Kirpaans for sale

Damdamitaksaal84

1 hour ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

I have some Taksali kirpaans for sale so if your interested personal message me and I will give all the details and information also pictures and prices.

Can you still wear em if you're AKJ? Also, if an AKJ decides to wear one, will they cease to be AKJ?

An Akj should be able to wear a Taksali kirpan it is only called a Taksali kirpaan because taksal makes them otherwise they are a normal kirpan I have seen akj at my gurdwara wear them and the kirpan is impeccable and is admired but I think akj can wear them double check to make sure because I am not sure but the kirpans by the way are really well designed and comfortable to wear

2 minutes ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

An Akj should be able to wear a Taksali kirpan it is only called a Taksali kirpaan because taksal makes them otherwise they are a normal kirpan I have seen akj at my gurdwara wear them and the kirpan is impeccable and is admired but I think akj can wear them double check to make sure because I am not sure but the kirpans by the way are really well designed and comfortable to wear

I know bro, I was joking.

Although, I always thought the style of Taksali Kirpans was different? Someone briefly mentioned it to me once, but I didn't really get what they meant. Know anything about it?

• 3 years later...