Akaali (Video)

10 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

The panj shastars are symbolic here so no need to use them, even though you could. They are called kesan de shastar as well. Guru gobind singh ji used to keep one kard in his hair as well and that is shown at hazur sahib.

Nihangs of old and of today actually use two cloths for dumala. One is what makes the bunga and the other is the dumala part. There is actually no keski part in it, so thats why the bungas are different and not compressed and flat. Also if they used a keski it would hide the farla which cannot be hidden. 

What they do is use the bunga as the base and then wrap another dastar over the bunga and there you have it!

You my friend, are turning out to be a treasure trove of information! Dhanvaad bro.

Cheers for correcting me on the shastar part. It makes sense, you know me and symbolism anyway!

I actually meant it in the case of a big shastar being used to make the "point" of the bunga as monatosingh was suggesting though. Seems a bit pointless having a huge talwar in there, if you catch my drift.

And where do you procure these high quality images from?

6 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

You my friend, are turning out to be a treasure trove of information! Dhanvaad bro.

Cheers for correcting me on the shastar part. It makes sense, you know me and symbolism anyway!

I actually meant it in the case of a big shastar being used to make the "point" of the bunga as monatosingh was suggesting though. Seems a bit pointless having a huge talwar in there, if you catch my drift.

And where do you procure these high quality images from?

Im not a treasure trove, the real treasures are in india in the Dal.

Guru sahib used to put this shastar in his kesh, this is at Hazur Sahib right now.

9310D533-42DD-4008-AE47-3B29C29B9585.jpeg

34 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

@Singh123456777

Do you actually have to take amrit from Nihangs to be a nihang? Can't you just follow the rehat if do you actually have to register inside the dal.

Have to register officially. Get a Nihang licence.

Although there might be a provision which makes for some leeway in regards to people who take Amrit at Nihang Amrit Sanchars in the west.

Check with Niddar Singh. (y)

58 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

@Singh123456777

Do you actually have to take amrit from Nihangs to be a nihang? Can't you just follow the rehat if do you actually have to register inside the dal.

No, it is nice if you take amrit from nihangs but to be a nihang it is not mandatory. Being a nihang is a state of mind; meaning you have to be not worried about your material self and be dedicated to the guru. 

But to be an offical nihang you can get a Nihang license(which is not available to everybody). The reason why the license was made was cause after 1984 there were a lot of fakes doing badnami of the bana so the jathedar then made it so that we have to register and carry licenses.

I have my nihang license btw.

14 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Have to register officially. Get a Nihang licence.

Although there might be a provision which makes for some leeway in regards to people who take Amrit at Nihang Amrit Sanchars in the west.

Check with Niddar Singh. (y)

Please dont check with niddar singh, he is the opposite of what you want lol.

If you are in the uk i advise meeting with the group called Nihang Santhiya. If in Canada on the westcoast there are many Guru Nanak Dal singhs. If you are in the Seattle region you can meet with Giani Sher Singh Budha dal. If you are in the california region you can meet with Bhai Didar Singh Budha Dal and Mahakaal Baba Swarn Singh Harian Bela Dal. 

3 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Please dont check with niddar singh, he is the opposite of what you want lol.

If you are in the uk i advise meeting with the group called Nihang Santhiya. If in Canada on the westcoast there are many Guru Nanak Dal singhs. If you are in the Seattle region you can meet with Giani Sher Singh Budha dal. If you are in the california region you can meet with Bhai Didar Singh Budha Dal and Mahakaal Baba Swarn Singh Harian Bela Dal. 

Lol. I know brother, I was joking. I do wanna go and check out his class one day though, just for observation.

So this Nihang Santhiya, is this like the Nihang Taksal?

1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

Lol. I know brother, I was joking. I do wanna go and check out his class one day though, just for observation.

So this Nihang Santhiya, is this like the Nihang Taksal?

Nihang santhiya is singhs who teach santhiya and also does jorh mele and programs etc. They did a whole 10 day dushera mahatah samagam which was awesome