Oh what a blog. As though people have nothing  better to do than to point out the faults of others ey.

Whatever happened to "bhulan andar sab ko abhul guru kartar"? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

This topic has already been posted and deleted once.

It's highly likely this whole thing was a set up. Someone just happened to be there the monent he decides to kiss a gori, make a video, and send it to all the right people? It can't have been a stranger, why would they even care or know how potentially damaging this could be, especially seeing as it was abroad? Length of the video is just enough to catch him in the act. Almost as if someone was lying in wait.

Either he was set up by some haters or someone close to him. I find it odd that he nor the other Singh objected to being filmed given the fact they were openly having pange, on the other hand it's possible someone was hiding the fact they were filiming as the video seems to focus on him.

Either way, it all seems very nefarious.

If one has even the sembalance of any deconstruction skills...

We must be the only faith which has a website dedicated to naming and shaming our own people. What a pathetic excuse of a blog. Utter besti. Belli janta nu hor ki kam ah. I think they need to take a look at what Sikhi says about the supposedly noble work they're doing. Kisse din Rabb ohna da mooh kaala kare.

Edited by MrDoaba
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

I see the folks over at Tisarpanth have also picked up the story.

I mean I appreciate proper use of the English language and when one is articulate, but going from articles with overuse of technical jargon to the extent that they border on being unintelligible, which also annoyingly come off as rather ambiguous, and thinking that a thesaurus is the best thing since sliced bread, to...tabloid fodder.

They need to make up their mind as to who exactly their target audience is; people who carry around a dictionary like it's the Holy Bible, or people who cream over B-list scandals.

I usually feel like I've been mind raped by the Crossword Boogeyman after reading their content.

So much for being reptuable.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4

22 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

Oh Guru Ji, look at the Nihangs of today. Even Nawab Kapur Singh will shed tears of blood when he sees the Nangta of Santa Singh's acolytes:

Note : Link edited. Let’s remember gurpurab and shaheedi diagram going on this month. 

Thank you for posting the video.  This needs to be spread far and wide so other people don't be tricked by them pretending to be Sikhs of the Guru.

Admin don't hide the truth about kamlroop Singh.  If you want Sikhs to remember gurpurab, then shut down the site and only let Gurbani discussion tale place.

Here is the link to kamlroop Singh misdeeds

http://sikhissues.blogspot.ca/2017/12/kamalroop-singh-in-bana-cheats-on-wife.html?m=1

Edited by Akalifauj
Added link
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Thank you for posting the video.  This needs to be spread far and wide so other people don't be tricked by them pretending to be Sikhs of the Guru.

Admin don't hide the truth about kamlroop Singh.  If you want Sikhs to remember gurpurab, then shut down the site and only let Gurbani discussion tale place.

My dear brother, would you take the first step to start the Gurbani discussion?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, S1ngh said:

My dear brother, would you take the first step to start the Gurbani discussion?

Singh, you know well that I have been presenting Gurbani contemplation on this site for a very long time and I will continue to do so.  With Guru Sahib kirpa many have learned from the contemplation.  But let's not make gurpurab an excuse to not put up a link of a video exposing kamalroop Singh. Dhadrianwale, kamalroop Singh all belong to the same camp; abuse sikhi for financial gain. You know and I know hard work keeps a person humble and both of these guys don't have this quality.  Both have hands softer than a baby's bottom. Lets expose both and others who betray the Guru Saroop.  I know you mean good and so do I.  Its not about groups.  Always has been about Sikhi. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I know brother. I have requested same to a singh who posted similar thread and we agreed. Wait for a day or two and then be our guest to post and discuss.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I see the folks over at Tisarpanth have also picked up the story.

I mean I appreciate proper use of the English language and when one is articulate, but going from articles with overuse of technical jargon to the extent that they border on being unintelligible, which also annoyingly come off as rather ambiguous, and thinking that a thesaurus is the best thing since sliced bread, to...tabloid fodder.

They need to make up their mind as to who exactly their target audience is; people who carry around a dictionary like it's the Holy Bible, or people who cream over B-list scandals.

I usually feel like I've been mind raped by the Crossword Boogeyman after reading their content.

So much for being reptuable.

Nail on the head 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Beware of the false prophet

Says the guy who exposes himself to blonde goriyan.

Edited by MrDoaba
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

Says the guy who exposes himself to blonde goriyan.

This thread gets better 😂😂

• Haha 1