superkaur

whats going on with UK nihungs these days?

It's not all UK Nihangs.

There are some Nihangs near me (local) and they are decent.

This guy is just nihang for fame. I am suprised some proper Nihang doesn't come up to him and sort him out in public.

@Singh123456777

Dekhlo 

• Like 2

On 12/31/2017 at 8:06 AM, superkaur said:

This man is a joke! Ruining the name and reputation of sikhs. I think I've lost all hope for our people now! What the heck is going on these days?!?!?

Everyone is going crazy!! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

See this post about Sant Maghar Singh: 

Sant Maghar Singh was showing us that the value of Sikhi is higher than our lives. We are afraid when our life is in danger, but we are not afraid when sikhis is in danger from our own actions. 

Lesson: The punishment isn't the death of us. The punishment is a daag on sikhi.

Edited by NonExistant
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Um

I don't think killing is the answer for that.

I know it isnt. Im Just saying that Sant Maghar Singh use to be very serious for these kind of acts. So its to remind all of us to never do these things as they are ruining the name of Sikhi.

The punishment isn't killing. The real punishment is the damage done to Sikhi and it's name. Thats the lesson we should take out of Sant Maghar Singh. That there will be scars onto sikhi. If we are putting scars on sikhi, then treat that as if we are putting scars on the very body of Guru gobind Singh ji.

Ruining sikhi is the same as doing the highest form of beadbi. Sikhi isn't ours, its Gurus. Just like our Kesh don't belong to us, they belong to the guru. 

We must see khalsa as Guru. These people are not seeing Khalsa as guru anymore. If they did, then these actions wouldn't even cross the mind of a gursikh. Would guru sahib do these actions? No. Being part of the Guru Khalsa means that our limbs dont belong to US anymore, they are now Guru gobind Singh Jis limbs. 

This a lesson for all of us. The Saints come to this earth to teach us valuable lessons. They did it for a reason. That Sikhi is worth more than our lives.

Edited by NonExistant
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Um

I don't think killing is the answer for that.

Yeah I'll second that. Killing someone is a tad extreme.

This isn't a dictatorship.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Yeah I'll second that. Killing someone is a tad extreme.

This isn't a dictatorship.

Did you read what i said? I said that we should take a lesson out of Sant Maghar Singh and think about what we are doing to Sikhi.

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'd like to read the remainder of the story. 

Click the link and then it will show more.

3 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Did you read what i said? I said that we should take a lesson out of Sant Maghar Singh and think about what we are doing to Sikhi.

I did.

It's just, well, a little difficult to take any moral lessons from an anecdote which advocates executing someone for a misdeed, which granted, goes against tenets of the faith, but in no way warrants a shoot on sight policy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I did.

It's just, well, a little difficult to take any moral lessons from an anecdote which advocates executing someone for a misdeed, which granted, goes against tenets of the faith, but in no way warrants a shoot on sight policy.

Yeah you're right. The main lesson is that we should learn to protect ourselves from doing anti-gurmat actions and live in fear. If we live in fear, then we will never do anything like this.

13 hours ago, NonExistant said:

To conclude: This guy just needs to get married. We should get him married as a punishment 😂

The Guy is married