Getting Naam from panj pyare and getting naam again from panj pyaer

Guest Someguy

Guest Someguy

Hey guys so I could like to know that can a person which wants to take amrit but has not convinced he/she is ready for it go to the panj pyare at get the name. What I mean is that when the panj pyare give you the name is it possible for someone not taking amrit to get this name.

Also what if you have taken amrit, the panj pyare have given the naam, but you want the naam again, and go to them to get the naam again, is this possible?

Guest Someguy
13 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF 

Can you please explain again more clearly? Sorry cos I didn't get the question.

VJKK VJKF 

So basically suppose if I went to an amrit sanchar right. But I did not take amrit, instead I ask the panj pyare to give me the naam. Is this allow and has anyone does this?

On 12/26/2017 at 10:05 PM, Guest Someguy said:

So basically suppose if I went to an amrit sanchar right. But I did not take amrit, instead I ask the panj pyare to give me the naam. Is this allow and has anyone does this?

VJKK VJKF

VeerJi, from my understanding I see that you are asking for naam from the Panj Pyaare but don't want to be blessed with Amrit yet. Let me try to answer your question with a question. I will be answering the question in a simple and easy-to-understand situation but please bare in mind the following is an anti-Gurmat discipline. Forgive me Ji. Say you find a girl and you both fall in love. You guys really love each other and start your "relationship". However, you've not known her for long enough to be sure she's the one for you so you want to trial the relationship for a bit longer but you don't tell her you're feeling this way. She wants to marry you however you don't feel the same yet. You love her - there is no doubt about that - but dedicating your life to this one girl is not something that you are too fixed on at the moment. You make your decision after some time. So you come to her and say, "I love you quite a lot... but I don't want to marry you. Let's just stay like this forever instead of marriage, hey?". Now my question is... how would that make her feel? Do you reckon she would be best pleased?

Now, if we are to look at this from a Sikhi point of view things may make some more sense. Amrit Sanchar in one way is like an Anand Karaj. You pledge your soul to one (you to her and her to you) and abide to live with each other in harmony for the rest of your lives. Essentially, you are saying to Guru Gobind Singh Ji, "Maharaj, I want you to bless me with the key to get me to Vaheguru Ji (naam) however I don't want to be one with them yet". Can you see how this would sound Ji? The whole point of Amrit is the same as an Anand Karaj as you (the soul-bride) marry Vaheguru Ji (the husband-lord). Amrit is your relationship with Vaheguru Ji and the first step into that relationship is giving your head Ji. Giving your head in terms of your ego, soul, wealth, knowledge, everything. Haumai and ahaankaar stop us from receiving Amrit and from Amrit we recieve naam. You have to give your head before anything else Ji and only then are you blessed with naam and bani and everything else the Panj Pyaare bless you with during an Amrit Sanchar. The naam is Vaheguru Ji themselves and when one has not given their head and are reciting naam anyway one won't get the full effects as the naam can detect the ego and haumai within one Ji. Back to earlier, to really make the relationship work you have to give yourself to the one you love and if you don't then the relationship will never fully prosper. Amrit and naam come hand in hand like a package. If I now open the package and only give you one of the many items within that package, you're not getting full value and therefore you're not going to get the full benefits of the package you should've received  Give your head to the Guru first Ji; they will do the rest. I don't know if I managed to get my point across at all, let alone doing it without offending anyone Ji. I've made many mistakes Ji. I really hope daas was able to help answer your query somewhat Ji. Maaf karna Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji.

Guest Someguy
4 hours ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

VeerJi, from my understanding I see that you are asking for naam from the Panj Pyaare but don't want to be blessed with Amrit yet. Let me try to answer your question with a question. I will be answering the question in a simple and easy-to-understand situation but please bare in mind the following is an anti-Gurmat discipline. Forgive me Ji. Say you find a girl and you both fall in love. You guys really love each other and start your "relationship". However, you've not known her for long enough to be sure she's the one for you so you want to trial the relationship for a bit longer but you don't tell her you're feeling this way. She wants to marry you however you don't feel the same yet. You love her - there is no doubt about that - but dedicating your life to this one girl is not something that you are too fixed on at the moment. You make your decision after some time. So you come to her and say, "I love you quite a lot... but I don't want to marry you. Let's just stay like this forever instead of marriage, hey?". Now my question is... how would that make her feel? Do you reckon she would be best pleased?

Now, if we are to look at this from a Sikhi point of view things may make some more sense. Amrit Sanchar in one way is like an Anand Karaj. You pledge your soul to one (you to her and her to you) and abide to live with each other in harmony for the rest of your lives. Essentially, you are saying to Guru Gobind Singh Ji, "Maharaj, I want you to bless me with the key to get me to Vaheguru Ji (naam) however I don't want to be one with them yet". Can you see how this would sound Ji? The whole point of Amrit is the same as an Anand Karaj as you (the soul-bride) marry Vaheguru Ji (the husband-lord). Amrit is your relationship with Vaheguru Ji and the first step into that relationship is giving your head Ji. Giving your head in terms of your ego, soul, wealth, knowledge, everything. Haumai and ahaankaar stop us from receiving Amrit and from Amrit we recieve naam. You have to give your head before anything else Ji and only then are you blessed with naam and bani and everything else the Panj Pyaare bless you with during an Amrit Sanchar. The naam is Vaheguru Ji themselves and when one has not given their head and are reciting naam anyway one won't get the full effects as the naam can detect the ego and haumai within one Ji. Back to earlier, to really make the relationship work you have to give yourself to the one you love and if you don't then the relationship will never fully prosper. Amrit and naam come hand in hand like a package. If I now open the package and only give you one of the many items within that package, you're not getting full value and therefore you're not going to get the full benefits of the package you should've received  Give your head to the Guru first Ji; they will do the rest. I don't know if I managed to get my point across at all, let alone doing it without offending anyone Ji. I've made many mistakes Ji. I really hope daas was able to help answer your query somewhat Ji. Maaf karna Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji.

I will take amrit but I dont think Im ready I want to keep rehit for 5 years without breaking any rules this way I will be sure I can keep rehit

When I was younger there was a book called Baba Naudh Singh written by Bhai Vir Singh ji. It was basically the story of sai das and it was based at the time of Sri Guru Hargobind ji. 

Naam came to sai das when he was sitting in sangat. He felt that he was saying waheguru from deep down inside him and could not stop.  This was identified as naam dhi dhaat. I experienced this as well when younger at the gurdwara during aarti. It was not Waheguru that the giani ji was singing.  However I felt I could not stop. 

In the book sai das was told to practice this simran often so that hia naam dhi dhaat is kept alive.

Now I wonder though if during amrit sanchaar such an experience is possible.  However there are many sant maharaj jis like the one at Bharu sahib who can give you a mala and tell you to do sava lakh path of a certain type.

It could be mool mantra combined with gayatri mantra, a line of a shabad or a shabad - all combined.