Nihangs- obsolescence and onwards to oblivion.

13Mirch

4 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Weird bloke.. Just got excommunicated by the shaheed jathedar baba bahadur singh. Pretty knowledgeable dude but just weird.

Tisarpanth is another site which, initially related to the Nihangs, has broken off with them. You can already see the war brewing on their facebook page. For example look at this present article and the byline for it on their blog:

https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/heads-on-palms/

Santa sio - pure <banned word filter activated> and sell out... where were his 'ladli fauj' during before and after bluestar? Instead he sold out bigtime.

Niddar - what a clown, in my mona sessioner days when I was young and impressionable he would tell me to ea continue to eat meat and that drinking was good for fighting and told me to stop lifting weights and going boxing LOL. Then this same <banned word filter activated> whose whole background story doesnt add up has the nerve to diss real singhs like Sant Ji and Parmar.

UK Nihangs - the hardcore ones can be seen on instagram acting like kaleh rappers and like they some sort of badmans and rebels of the Kaum who are better than others - please note this applies to what I have witnessed not every single one.

The inbetweeners - first they were AKJ/Taksali, then jumped on the Sursinghwala hype.

The clowns - all they do is big up nihang dals but when you ask them where were they during the movement or talk about todays jodeh such as hawara, rajoana etc then they get in a mood LOL

Overall, yeah we need Nihangs back in the Kaum, but if you want to be Nihangs, then live up to being one, so many dushmans of the Kaum out there aint going to get sorted by them giving it loads to their own brothers.

Bhul chuk maaf.

22 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

You are right i have seen this type of radicaliston in the uk i mean what are they trying to prove ? I mean the uk youth have never visted india punjab and they know nothing of the politic system aganda of these groups.

Few years prior this entire scenario got out of hand. Nihangs attacking houses and having their own houses attacked in turn. 

22 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

As someone whose nearest and dearest perished during the Delhi, Kanpur and Calcutta pogroms I have full empathy for Pav Singh's expose which- if there are any doubts- has only recently been published by Kashi House. But it seems quite uncanny that Kashi House would elect to publish such a book. I feel compelled to theorize that in the aftermath of Nidar and Parmjit's warm reception at Nanded, and Nidar Nang's messy divorce, the publication of this book is only an opportunity to gain more associates and play with their emotions. It might sound ludicrous, at this stage, but I am sure Parmjit and the Nang's upcoming four volume release on the Budha-Dal will simply undo Pav Singh's work. 

You're probably right about this. A calculated move on their part. Fact is people are drawn to Niddar, for whatever reason - his loyal followers see him as the good guy, and of course want other people to envisage that "maybe he is a good guy after all". He may sound like an <banned word filter activated> when he talks, but he certainly isn't one, as has been evident in the past.

I witnessed Thakur Singh shenanigans in New-Zealand, personally, but when I posted an article on this forum regarding Thakur Sio's gaaps our residential mahapurakh (at the time), a certain N30 S1NGH had the posts removed. 

I remember hearing this clip when it first surfaced. He is knowledgeable, however there is one thing I have possibly noticed; occasionally his katha subtly hints at reliance on Sants/Babe. He likes to create an intermediary between the Sikh and God. It's probably how he establishes trust and slowly reveals himself as said intermediary. The 'shenanigans' must be what follows, naturally. I have nothing against Sants/Babe per se, but implying, in the sense he does, that they are somehow essential on one's journey is not something I can agree to.

It's possible I'm reading too much into it albeit these scandals do turn one into a certified sceptic.

Tisarpanth is another site which, initially related to the Nihangs, has broken off with them. You can already see the war brewing on their facebook page. For example look at this present article and the byline for it on their blog:

https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/heads-on-palms/

That's why their previous links no longer work. Could you shed any light as to what exactly has caused them to break off?

15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

seems from the picture he's fallen under the spell of maya both in the form of paise and istri - what is it about these yoginis ? 

That's a bit of a leap. Just because he's standing next to a woman, it does not automatically imply something scandalous is going on. And is he also not allowed to make money now either?

The only thing these supposedly panthic website know how to do is poison the well, something which our community seems to have a MA in.

I wonder if there's a Punjabi version of The Crucible?

2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

You're probably right about this. A calculated move on their part. Fact is people are drawn to Niddar, for whatever reason - his loyal followers see him as the good guy, and of course want other people to envisage that maybe he is 'a good guy after all'. He may sound like an <banned word filter activated> when he talks, but he certainly isn't one, as has been evident in the past.

I remember hearing this clip when it first surfaced. He is knowledgeable, however there is one thing I have possibly noticed; occasionally his katha subtly hints at reliance on Sants/Babe. He likes to create an intermediary between the Sikh and God. It's probably how he establishes trust and slowly reveals himself as said intermediary. The 'shenanigans' must be what follows, naturally. I have nothing against Sants/Babe per se, but implying, in the sense he does, that they are somehow essential on one's journey is not something I can agree to.

It's possible I'm reading too much into it albeit these scandals do turn one into a certified sceptic.

That's why their previous links no longer work. Could you shed any light as to what exactly has caused them to break off?

They are on Facebook, ask them. Plus how's the nang a good guy?

1 hour ago, 13Mirch said:

They are on Facebook, ask them. Plus how's the nang a good guy?

Their FB page explains their new stance in no uncertain terms, has good points and carries much value. However, the anti-Samparda views are defo overkill, IMO of course.

And apologies, he's not a good guy. Punctuation error - amended.