New pic of Dashmesh pita guru gobind singh ji

1 minute ago, Preeet said:

LOL that photo looks like they edited Veer Shiva ji Marahatas photo, and stuck sri guru sobind singh jis head on it. Why do they plagiarize art.

maxresdefault.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA looooool it does as well!

Yeaah! I hate it when they steal art. I know for sure that the art drawn was of veer shiva ji marahatas pic!!!

Can't come up with original art. Just copy his...

4 hours ago, ramneeksingh said:

give review

thumbnail.jpg

Reminds me of typical paintings of Shivaji the Maratha. 

Why always people copy old paintings and change the head of the person with Guru Gobind Singh ji, is still something I have not understood ** David's Napoleon on the Alps **

Instead, why don't we reproduce classical Sikh art like this, something more closer to what Guru ji would have looked like :1660804_1011895585492078_263823328_n.jpg.3a37ba70e4157157e30abdedf06f0563.jpg

1 minute ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Reminds me of typical paintings of Shivaji the Maratha. 

Why always people copy old paintings and change the head of the person with Guru Gobind Singh ji, is still something I have not understood ** David's Napoleon on the Alps **

Instead, why don't we reproduce classical Sikh art like this, something more closer to what Guru ji would have looked like :1660804_1011895585492078_263823328_n.jpg.3a37ba70e4157157e30abdedf06f0563.jpg

I know... some people are too funny for words. In the Shivaji the Maratha painting they haven't even tried to change other things. Here we go, cut and paste a new head... THATS PROBABLY THEIR LOGIC and then they show their family, Mummi bahut proud aa teri... :rofl 

Mhmm, I think its illegal to steal art like that and resell it lol. Well, at least in usa..

No one gives a sh1t about copyrights etc in India. Portraits of Guru Gobind Singh made by Amandeep Inkquisitive were used by the Bihar Government on posters without any permissions b the artist.

This particular one was made by Namdharis, that explains the white dress.