URGENT! LIFE AFTER DEATH/MUKTI according to gurbani

Guest Singh_needanswer

Cool post Singh2017. 

Yeh were meant to practice Truth in every moment. We're already free, we just have to remember and accept it. 

Heavens and hells are part of maya, anything with image is part of the illusion, the khel. 

When u see beyond the imagery and accept that everything's just His Darshan, for All is a projection of the Nothingness, you see through the game, the games served its purpose for you and you just live Truth in each beautiful moment. 

VJKK VJKF

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:48 PM, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF 

You have beant nimrata and pyar within you Ji. All we have to do is just find it. Make naam and bani our shovel and keep on digging deep until we just gold... becoming one with Vaheguru Ji. You're well on your way - much further than myself and Maharaj Kirpa you get there very soon Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji

I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you... Please teach me how to be more like you. You are 4 years older than me and I see you as an older brother who is teaching a paapi like me. Please do carry on and create posts that teach murakh's like me, the amount of gian you have is immense. Maharaj has done beant kirpa on you, I hope that I am also blessed like you and that when I die or even when I am singing the praises of Vaheguru, He doesn't ask: Who is this lying at my Door? 

ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਤ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ ॥

Kabeer, I long to die; let me die at the Lord's Door.

ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਰਾ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਬਾਰ ॥੬੧॥

I hope that the Lord does not ask," "Who is this, lying at my door?""||61||. Salok Kabeer Ji

Bhagat Kabeer Ji - Ang 1367 (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

I am looking forward to talking again with you Veerji... :) 

VJKK VJKF

On 12/18/2017 at 6:53 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you... Please teach me how to be more like you. You are 4 years older than me and I see you as an older brother who is teaching a paapi like me. Please do carry on and create posts that teach murakh's like me, the amount of gian you have is immense. Maharaj has done beant kirpa on you, I hope that I am also blessed like you and that when I die or even when I am singing the praises of Vaheguru, He doesn't ask: Who is this lying at my Door? 

ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਤ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ ॥

Kabeer, I long to die; let me die at the Lord's Door.

ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਰਾ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਬਾਰ ॥੬੧॥

I hope that the Lord does not ask," "Who is this, lying at my door?""||61||. Salok Kabeer Ji

Bhagat Kabeer Ji - Ang 1367 (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

I am looking forward to talking again with you Veerji... :) 

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

Penji, age means nothing Ji. Our brothers in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's children had more courage than men 10 or 15 times their age. They had more giann than men 10 or 15 times their age. If anything our Guru's taught us to not think of age as many means to distinguish between intelligence, power, courage etc. You have to be 18 to vote but where is the age limit on Amrit? Where is the age limit on naam jap? Age limit on reading bani? None. Why? Because age means nothing. It's a number that isn't even accurate because this soul has been alive for so many lives and has many, many, many years of life to it so don't worry about age Ji. You are correct in saying I'm your brother Ji. I always will be until there is air left in my lungs but it is of no use if I cannot spread the tiny knowledge Maharaj has blessed me with about his Sikhi. If you seek giann, go to your Guru. A fool like me cannot give or help you in anyway. I'm a vessel that the Guru resides within and anything and everything is ONLY his vadiaye (greatness). Go to your Guru and ask him for giann and he will use his servants to deliver that giann to you. If you are feeling like you have gained a lot of giann, that says nothing whatsoever about me. Look at wrapping paper. By itself, it has no value because it doesn't do anything so shops would give it away for free as it is useless. However, if I was to wrap a present that paper will not be free anymore because it now has use. Once wrapped around a valuable object, that paper now contains something that costs a lot of money and so the wrapping paper now has value given to it BECAUSE of the present it contains... the present is the only thing that continues to hold value with or without wrapping paper. I'm the useless wrapping paper Ji - I just get given things to say and say them but the real essence is the priceless Guru who gives this <banned word filter activated> the beautiful words to speak. It just proves to me even more that you are so blessed and even more than you yourself may believe. If the Guru is giving you presents (giann) then that means they really love you and you have a lot of kirpa because you only give presents to people you love and care about and who are deserving of them. Admire the one who gives, not the one who delivers Ji. Maaf Karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

VJKK VJKF

28 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Penji, age means nothing Ji. Our brothers in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's children had more courage than men 10 or 15 times their age. They had more giann than men 10 or 15 times their age. If anything our Guru's taught us to not think of age as many means to distinguish between intelligence, power, courage etc. You have to be 18 to vote but where is the age limit on Amrit? Where is the age limit on naam jap? Age limit on reading bani? None. Why? Because age means nothing. It's a number that isn't even accurate because this soul has been alive for so many lives and has many, many, many years of life to it so don't worry about age Ji. You are correct in saying I'm your brother Ji. I always will be until there is air left in my lungs but it is of no use if I cannot spread the tiny knowledge Maharaj has blessed me with about his Sikhi. If you seek giann, go to your Guru. A fool like me cannot give or help you in anyway. I'm a vessel that the Guru resides within and anything and everything is ONLY his vadiaye (greatness). Go to your Guru and ask him for giann and he will use his servants to deliver that giann to you. If you are feeling like you have gained a lot of giann, that says nothing whatsoever about me. Look at wrapping paper. By itself, it has no value because it doesn't do anything so shops would give it away for free as it is useless. However, if I was to wrap a present that paper will not be free anymore because it now has use. Once wrapped around a valuable object, that paper now contains something that costs a lot of money and so the wrapping paper now has value given to it BECAUSE of the present it contains... the present is the only thing that continues to hold value with or without wrapping paper. I'm the useless wrapping paper Ji - I just get given things to say and say them but the real essence is the priceless Guru who gives this <banned word filter activated> the beautiful words to speak. It just proves to me even more that you are so blessed and even more than you yourself may believe. If the Guru is giving you presents (giann) then that means they really love you and you have a lot of kirpa because you only give presents to people you love and care about and who are deserving of them. Admire the one who gives, not the one who delivers Ji. Maaf Karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

Wow... Daas will follow what you have said. It is very true what you mentioned about seeking gian from the Guru, I only need gian of my Guru. How clever I am (academically) will not be judged when I die. Thanks so much for taking your time out and serving a murakh like me. You are correct, the Guru is residing within you and I can tell by your posts. I really appreciate it. Thank you once again. It is hard for me to gain any gian from my environment at home since my family says that I'm going too "deep" into Sikhi, I told them that I have not even touched the surface of Sikhi. Guru Ji is absolutely correct, Sangat ka gun bahut adikaae. Surrounding myself with gursikhs such as yourself, has given me gian.

ਸੰਗਤਿ ਕਾ ਗੁਨੁ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਅਧਿਕਾਈ ਪੜਿ ਸੂਆ ਗਨਕ ਉਧਾਰੇ ॥

The virtues of the Sangat, the Holy Congregation, are so very great. Even the prostitute was saved, by teaching the parrot to speak the Lord's Name.

Sorry for continually bothering you veerji but thank you so much for responding with such nimarta and pyaar. The Guru has come to reside within your heart.

VJKK VJKF

20 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

You are correct, the Guru is residing within you

VJKK VJKF

Penji, forgive me as maybe I said that wrong. What I was trying to get at there was that Guru Ji is telling me what to say and only he tells me what to says and do because only he has any power and he puts thoughts into my head. I was not trying to imply that I am one with Vaheguru Ji and that I have supreme knowledge or anything remotely to that effect. I know literally nothing Ji. Please don't be mistaken by me. Idiots like me can't do anything for you - only your Guru can help you Ji. Guru Ji resides within us ALL, not just me. Maaf karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

VJKK VJKF

1 hour ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Penji, forgive me as maybe I said that wrong. What I was trying to get at there was that Guru Ji is telling me what to say and only he tells me what to says and do because only he has any power and he puts thoughts into my head. I was not trying to imply that I am one with Vaheguru Ji and that I have supreme knowledge or anything remotely to that effect. I know literally nothing Ji. Please don't be mistaken by me. Idiots like me can't do anything for you - only your Guru can help you Ji. Guru Ji resides within us ALL, not just me. Maaf karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

You said nothing wrong veerji so what do I have to forgive you for? Gurbani itself says that Vaheguru resides in everyone which includes you as well.

ਇਕੁ ਫਿਕਾ ਨ ਗਾਲਾਇ ਸਭਨਾ ਮੈ ਸਚਾ ਧਣੀ ॥

Do not utter even a single harsh word; your True Lord and Master abides in all.

ਹਿਆਉ ਨ ਕੈਹੀ ਠਾਹਿ ਮਾਣਕ ਸਭ ਅਮੋਲਵੇ ॥੧੨੯॥

Do not break anyone's heart; these are all priceless jewels. ||129||

You are not an <banned word filter activated> and your Guru loves you. You walk His path even when your family try to restrict you from doing bani. I am going through the same and I know how it feels. Your family try to stop you from doing bani but once you have held onto Guru Ji's beautiful Charan it is impossible to let go. I have nothing to forgive you for because you have said nothing wrong. Maaf Karna Ji if I offended you in any way. Also please forgive me OP for hijacking your thread. Please forgive me I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I hope your question got answered though.

Bhull Chuk Maaf.

VJKK VJKF