'm not one of the lucky ones :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

gallows humour , now I've seen it all here

Purely banter at the expense of our enemies....read between the lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×