Effects of Dasam Granth Bani

Guest Forestguy

VJKK VJKF

10 hours ago, Kaur72 said:

Some people here might attack u for what u mentioned.. lol and I totally agree with u it does gives us bir Ras and dasam banis has strict maryada but some people don’t know for whatever reasons they don’t want to believe it. 

Oh well... People who disagree are welcome to challenge me.

VJKK VJKF

19 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

All Dasam Bani gives you bir-ras whether it be Jaap Sahib or Brahm Kavach. Chandi Di Vaar is not meant to be read after sunset because think about it: If you are in a state of bir-ras then you won't feel like sleeping, you will want to go to battle. Shastar Naam Mala (if you listen to it) you will be able to tell why it has heavier bir-ras compared to Jaap Sahib. You probably will be able to handle the bir-ras because I listen to it everyday and I'm fine. Its just if you do like, 10 Shastar Naam Mala da paath then you won't be able to handle the bir-ras to be frank, you will feel like going to battle. You will be able to handle the bir-ras but I highly recommend becoming fluent with Panj Baniya. Even I need to start to add more Dasam Bani to my nitnem but I am getting so lazy nowadays I am still struggling with amritvela. I apologise if I made any mistakes, I am still learning and I hope Guru Ji's pyari Sangat can forgive me.

Bhull Chuk Maaf.

VJKK VJKF

What is Bir Ras?  From your post it shows you have felt it before.

VJKK VJKF

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

What is Bir Ras?  From your post it shows you have felt it before.

I felt it before but I haven't been in a really high state of bir-ras. I will try to describe it. I felt like fighting for righteousness and I felt like my life didn't matter. Before I used to think: Dying on a battlefield is kinda scary because it must hurt a lot when you got pierced by a spear etc. But when I started to do more Dasam Bani then I started feeling bir-ras and I didn't care about the pain anymore and my fear of death has gone. But even though I was in a bit of a warrior state I still maintained Daya and feeling compassionate and I still cared about other peoples feelings. I tried to explain it as best as I could but I felt like a warrior and I got more brave. And that experience was only when I was in a mild state of bir-ras. In the same ay when you get shaant-ras when reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj in the same way I felt bir-ras when I did Dasam Bani. Sorry if I made any mistakes.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

Guest Someguy
9 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I felt it before but I haven't been in a really high state of bir-ras. I will try to describe it. I felt like fighting for righteousness and I felt like my life didn't matter. Before I used to think: Dying on a battlefield is kinda scary because it must hurt a lot when you got pierced by a spear etc. But when I started to do more Dasam Bani then I started feeling bir-ras and I didn't care about the pain anymore and my fear of death has gone. But even though I was in a bit of a warrior state I still maintained Daya and feeling compassionate and I still cared about other peoples feelings. I tried to explain it as best as I could but I felt like a warrior and I got more brave. And that experience was only when I was in a mild state of bir-ras. In the same ay when you get shaant-ras when reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj in the same way I felt bir-ras when I did Dasam Bani. Sorry if I made any mistakes.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

So if I listen to Shastar naam mala I will be able to feel its effects. Also does it affect you in terms of strength?. Like does it make you stronger. That would be cool....No gym lol.

VJKK VJKF

3 hours ago, Guest Someguy said:

So if I listen to Shastar naam mala I will be able to feel its effects. Also does it affect you in terms of strength?. Like does it make you stronger. That would be cool....No gym lol.

You probably will be able to feel its effects but probably not right away. I don't think Dasam Bani makes you physically stronger but it helps you to get ready for battle so we have to put in the work and get stronger but Guru Ji will give us the courage. Sorry if I made any mistakes.

Bhull Chuk Maaf.

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

+Guest Someguy, Here are some beautiful Dasam Bani Shabads.

Here you go, there are some of my favourite Dasam Granth Shabads. For Sada Jai Bhagauti start it at about 2 minutes. You can listen to all of it if you want but the actual shabad starts there. Feel the anand, it makes you feel different from when you listen to Guru Granth Sahib Ji but just listen to the poetry. The poetry is amazing. Mazza aa gaya...

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

2 minutes ago, Kaur72 said:

i love this one.. can’t find the full one

That one is nice too. I listen to quite peaceful things so that one came as a bit of a shock. lol :rofl The Jhagardang Nagardang one that I posted is in Ek Taal in case anyone wanted to know...

VJKK VJKF

On 23/12/2017 at 9:42 AM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

This is your experience after reading Dasam Bani.  Can you tell me what Bir ras is?

VJKK VJKF

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This is your experience after reading Dasam Bani.  Can you tell me what Bir ras is?

Bir-ras is a state of the mind and body. When you listen to bani from Guru Granth Sahib Ji then you feel peaceful so the state of mind and body then is Shaant-ras. Bir-ras puts you in a different state than Shaant-ras and Guru Ji said that we need both. We should be Sant-sipahi. Once you feel it you will know what it is. 

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF