Khanda on Christmas Tree?

MrDoaba

17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

putting a tree in your house is akin to exhibitiing a belief that the tree has some power of life to protect you and yours look up Norse traditions around winter solstice

I don't think most of our apney who put up Christmas trees believe that it protects them, gives power of life or they believe in Norse traditions around the winter solstice. I think, that as long as you don't forget your own culture and traditions, it is not a bad idea to celebrate together the traditions of others.

Let's not become like this weird sullah who says snowmen are haram:

1 minute ago, 5akaalsingh said:

I don't think most of our apney who put up Christmas trees believe that it protects them, gives power of life or they believe in Norse traditions around the winter solstice. I think, that as long as you don't forget your own culture and traditions, it is not a bad idea to celebrate together the traditions of others.

Let's not become like this weird sullah who says snowmen are haram:

I have a live baby tree less than one foot tall , which we used as a table centerpiece as my orchids are mid re-blossoming and we wanted a little colour (monocrome kitchen and dining room) I don't believe in killing trees/plants  for my entertainment as I have seen how my orchids are with each other and how they respond to homeopathic remedies like people.

My christian bestie is not looking at this holiday as a holy day as she also feels it is about Maya not dharam .

12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

my orchids

Do these orchids of yours have psychedelic properties?

If so can you PM me?

Thanks.

21 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I'm starting to seriously doubt your Nihang credentials brother.

Please upload a picture of your licence at once! :grin

This is my license. There is a page with my picture and info but im not gonna post those here cause to many nutjobs.

4D90ED9E-53B0-4F83-B5C0-D4F781DDADC4.png

7DF1F4E7-7A20-48F1-9A10-A13F6483EA50.png

11992ADE-3586-45F4-80D9-BB1A97D98525.png

4119003B-A212-4749-B2AC-39C7720BA30F.png

7 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

This is my license. There is a page with my picture and info but im not gonna post those here cause to many nutjobs.

Brooo you really posted it!! That's sick! What sort of requirements do you have to meet to get one?

And where you get it renewed?

3 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Brooo you really posted it!! That's sick! What sort of requirements do you have to meet to get one?

And where you get it renewed?

Singh bachan ke bali hunde ne jatta!!!! 

Well when i went they see your sharda,bhavna, and i also did seva as well. Then i got it cause i was a good fit.

Well I usually go to india every year and get it renewed at jorh mele like maghi jorh mela or holla or vasakhi jorh mela.

6 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Singh bachan ke bali hunde ne jatta!!!! 

Well when i went they see your sharda,bhavna, and i also did seva as well. Then i got it cause i was a good fit.

Well I usually go to india every year and get it renewed at jorh mele like maghi jorh mela or holla or vasakhi jorh mela.

Aaacha aacha Singh Sahib!! Hunn mainu pura vishwaas ai. Tbh if I had that licence, I would abuse it to no end lol, hence, why they would probably never give me one! :shock

Wonder if Niddar has one?

So it's sort of like a test then? If you're allowed to say, can you tell us how they test you? Do they sh!t you up in anyway?