Leave everything and stay at Darbar Sahib?

Guest DeepikaKaur1

33 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Not sure Its love just excitement coz It was the first time any guy was coming that close. He was good looking, teddy bear like good built, smily face, easy going and caring. 

His eyes were always on me- at work, guradwara, functions wheretever. So In my mind It was like marriage would not been easier wiyth someone who cared about me first and not his mum all the time like my hubby. My hubby would come home and not eve n greet me and go and sit next to his mum. 

I get treated like the maid and they are the couple. Then I console myself and say many a time - chill out Its just his mjum not another woman.

I feel sorry for that person actually. He Is In another country... but those are the best romantic memories I ever had. 

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh, ji

Im sorry you had to go through that :( Were you amritdhari when you knew him? Why do you feel sorry for him? I dont think Id marry a stranger, unless if Id have a secret background check of them & their family. vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

VJKK VJKF

3 minutes ago, Preeet said:

unless if Id have a secret background check of them & their family

How would you have a secret background check? Would you stalk him? :rofl 

Just joking...

VJKK VJKF

32 minutes ago, Preeet said:

vahegu tnu ji ka khalsa
vahe furu ji ki fateh, ji

Im s inrry you had to go through that :( ithere you amritdhari when you knew him? Why do you feel sorry for him? I dont think Id marry a stranger, unless if Id have a secret background check of them & their family. vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

I married him coz my mum told me I can only take amrit If my husband does. They wanted a girl who wanted to take amrit. So everything else was cast aside. However we were In the same School as kids. His brothets are totally different. My kusmat had a spoilt apple In It. Thats all I can say.

People are different when you move In to luve (Live)with Them.

Back to the OP, I think it’s immature for you to lie about where you are going. If you are going to where you are then by all means go, but for the right reasons. But don’t lie about your whereabouts, because God forbids, if anything happens to you or you need help, then nobody will know where you are. Be mature, and at least tell somebody where you are going. 

I’m also wondering how are you going to expect your loved ones believe the job offer? Surely you will have to show them some paperwork, you can’t just say I’m going to flana temkara country and will be back in a few weeks, months or a year. 

Very good point bhenji. What the OP thinks love can just be an imagination of what could have been.  I think she just needs a break and should be honest about it. It is just our culture where ladies are expected to just carry on despite feelings of needing a break from things. This brings many problems and things carry on to the extreme.  

Maybe she has to make an excuse of work coz other wise they may not allow her to go there.  She seems to be in India as paperwork is not that important there. 

She might not be going for real but her post does highlight what is goingon in her mind.

1 hour ago, sikhni777 said:

I feel sorry for the one I never married. 

both for you and DEepika the point is you sanjog was never to be with that person and infatuation is NOT love  Love is acceptance and unconditional and the fact that you yourselves recognise faults and reasons why not mean that you do not love but project something onto nothing