Is Sikh Youth Birmingham Unwittingly Helping Spread Racist White Media Anti-Asian Propaganda

superkaur

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

Birmingham UK is the Indian subcontinent and the racist whites are jealous. I hardly see a white person in Handsworth but there are loads in the city centre. Even there they are declining (gone to Australia).

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about some of our so called Sikh groups helping spread racist mainstream media anti-asian male propaganda.

15 hours ago, superkaur said:

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about some of our so called Sikh groups helping spread racist mainstream media anti-asian male propaganda.

they are not so called sikhs, they are trying their damndest to implement programs to save people from alcohol , drugs , grooming and homelessness all of which are just and noble causes which have been done by sikhs from time immemorial . To state the facts about a situation is neither slander nor nindiya so get off the high horse Bhen ji and use your brain just because the truth is bitter and coincides with the agenda of others it does not mean anyone is promoting that agenda . Next using that kind of logic you'll be saying we are HIndus because GurBani has numerous references to hindu stories about their pantheon , that we use Ram , Gopal etc 

Anti-Asian ? trying to use media speak are we ... Being a good or true sikh has nothing to do with cowering away from telling the truth of a situation , we owe no man allegiance 'paap kamavanda tere koi na beli Ram'     so what if it is a muslim /hindu/christian frankly they have failed in their duties to Akal Purakh by commiting injustices against their fellow humans. Don't come here expecting sikhs to back off protecting or speaking about what's occurring because of neoliberal ideas promoted and swallowed whole by naive clueless people who claim some sikhi. They are not willing to stick their necks out even to save themselves instead they want to destroy sikh values to accomodate other people . Sorry being a doormat doesn't get the job done of preserving the panth.

BTW pakistanis are NOT the sum total of all Asians  there are chinese, japanese, taiwanese, Thais, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Indians, Sri Lankans etc etc and White people know the difference too 

18 hours ago, superkaur said:

Since 1960s when British Asians first came to the UK in large numbers they have had to struggle to make life for themselves from scratch in a not so welcoming alien land. And we have seen 2001 and especially since 2012 there has been open season especially in the right wing racist jewish zionist bankster funded white mainstream media outlets  demonising against British Asian males when they talk about issues around muslim grooming pedo gangs. Rather than call a spade a space the white racist mainstream media targeted the asian race and skin colour of these pedo' gangs. Rather than call out Islam and muslim culture for creating an environment where these pakistani, middle eastern arab and Somalian scumbags felt its ok to use and abuse non-muslim girls for their own gains the politically incorrect white racist mainstream media called out the asian race in an open racist attack on the asian male identity on your race which you can do nothing about.

And when you look at Sikh youth birmingham's pages on facebook and instagram theres hardly no parchar about Sikhi or positive messages for lost sheep to return to sikhi but its full of muslim pedo articles and stupidly they also share racist white articles written by sly white racist journalists mainstream media which attacks asian males openly. If anywhere in the world the race label of the gangs was used it would be obviously be deemed a racist article yet our m0ronic british asians are not calling dailymail or sky news amoung others out they are letting them get away with racist propaganda against asian males when the real culprits the muslim males who should have been targeted and called out.

Its strange that the alternative far right media created by white nationalists themselves do know that its muslims and islamic culture to blame yet the establishment the zionist jewish funded white mainstream media choses to demonise, discriminate against the british asian race and in particular british asian males.

It seems people behnd Sikh youth birmingham are not clever enough to realise that they are unwittingly in my view helping spread racist white hate propaganda against their own community cos the average white subconsciously is not going to see the religion of the person when they look at a brown/asian male they are going to link the skin colour the asian features to these grooming pedo gangs and terrorism.

you forgot to mention that Sikh Youth Bham also fundraised,  made a film drama and promoted it to show impressionable kids that they should not be afraid or fall for the sly ploys of others and to ask for help if something has happened  ... care to cuss that too since you seem to have a real bee in your bonnet ?

SAS recently outted a sikh and white paedos ...i.e. all paapis are dealt the same hand not just pakistanis , save your righteous indignation for real problems

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

they are not so called sikhs, they are trying their damndest to implement programs to save people from alcohol , drugs , grooming and homelessness all of which are just and noble causes which have been done by sikhs from time immemorial . To state the facts about a situation is neither slander nor nindiya so get off the high horse Bhen ji and use your brain just because the truth is bitter and coincides with the agenda of others it does not mean anyone is promoting that agenda . Next using that kind of logic you'll be saying we are HIndus because GurBani has numerous references to hindu stories about their pantheon , that we use Ram , Gopal etc 

Anti-Asian ? trying to use media speak are we ... Being a good or true sikh has nothing to do with cowering away from telling the truth of a situation , we owe no man allegiance 'paap kamavanda tere koi na beli Ram'     so what if it is a muslim /hindu/christian frankly they have failed in their duties to Akal Purakh by commiting injustices against their fellow humans. Don't come here expecting sikhs to back off protecting or speaking about what's occurring because of neoliberal ideas promoted and swallowed whole by naive clueless people who claim some sikhi. They are not willing to stick their necks out even to save themselves instead they want to destroy sikh values to accomodate other people . Sorry being a doormat doesn't get the job done of preserving the panth.

BTW pakistanis are NOT the sum total of all Asians  there are chinese, japanese, taiwanese, Thais, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Indians, Sri Lankans etc etc and White people know the difference too 

I am not against their outreach programmes that help people and educate the panth away from drugs, alchol, muslims,etc. I think thats great and more power to them for that. Perhaps I should have been more specific in my post, what I am against is what I see on their social media pages.

They are putting across a very negative image of British Sikhs and no positive messages of Sikhi or our to get back into Sikhi on their pages and to add to the negativity they are aiding the white racists within the mainstream media by pushing the anti-asian male narrative articles. You cant see it  the sly way that asians and more so asian males are being attacked in news articles and broadcastros due to the crimes of british muslims mostly by pakistanis.

But other Sikhs can see it and have read how uncomfortable they feel when they see the world "asian grooming gangs" splashed all over the media because already they are associated by skin colour /ethnicity/race due the the crimes of a few islamic terrorists/extremists who mostly happen to be of brown skin.

It don't take a genius to work out that your average non-asian mostly gorah has a negative perception of brown skinned males because of the mainstream media attacks on their racial identity and for our Sikh groups to go around sharing articles that DO NOT  highlight the real culprits as muslim gangs but rather they attack "asian grooming gangs" thats a racial attack on your skin colour on your race. It implies there's some racial problem to the way these pedo scumbags are abuse white girls and other non-muslim girls.

Instead of being defensive of m0ronic tactics you should be seeing the wider implications of what demonisation of the asian racial identity politics that's is going on in the mainstream media but i guess I'm asking for too much for you to understand this.

• 2 months later...

Surprised at how much Muslims out-number Sikhs in Birmingham:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham

The following table shows the religion of respondents in the 2001 and 2011 censuses in Birmingham.

Religion 2001[40] 2011[41]
Number % Number %
Christian 577,783 59.13% 494,358 46.07%
Buddhist 2,977 0.30% 4,780 0.45%
Hindu 19,358 1.98% 22,362 2.08%
Jewish 2,343 0.24% 2,205 0.21%
Muslim 140,033 14.33% 234,411 21.85%
Sikh 28,592 2.93% 32,376 3.02%
Other religion 2,501 0.26% 5,646 0.53%
No religion 121,541 12.44% 206,821 19.27%
Religion not stated 81,959 8.39% 70,086 6.53%
Total 977,087 100.00% 1,073,045 100.00%
Distribution of religions in Birmingham according to the 2011 census.
184px-Christianity_Birmingham_2011_censu
Christianity 
184px-Islam_Birmingham_2011_census.png
Islam 
184px-Judaism_Birmingham_2011_census.png
Judaism 
184px-Hinduism_Birmingham_2011_census.pn
Hinduism 
184px-Sikhism_Birmingham_2011_census.png
Sikhism 
184px-Buddhism_Birmingham_2011_census.pn
Buddhism 
184px-Other_Religion_Birmingham_2011_cen
Other religion 
184px-Noreligion_Birmingham_2011_census.
No religion