Hindu devte coming into my dad??

Guest Khalsa

10 hours ago, luckysingh99 said:

Exactly!

Why on earth would anyone think this?

yeh, it's a case of not sticking to a dharam.

I guess we should check to see if BhagatSingh over on SA is ok. Hope he's not had any misfortune.

And there's only one dharam technically. But many different paths.

10 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

I thought he meant spirit by devte... as I am translating it to mean angel or spirits to be exact. Thanks for the correction.  He doesn't mention some particular one so I was not sure.  Yes I meant some type of bad spirit is causing tthis perhaps in the pretext of pretending to be some kinda of devte.

Thanks for clarifying.

6 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

we must understand the nirguna sarguna roop.

Also the real durga/bhagauti roop of Akaal is written by Guru Gobind Singh in Chandi Di Vaar and Uggardanti, and the kripaan you wear and the swords Singhs carry also represent sri bhagauti. This is the Bhagauti a sikh believes in, not the statue of the woman.

need to show bani and roop to your dad and paternal relatives. They need to control these energies instead of being influenced by them.

Vah Vah!

Although the lady in the red sari who sits on a tiger is also real!

P.S. Here's a picture of Baba Balak Nath. Does he look dangerous or evil....

Baba Balak Nath.jpg

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I can totally understand how you feel. My whole family believe in devi/devte and they have had a puja done quite a few times in the house. Then because I am a child I am forced to participate and inside me my heart is breaking because I know that idol worship is wrong. However, me and my siblings (me, my 2 brothers and my sister) don't believe in it. When stuff like that is going on then we exchange glances and we feel each others pain. The adults however, believe in all of it and make us believe it too. Once when I sat down and spoke to my mum about how I felt doing all of this stuff she called me racist. I felt so bad because she didn't understand where I came from. I always dread raksha bandhan because I forced to tie that stupid string on my brothers. I don't need my brothers protection when I have Guru Ji's Shastar by my side all the time. Once I showed my mum pangti's about where gurbani tells us about idol worship and then she got angry and told me that she is going to buy me a gutka that doesn't have meanings. The point is that if the adults don't tell us kids true sikhi then how will we be able to live a gursikhi jeevan. I understand you when you talk about devte etc. The point is that shouldn't we be worshipping the One Creator who made those devte? Even when my mum does Karva Chauth me and my sister say straight up that when we get older we aren't going to fast. I understand your feelings and this has been bugging me for AGES. It feels so good to finally let it out.  (y)

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2
2 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I don't know what he's gonna do with that choomta... or those juttia.

2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I guess we should check to see if BhagatSingh over on SA is ok. Hope he's not had any misfortune.

And there's only one dharam technically. But many different paths.

Thanks for clarifying.

Vah Vah!

Although the lady in the red sari who sits on a tiger is also real!

Baba Balak Nath.jpg

not gonna lie. He does look a bit intimidating :(

though no disrespect to Baba Ji, please forgive me for my distasteful joke Akaal Purkh Ji.

Trust me OP, your Dad sounds like a nutjob. If Devtas were coming to him he would getting good advice, I don't think Durga Devi will be too interested in throwing people down stairs or punching a toddler in the face. She has bigger things on her plate.

3 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

I don't know what he's gonna do with that choomta... or those juttia.

Same thing most people do with them.

13 minutes ago, Kira said:

not gonna lie. He does look a bit intimidating :(

I too would be intimidated by someone who's name literally translates to Saint Child Ascetic.

Scaaaryy!

On 01/01/2018 at 11:04 PM, Guest Khalsa said:

I come from a punjabi sikh “jatt” family and  from a young age and even up until now my grandfather and my dad believe in Hindu gods and at my babas home we have guru Nanak dev ji pic next to shiva and balak naath. I know confusing. Whenever we go India we not only go to gurdware but also the mountains of the devte like naina devi near anandpur sahib.

What does Jatt caste have to do with your complaint?

Also you are saying your dad and his family believe in Hindu gods and you are forced to to their temples, yet later you are saying you live with your mother who is separated from your father.

The details your post are so absurd.  TROLL!

Guest Guest Khalsa
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

What does Jatt caste have to do with your complaint?

Also you are saying your dad and his family believe in Hindu gods and you are forced to to their temples, yet later you are saying you live with your mother who is separated from your father.

The details your post are so absurd.  TROLL!

If u carry on reading the post it says my mum cake back to my dads family as she couldn’t get my brother away from my grandparents and with her help he’s now in med school. There’s no troll here, my mum went through this <banned word filter activated> this isn’t a lie. Lol I’m sorry you’re so butt hurt about me mentioning “jatt” I said it because I know there are other families who are jatt in India ie they are farmers and go through the same thing, I only said it so they can relate!

If you’re not going to give advise just get of the forum, I can’t stand stupid people like you, who clearly can’t read basic English as I wrote in the post that my mother came back.

Also, who the hell could make up such a post like this, who would want to lie about their mother going through all this and their father doing these things.

Your statement to me is absurd!

Look at the 5th paragraph down “for me and my brother my mum came back to this terrible family...”. 

And don’t bother replying, as I have clearly just proven you wrong about me being a troll. If you wish to reply, an apology would be nice.

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Some are badly behaved and annoying. I wouldn't blame her.

lol. I'm still not convinced that she would punch a toddler in the face though. I actually tried to imagine that and it is quite funny.

VJKK VJKF 

It may be durga since Durga the devi in Chandi di vaar is described by Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji as egotistical and your father is showing those signs as he wants to take control of the family by hook or crook.  The other posters like kira, mrdoaba, and luckysingh99 have a problem with you suspecting it may be their beloved durga.  If you had asked if it was a demon or ghost they would have all replied in your favor and showered you with pleasant replies.  You have every right to question if it is durga as your dad claims its durga.  Your dad claiming Durga is behind your brother's being successful is false.  Akal Purakh makes all the moves in his play.  He sets up the actors and makes them act in the way he chooses to make them act.  Durga is an actor in the play of akal Purakh. In Chandi di vaar, Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji makes it clear, indra was given his kingdom back because Akal Purakh made the demons lose.  Durga the devi was a tool in the battle. Durga has no power that originates from her and the sword has no power that originates from it. Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji uses Durga as a reference to describe destruction and explain what actually happened when indra lost his kingdom and Chandi came to Indra's support.  If Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji had an audience of doctors, Guru Sahib would use some science element that destroys "evil" to explain the powers of Akal Purakh. And wouldn't tell the group of doctors to praise or worship the element. This doesn't mean Durga never existed.  many missionary people try to force on others saying she was mythical.  Kira, luckysingh99, and mrdoaba are opposite of missionaries; they praise Durga the devi and some of them worship her in one way or another.  Both groups understanding is deeply rooted in the 3 gunas. Gurbani raises the intellect to the fourth state of Naam.  The power of destruction originates from Akal Purakh and is given by him and praise goes to him for providing the power.  This message translates into praise and remember Akal Purakh and Akal Purakh comes to deal with the issue by giving you the understanding and right actions to handle the issue.  Only way to praise akal Purakh is through Gurbani.  You should start reading Sukhmani Sahib and Guru Sahib will bless you with his kirpa. Understanding and obeying is the key to reading Gurbani.  It doesn't matter what or if anything is in your father. He could be dealing with mental issues or have a mental disorder.  Maybe get him help from a doctor. You go closer to the Guru and Guru Sahib will bless you.  Also your mother needs to only accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Believing in others like radh soami will only give her more pain.

Don't pay attention to other posters trying to intimidate you.  They are actually trying to flex when they got nothing to show.  Luckysingh99 was the first to show his shallow ways.  He comes here once in awhile to spread his worldly ways. then kira apologized to me because he realized how wrong he was.  But now he's got the pack mentality and this high won't last long. mrdoaba nitpicks when he's unable to provide any sound statements for his claims and has a very hard time understanding Gurbani because he holds loyalty to a sect, most likely to the kamalroop Singh UK guy who was recently videotaped kissing a girl while intoxicated.  Mrdoaba was using dubious ways to cover for kamalroop Singh uk, who by the way is married.