Leave everything and stay at Darbar Sahib?

Guest DeepikaKaur1

2 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

He might have been wanting to become religious. However I told him next time you come to see me put a dastaar on your head and he just starred at me.

so you were never put off by his going to and fro with many other girls and being a drunk ??? are you sure you weren't imagining like a bad bollywood movie that you would be the one to straighten him up and get him to be right in his sikhi? guess so from that last comment ...pretty immature and naive to fall so easily for the first person to pay attention to you

OP if u don't love the man & love another then leave him. Yes he will suffer but it will make him stronger & wiser. 

Sometimes the wrong people will teach you the right lessons... u clearly are the wrong person for him.

Remember this: What goes around...

5 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

How would you have a secret background check? Would you stalk him? :rofl 

Just joking...

VJKK VJKF

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki fateh, ji

Lol its a secret, sorry!! It mostly consists of examining the parents from afar and talking to their acquaintances. Its been done before hah. Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

VJKK VJKF

6 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki fateh, ji

Lol its a secret, sorry!! It mostly consists of examining the parents from afar and talking to their acquaintances. Its been done before hah. Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Accha... Your secret is safe with me penji. ;)

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

40 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

These days you can employ a professional to go test them. Thrir reports are very reliable.  Guys beware. 

Yea but they might think that you don't trust them and could get offended. Its better to be straight up and ask yourself rather than getting someone to do it for you.

Bhull Chuk Maaf.

VJKK VJKF