• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Troll? Nah this is actually one of my questions. 

Don’t worry. I’m a fool too. I ask so many questions too. And u can always ask whatever u want to that doesn’t make anyone low in anyway. And of course u can do budha dal rehras sahib. I do that one as well. 

5 minutes ago, Kaur72 said:

Don’t worry. I’m a fool too. I ask so many questions too. And u can always ask whatever u want to that doesn’t make anyone low in anyway. And of course u can do budha dal rehras sahib. I do that one as well. 

Ok thanks ☺

36 minutes ago, SecondToNoneSingh said:

Lol be quiet! Do you even know of my spiritual level. I do so much bani everyday, you couldnt even comprehend that much bro. I've had many of my ardaas come true. Ive had visions of the future that have come true. I will probably attain so many ridhi sidhis in the next few years. Just watch! Haha im chiilin.

I do so much. My avastha is probably way higher than yours too ?? . Do you even know how much bani i have memorised as well. I can probably become a panj pyara if i wanted.

Lol people will be taking amrit from me one day.

This NonExistant guy is a fool. Just look at his horrific posts. Why shouldn't i judge the moorakh. Hell die and become a snake in his next life.  Mark my word!

Heh

What you are saying is good for you.

Have you overcome the 5 chor?

No you haven't!!!!!!

All that you said right there is literally EGO!

See, for you it is "I, me, I did this, I gained this".

5 minutes ago, SecondToNoneSingh said:

Lol be quiet! Do you even know of my spiritual level. I do so much bani everyday, you couldnt even comprehend that much bro. I've had many of my ardaas come true. Ive had visions of the future that have come true. I will probably attain so many ridhi sihis in the next few years. Just watch! Haha im chiilin.

I do so much. My avastha is probably way higher than yours too ?? . Do you even know how much bani i have memorised as well. I can probably become a panj pyara if i wanted.

Lol people will be taking amrit from me one day.

This NonExistant guy is a fool. Just look at his horrific posts. Why shouldn't i judge the moorakh. Hell die and become a snake in his next life.  Mark my word!

VJKK VJKF

VeerJi, it's beautiful to know Maharaj has done so much kirpa on you to know so much bani and I've read through many of your posts and it really does seem like Maharaj has done a lot of kirpa of you with so much bani and proclaimed visions you've attained. You seem very very blessed Ji. Just one thing I would like to add if I may - I hope I don't offend you Ji. It's natural and easy to start to gain a bit more ahankaar as our avastha heightens and we gain spiritually. It's why Maharaj tells us these powers have no value or taste to us because the ultimate is to get to Maharaj and these just deviate us from our goal by increasing our ego and make us no longer "see the wood for the tree" in the sense that these powers are only an indication that we are getting to Maharaj and how far we are progressing. I'm a mere moorakh and I know nothing - but I would just request Ji that we speak sweetly to each other and not be so aggressive Ji and that not to be so engrossed in these ridh-sidhs as ultimately they will divert us from our true goal. We can only achieve these great avasthas and become mahapurakhs and one with Maharaj when we lose our ego and haumai and becoming engrossed in the powers and boasting about the amount of amount we do doesn't help with losing our ego or haumai - infact it increases it.

I heard a Sakhi about a Hindu "sant" (I'm not attacking any Hindus Ji I'm just quoting sant because of the recently controversy over how reliable these sefl-proclaimed sants really are nowadays) and he used to jap a lot of naam so he had quite an avastha on him but he used to swear A LOT. He used to continually swear and swear at everyone because he was quite an angry and egotistical person. One day, a gursikh came upto him when they heard about him being a sant and his naam jap and heard him swearing so prefusely. The gursikh came upto him and said "Why are you swearing so much? Is everything okay?" And the sant replied by swearing at him, telling him to go away etc. Then the gursikh said "All your naam jap has no effect on you and doesn't help you get to Maharaj. Milk is so pure and clean. Do you like milk?". The sant replied that he did indeed like milk. The gursikh said "Well if I then urinated in the milk, would you still drink it? Would you still say it's pure?" And the sant said "No - are you've mad?". The gursikh replied "No. I'm just humbly going to request you stop urinating in your milk".  I probably made many mistakes telling that sakhi as I heard it a while back in a gurdwara but the jist of the story is there. 

So VeerJi - as your moorakh, low-life brother I would just humbly request we speak sweetly to each other as Bhagat Fareed Ji says below and that we try and not let the powers and avastha get the better of us as eventually we can become so engrossed in these powers and other irrelevant things that we lose the whole point of why we starting to jap naam and read bani in the first place - to get back to Maharaj Ji. Maaf karna Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji. 

IMG_2374.PNG

IMG_2375.PNG

IMG_2376.PNG

1 minute ago, monatosingh said:

Heh

What you are saying is good for you.

Have you overcome the 5 chor?

No you haven't!!!!!!

All that you said right there is literally EGO!

See, for you it is "I, me, I did this, I gained this".

Well what I think after reading his posts here and on one other topic I think he’s just here to get attention. Ignore is the right word for him that we can do.

Just now, Kaur72 said:

Well what I think after reading his posts here and on one other topic I think he’s just here to get attention. Ignore is the right word for him that we can do.

Agreed, penji.