whats going on with UK nihungs these days?

superkaur

3 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Did you read what i said? I said that we should take a lesson out of Sant Maghar Singh and think about what we are doing to Sikhi.

I did.

It's just, well, a little difficult to take any moral lessons from an anecdote which advocates executing someone for a misdeed, which granted, goes against tenets of the faith, but in no way warrants a shoot on sight policy.

15 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Yeah you're right. The main lesson is that we should learn to protect ourselves from doing anti-gurmat actions and live in fear. If we live in fear, then we will never do anything like this.

I don't know if I'd word it like that. That sounds like Sharia Law.

Such scaremongering doesn't work.

How about teaching people to use their buddhi. Teaching them ithiaas. Reminding them of the high moral character and conduct that Sikhs upheld even in the worst of conditions.

And the comparison to Japanese soldiers and the way they treated Chinese and Korean women is not the same as what went down in France.

2 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Um

I don't think killing is the answer for that.

it is what the standing orders were during Guru ji's time also , no sikh was permitted to put daag on khalsa's paag/Guru Pita ji's paag

If only people thought that way they would shut down the filth mongers , and give jawaab to astray people

50 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I don't know if I'd word it like that. That sounds like Sharia Law.

Such scaremongering doesn't work.

How about teaching people to use their buddhi. Teaching them ithiaas. Reminding them of the high moral character and conduct that Sikhs upheld even in the worst of conditions.

And the comparison to Japanese soldiers and the way they treated Chinese and Korean women is not the same as what went down in France.

do you even realise just how unique we are on the face of the planet that our enemies praised our refrain from attacking women and children . every army in history until guru ji used rape as a reward and diversion for troops ..in fact these it is used as a weapon widely. Yes Guru Pita ji set the bar ultra high for a reason

50 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

do you even realise just how unique we are on the face of the planet that our enemies praised our refrain from attacking women and children . every army in history until guru ji used rape as a reward and diversion for troops ..in fact these it is used as a weapon widely. Yes Guru Pita ji set the bar ultra high for a reason

Who said anything about rape?