Guest Singh_needanswer

URGENT! LIFE AFTER DEATH/MUKTI according to gurbani

Guest Singh_needanswer

Sat Sri akal ji,

Nowadays i m having some SERIOUS doubts about life after death in sikhi vision.. i feel a lot confused,upset and my  mind is really going crazy!! The fact is that some important sikh parcharaks like Sant giani Maskeen Singh ji , Bhai Yagraj Singh ji of basics of sikhi, Guruka Singh, ecc. (including my amritdhari parents!) said/say that after death a person soul according to his good/bad deeds during his lifetime (karms) may get again into the reincarnation cycle or , in the best of cases, reach the grace of god ("heaven") achiving Mukhti ( the liberation from the reincarnation cycle). Me too, i ve been convinced for lot of years about this theory so i ve always prayed the naam of god full of happiness as my final goal was to reach not only a balance in my life but also "swarag" after death!! i was so happy O:)and above all i felt my self really conscious ... However, the problem is that in the last days i found out that other sikh experts explain, quoting some GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI VERSES from guru Nanak Dev ji or Bhagat kabir ji bani, different things and realities: for example  that < according to gurbani, our religion don't believe in "heaven" or "hell" after death and one is born and dies under the Laws of Nature. The benefits/punishment of good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after.:ghost:>. OMGG 

Since that moment, it seems like my spiritual beliefs my INNER PEACE are fallen in just few seconds.. one of the several posts i've read is the following (this is a recent post): https://www.sikhnet.com/news/concept-heaven-and-hell-gurbani           it s the first time i feel afraid of death and afterdeath(before i was sometimes afraid of death only when i was a little kid without spirituality) and , reading posts like this now i am afraid for example of the idea that afterdeath it will not happen so i couldnt reach god anchor. Hope some sikh devotee or sikhi expert from the sangat could help me with these doubts.. really need a help. Pulla chukka da maaf karna ji

P.s.: other verse from Guru Granth Sahib p.969, that i found out, is "What is hell, and what is heaven? The saints reject them both."

3 hours ago, Guest Singh_needanswer said:

Sat Sri akal ji,

Nowadays i m having some SERIOUS doubts about life after death in sikhi vision.. i feel a lot confused,upset and my  mind is really going crazy!! The fact is that some important sikh parcharaks like Sant giani Maskeen Singh ji , Bhai Yagraj Singh ji of basics of sikhi, Guruka Singh, ecc. (including my amritdhari parents!) said/say that after death a person soul according to his good/bad deeds during his lifetime (karms) may get again into the reincarnation cycle or , in the best of cases, reach the grace of god ("heaven") achiving Mukhti ( the liberation from the reincarnation cycle). Me too, i ve been convinced for lot of years about this theory so i ve always prayed the naam of god full of happiness as my final goal was to reach not only a balance in my life but also "swarag" after death!! i was so happy O:)and above all i felt my self really conscious ... However, the problem is that in the last days i found out that other sikh experts explain, quoting some GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI VERSES from guru Nanak Dev ji or Bhagat kabir ji bani, different things and realities: for example  that < according to gurbani, our religion don't believe in "heaven" or "hell" after death and one is born and dies under the Laws of Nature. The benefits/punishment of good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after.:ghost:>. OMGG 

Since that moment, it seems like my spiritual beliefs my INNER PEACE are fallen in just few seconds.. one of the several posts i've read is the following (this is a recent post): https://www.sikhnet.com/news/concept-heaven-and-hell-gurbani           it s the first time i feel afraid of death and afterdeath(before i was sometimes afraid of death only when i was a little kid without spirituality) and , reading posts like this now i am afraid for example of the idea that afterdeath it will not happen so i couldnt reach god anchor. Hope some sikh devotee or sikhi expert from the sangat could help me with these doubts.. really need a help. Pulla chukka da maaf karnao is ji

P.s.: other verse from Guru Granth Sahib p.969, that i found out, is "What is hell, and what is heaven? The saints reject them both."

bro,

a gursikh who is rehitvaan and pukka in bani , rises beyond the reach of jamdoot , Guru Pita ji has promised to come to bring them home . A pooran gursikh reachs beyond heaven and hell , which are part of the joons , tregun sansar etc ... they reach the higher realms including sach khand...
this is actual life story experience of gursikh Bhai Kanwarjit Singh ji when he died ...do not doubt Guru ji's words

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Guest Singh_needanswer said:

Sat Sri akal ji,

Nowadays i m having some SERIOUS doubts about life after death in sikhi vision.. i feel a lot confused,upset and my  mind is really going crazy!! The fact is that some important sikh parcharaks like Sant giani Maskeen Singh ji , Bhai Yagraj Singh ji of basics of sikhi, Guruka Singh, ecc. (including my amritdhari parents!) said/say that after death a person soul according to his good/bad deeds during his lifetime (karms) may get again into the reincarnation cycle or , in the best of cases, reach the grace of god ("heaven") achiving Mukhti ( the liberation from the reincarnation cycle). Me too, i ve been convinced for lot of years about this theory so i ve always prayed the naam of god full of happiness as

1)my final goal was to reach not only a balance in my life but also "swarag" after death!! i was so happy O:)and above all i felt my self really conscious ... However, the problem is that in the last days i found out that other sikh experts explain, quoting some GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI VERSES from guru Nanak Dev ji or Bhagat kabir ji bani, different things and realities: for example  that < according to gurbani,

2) our religion don't believe in "heaven" or "hell" after death and one is born and dies under the Laws of Nature. The benefits/punishment of good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after.:ghost:>. OMGG 

Since that moment, it seems like my spiritual beliefs my INNER PEACE are fallen in just few seconds.. one of the several posts i've read is the following (this is a recent post): https://www.sikhnet.com/news/concept-heaven-and-hell-gurbani           it s the first time i feel afraid of death and afterdeath(before i was sometimes afraid of death only when i was a little kid without spirituality) and , reading posts like this

3)now i am afraid for example of the idea that afterdeath it will not happen so i couldnt reach god anchorHope some sikh devotee or sikhi expert from the sangat could help me with these doubts.. really need a help. Pulla chukka da maaf karna ji

4)P.s.: other verse from Guru Granth Sahib p.969, that i found out, is "What is hell, and what is heaven? The saints reject them both."

Brother Guest Singh Jee,

I have found 4 main points in your post above, which I have marked and underlined them, in order to answer you as best as possible.  And will be answering you in the same order.

1) Swarg Lok,  Baikunth :are the abodes of devis, devtays, gods, goddesses... Not of Gursikhs.  For those abodes are temporary, and perishable at some point, just as those who dwell there.

You see, even when anybody reaches there, remains as a separated entity, does not become one with, the rulers of those abodes.

While Sikhee, Gurmat, shows us the path of the devotion to the only one permanent and eternal reality, none other than Wahiguru Akal Purukh, and thus with our devotion to Him, when we reach there, we do not remain a a separate being, but we become one with Him, then only does our cycle of births and deaths comes to an end, not otherwise.

That is why, Gurbani tells us: Jin Har japeeya se Har hoeeya. That is why brother, Sikhee surpasses by far and wide any other dharam, because, it reunites us with our origin, Akal Purukh.

2) Not that Sikhee does not believe in hell or heaven, but,  it openly tells us to not get distracted by these lower abodes, but rather to pay attention only, as our goal, only to Sach Khand, and its owner, Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

3) There is no need to be afraid if you hold on to Sikhee firmly, otherwise of course one may start trembling, if becomes conscious of the fact, that if not in Sikhee, one is in deep manmat, thus condemned in the endless cycle of births and deaths, of which no devtays, nor gods, can escape by their own, what to say about their followers ...

The Bani clearly says:  Prabh Ka Simran, garb na baseh.  No need to do anything special to save your souls, just meditate on Him, Wahiguru, and this will clear your karam, cut your bonds from the cycles of births and deaths, and at the same time, reunite and blend you in Him, this is the only purpose of Sikhee/Gurmat/Gurbani.

4) Saints reject both, in the sense that, they are meaningless for a Gursikh.

For example, if you offer a 100 dollar note to a beggar holding tight some stones in his hands, they will automatically be opened, let down the stones, to happily get hold of that 100 dollar note, in a similar way, we as Sikhs, are grateful to Him, for with His kirpa, He has put us on the path of Sikhee.

That is why, our faith and love for His Lotus Feet is so strong  and firm. 

Some may question and say, others also follow their deites and have strong faith... But here lies the difference, while they may at most go to heavens or paradises, or call it Baikunth or Shivpuri, while a Gursikh, hold on firmly to the pallav of His Nam, and safely reach the ultimate reality : Sach Khand.  Nanak Naam jahaaz hae, jin chareeya se utaereeya paar.

You see brother, Sikhee is not difficult at all.  It is our fault, for taking Sikhee as something theoretical and to the verbal level, which is manmat.

Sikhee is a practical path to be tread, means to put into practice what Guru Jee tell us in the Bani, without analyzing too much, to get the goal away from our sight due to our undesirable manmat faculty.

Gurbani is Sat bachan, to be implemented deep in our minds and hearts, in order to get and achieve the best out of it, which means: Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 3

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

If you take amrit and you keep it to your last breath then Guru Gobind Singh Ji promises those gursikhs that after death they go to a place called amar-puri. This is basically like "forever land". There are different places that you can go to after death but the ultimate place that we aim for is sachkhand.

Hope this helped Ji

VJKK VJKF

On 13/12/2017 at 7:39 PM, Guest Singh_needanswer said:

Sat Sri akal ji,

Since that moment, it seems like my spiritual beliefs my INNER PEACE are fallen in just few seconds.. one of the several posts i've read is the following (this is a recent post): https://www.sikhnet.com/news/concept-heaven-and-hell-gurbani           it s the first time i feel afraid of death and afterdeath(before i was sometimes afraid of death only when i was a little kid without spirituality) and , reading posts like this now i am afraid for example of the idea that afterdeath it will not happen so i couldnt reach god anchor. Hope some sikh devotee or sikhi expert from the sangat could help me with these doubts.. really need a help. Pulla chukka da maaf karna ji

VJKK VJKF

The reason that we don't really care about hell or heaven is because they're tasteless for us sikhs. We believe there are many, many heavens and many, many hells but they don't mean anything to us. Our soul's only desire to go and get back to Vaheguru Ji and nothing else matters. We only find comfort there... not in these wonderlands Ji. We need to see/remember that these Bhagats and our Gurus had no ego or haumai and one with Vaheguru Ji. They don't care about getting to this heaven or staying away from this hell because they completely lose their ego and haumai and became one with Vaheguru Ji. At this stage, you don't know or see anything other than Maharaj and so you don't care which heavens or hells there are, let alone acknowledge their exsistence Ji. 

I'll try and explain this using heaven and hell itself. In this sense, we only want to go the "ultimate heaven" which is sachkhand. That is where Vaheguru Ji truly resides. They're everywhere but all the Bhagats and our Gurus and those who have achieved mukhti all reside here and you could say that this is why they don't care about heaven and hell because sachkhand is infinitely above this. 

Don't worry about what comes after Ji. Because yes this is all true that "good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after." That's because Guru Arjan Dev Ji tells us "Gobind Milan Ki Euho Tere Baariya". This means that this life is made for one reason, and one reason alone and that is to meet Vaheguru Ji. This is your final chance to go and meet Vaheguru Ji and then you don't have to worry about any next lives or what comes after because you'll be one with Vaheguru Ji. How to get there? In he most plain and simple sense: give your head in the Amrit Sanchar and lose the ego (ofcourse you won't lose it instantly but it will guide you along the way to getting there), work on the 5 Chor everyday all the time, keep doing simran at all times and read paath during Amritvela and your love will increase with Vaheguru Ji. I'm sure this was a terrible answer Ji and I made so so many mistake but I really hope this helped in some sort of way Ji. Maaf karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 1

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF!

41 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

The reason that we don't really care about hell or heaven is because they're tasteless for us sikhs. We believe there are many, many heavens and many, many hells but they don't mean anything to us. Our soul's only desire to go and get back to Vaheguru Ji and nothing else matters. We only find comfort there... not in these wonderlands Ji. We need to see/remember that these Bhagats and our Gurus had no ego or haumai and one with Vaheguru Ji. They don't care about getting to this heaven or staying away from this hell because they completely lose their ego and haumai and became one with Vaheguru Ji. At this stage, you don't know or see anything other than Maharaj and so you don't care which heavens or hells there are, let alone acknowledge their exsistence Ji. 

I'll try and explain this using heaven and hell itself. In this sense, we only want to go the "ultimate heaven" which is sachkhand. That is where Vaheguru Ji truly resides. They're everywhere but all the Bhagats and our Gurus and those who have achieved mukhti all reside here and you could say that this is why they don't care about heaven and hell because sachkhand is infinitely above this. 

Don't worry about what comes after Ji. Because yes this is all true that "good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after." That's because Guru Arjan Dev Ji tells us "Gobind Milan Ki Euho Tere Baariya". This means that this life is made for one reason, and one reason alone and that is to meet Vaheguru Ji. This is your final chance to go and meet Vaheguru Ji and then you don't have to worry about any next lives or what comes after because you'll be one with Vaheguru Ji. How to get there? In he most plain and simple sense: give your head in the Amrit Sanchar and lose the ego (ofcourse you won't lose it instantly but it will guide you along the way to getting there), work on the 5 Chor everyday all the time, keep doing simran at all times and read paath during Amritvela and your love will increase with Vaheguru Ji. I'm sure this was a terrible answer Ji and I made so so many mistake but I really hope this helped in some sort of way Ji. Maaf karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

That's way better than I could ever put it. Well said veerji. It wasn't a terrible answer it was a really good answer. I wish I could have as much nimarta (humility) as you. I hope maharaj does even more kirpa on you, you really deserve it. Your post opened my eyes. Thanks for that. :) 

VJKK VJKF!

14 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF!

That's way better than I could ever put it. Well said veerji. It wasn't a terrible answer it was a really good answer. I wish I could have as much nimarta (humility) as you. I hope maharaj does even more kirpa on you, you really deserve it. Your post opened my eyes. Thanks for that. :) 

VJKK VJKF!

VJKK VJKF

I couldn't disagree with you more, Penji. I deserve nothing in the slightest Ji. I have far more than I deserve for the mistakes I make and actions I commit. Maharaj kirpa, I can become as great as the people in the panth, like yourself and many others on here. Please don't thank me Ji. I'm not deserving of it. Thank Maharaj. I'm their slave and their puppet and only by their kirpa do they allow me to speak any words, let alone their words Ji. They give giann and let others speak about their vaadiaye (greatness) so they were the ones who opened your eyes Ji, not this paapi here. I hope I haven't offended you - I understand it came from a warm and beautiful place but it's wasted on a moorakh like myself Ji. I really don't mean to offend you Ji. Maaf Karna Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji. 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF 

7 hours ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

I couldn't disagree with you more, Penji. I deserve nothing in the slightest Ji. I have far more than I deserve for the mistakes I make and actions I commit. Maharaj kirpa, I can become as great as the people in the panth, like yourself and many others on here. Please don't thank me Ji. I'm not deserving of it. Thank Maharaj. I'm their slave and their puppet and only by their kirpa do they allow me to speak any words, let alone their words Ji. They give giann and let others speak about their vaadiaye (greatness) so they were the ones who opened your eyes Ji, not this paapi here. I hope I haven't offended you - I understand it came from a warm and beautiful place but it's wasted on a moorakh like myself Ji. I really don't mean to offend you Ji. Maaf Karna Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji. 

I'm glad I have a veerji like you. I want to have as much nimarta and pyar as you.

VJKK VJKF 

4 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF 

I'm glad I have a veerji like you. I want to have as much nimarta and pyar as you.

VJKK VJKF 

VJKK VJKF 

You have beant nimrata and pyar within you Ji. All we have to do is just find it. Make naam and bani our shovel and keep on digging deep until we just gold... becoming one with Vaheguru Ji. You're well on your way - much further than myself and Maharaj Kirpa you get there very soon Ji. 

Vaheguru Jiz

Why have we been caught up in the cycle of reincarnation? I mean i understand we’re waiting for mukti, but why is it that we first got into the cycle of reincarnation?

Edited by TejS
  • Like 2

Guest Sat

Cool post Singh2017. 

Yeh were meant to practice Truth in every moment. We're already free, we just have to remember and accept it. 

Heavens and hells are part of maya, anything with image is part of the illusion, the khel. 

When u see beyond the imagery and accept that everything's just His Darshan, for All is a projection of the Nothingness, you see through the game, the games served its purpose for you and you just live Truth in each beautiful moment. 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:48 PM, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF 

You have beant nimrata and pyar within you Ji. All we have to do is just find it. Make naam and bani our shovel and keep on digging deep until we just gold... becoming one with Vaheguru Ji. You're well on your way - much further than myself and Maharaj Kirpa you get there very soon Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji

I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you... Please teach me how to be more like you. You are 4 years older than me and I see you as an older brother who is teaching a paapi like me. Please do carry on and create posts that teach murakh's like me, the amount of gian you have is immense. Maharaj has done beant kirpa on you, I hope that I am also blessed like you and that when I die or even when I am singing the praises of Vaheguru, He doesn't ask: Who is this lying at my Door? 

ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਤ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ ॥

Kabeer, I long to die; let me die at the Lord's Door.

ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਰਾ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਬਾਰ ॥੬੧॥

I hope that the Lord does not ask," "Who is this, lying at my door?""||61||. Salok Kabeer Ji

Bhagat Kabeer Ji - Ang 1367 (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

I am looking forward to talking again with you Veerji... :) 

VJKK VJKF

On 12/18/2017 at 6:53 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you... Please teach me how to be more like you. You are 4 years older than me and I see you as an older brother who is teaching a paapi like me. Please do carry on and create posts that teach murakh's like me, the amount of gian you have is immense. Maharaj has done beant kirpa on you, I hope that I am also blessed like you and that when I die or even when I am singing the praises of Vaheguru, He doesn't ask: Who is this lying at my Door? 

ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਤ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ ॥

Kabeer, I long to die; let me die at the Lord's Door.

ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਰਾ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਬਾਰ ॥੬੧॥

I hope that the Lord does not ask," "Who is this, lying at my door?""||61||. Salok Kabeer Ji

Bhagat Kabeer Ji - Ang 1367 (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

I am looking forward to talking again with you Veerji... :) 

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

Penji, age means nothing Ji. Our brothers in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's children had more courage than men 10 or 15 times their age. They had more giann than men 10 or 15 times their age. If anything our Guru's taught us to not think of age as many means to distinguish between intelligence, power, courage etc. You have to be 18 to vote but where is the age limit on Amrit? Where is the age limit on naam jap? Age limit on reading bani? None. Why? Because age means nothing. It's a number that isn't even accurate because this soul has been alive for so many lives and has many, many, many years of life to it so don't worry about age Ji. You are correct in saying I'm your brother Ji. I always will be until there is air left in my lungs but it is of no use if I cannot spread the tiny knowledge Maharaj has blessed me with about his Sikhi. If you seek giann, go to your Guru. A fool like me cannot give or help you in anyway. I'm a vessel that the Guru resides within and anything and everything is ONLY his vadiaye (greatness). Go to your Guru and ask him for giann and he will use his servants to deliver that giann to you. If you are feeling like you have gained a lot of giann, that says nothing whatsoever about me. Look at wrapping paper. By itself, it has no value because it doesn't do anything so shops would give it away for free as it is useless. However, if I was to wrap a present that paper will not be free anymore because it now has use. Once wrapped around a valuable object, that paper now contains something that costs a lot of money and so the wrapping paper now has value given to it BECAUSE of the present it contains... the present is the only thing that continues to hold value with or without wrapping paper. I'm the useless wrapping paper Ji - I just get given things to say and say them but the real essence is the priceless Guru who gives this &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; the beautiful words to speak. It just proves to me even more that you are so blessed and even more than you yourself may believe. If the Guru is giving you presents (giann) then that means they really love you and you have a lot of kirpa because you only give presents to people you love and care about and who are deserving of them. Admire the one who gives, not the one who delivers Ji. Maaf Karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

28 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Penji, age means nothing Ji. Our brothers in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's children had more courage than men 10 or 15 times their age. They had more giann than men 10 or 15 times their age. If anything our Guru's taught us to not think of age as many means to distinguish between intelligence, power, courage etc. You have to be 18 to vote but where is the age limit on Amrit? Where is the age limit on naam jap? Age limit on reading bani? None. Why? Because age means nothing. It's a number that isn't even accurate because this soul has been alive for so many lives and has many, many, many years of life to it so don't worry about age Ji. You are correct in saying I'm your brother Ji. I always will be until there is air left in my lungs but it is of no use if I cannot spread the tiny knowledge Maharaj has blessed me with about his Sikhi. If you seek giann, go to your Guru. A fool like me cannot give or help you in anyway. I'm a vessel that the Guru resides within and anything and everything is ONLY his vadiaye (greatness). Go to your Guru and ask him for giann and he will use his servants to deliver that giann to you. If you are feeling like you have gained a lot of giann, that says nothing whatsoever about me. Look at wrapping paper. By itself, it has no value because it doesn't do anything so shops would give it away for free as it is useless. However, if I was to wrap a present that paper will not be free anymore because it now has use. Once wrapped around a valuable object, that paper now contains something that costs a lot of money and so the wrapping paper now has value given to it BECAUSE of the present it contains... the present is the only thing that continues to hold value with or without wrapping paper. I'm the useless wrapping paper Ji - I just get given things to say and say them but the real essence is the priceless Guru who gives this &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; the beautiful words to speak. It just proves to me even more that you are so blessed and even more than you yourself may believe. If the Guru is giving you presents (giann) then that means they really love you and you have a lot of kirpa because you only give presents to people you love and care about and who are deserving of them. Admire the one who gives, not the one who delivers Ji. Maaf Karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

Wow... Daas will follow what you have said. It is very true what you mentioned about seeking gian from the Guru, I only need gian of my Guru. How clever I am (academically) will not be judged when I die. Thanks so much for taking your time out and serving a murakh like me. You are correct, the Guru is residing within you and I can tell by your posts. I really appreciate it. Thank you once again. It is hard for me to gain any gian from my environment at home since my family says that I'm going too "deep" into Sikhi, I told them that I have not even touched the surface of Sikhi. Guru Ji is absolutely correct, Sangat ka gun bahut adikaae. Surrounding myself with gursikhs such as yourself, has given me gian.

ਸੰਗਤਿ ਕਾ ਗੁਨੁ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਅਧਿਕਾਈ ਪੜਿ ਸੂਆ ਗਨਕ ਉਧਾਰੇ ॥

The virtues of the Sangat, the Holy Congregation, are so very great. Even the prostitute was saved, by teaching the parrot to speak the Lord's Name.

Sorry for continually bothering you veerji but thank you so much for responding with such nimarta and pyaar. The Guru has come to reside within your heart.

VJKK VJKF

20 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

You are correct, the Guru is residing within you

VJKK VJKF

Penji, forgive me as maybe I said that wrong. What I was trying to get at there was that Guru Ji is telling me what to say and only he tells me what to says and do because only he has any power and he puts thoughts into my head. I was not trying to imply that I am one with Vaheguru Ji and that I have supreme knowledge or anything remotely to that effect. I know literally nothing Ji. Please don't be mistaken by me. Idiots like me can't do anything for you - only your Guru can help you Ji. Guru Ji resides within us ALL, not just me. Maaf karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• We complain because we don't have enough Sikhs in politics. When we do have one we still complain because he's not a Mahapurkh. A generalisation that one could make is Sikhs in political power have not always adhered to maryada as strictly as janta. The same is true for many other communities, and just like Jagmeet they know where their loyalties lie - for the qaum. I find it hard to believe that his motives are otherwise. If they were, he would have been at an advantage had he still been a mona rather than an Amritdhari. While there's no doubt that Raajneeti from a Dharmic perspective should always contain elements of righteousness, the means to reaching the primary objective, which I believe in this case to be the betterment of the Sikh Qaum and amassing political influence and power to wield in the international arena, may well be outwardly adharmic. This especially applies at a personal level whereby one may be exempt from certain religious laws to serve the greater good. Executing Ranneeti and Raajneeti simply cannot be held to the standards of Rehat Maryada namely due to the fact that this is Kalyug. As stated in another post we cannot and should not expect the neetikaars to be pious and religious figures. Unless of course we're happy being personae non gratae forever. If it later becomes evident that his motivations, intentions, and loyalties lie elsewhere, by all means tear him down.
    • This exact question is in Asa Ki //...haumai kitho upjeh, kit sanjam eh jayee 
    •       Do you do Simran or Mool Mantar?    Don’t worry about this. As children we have all sorts of dreams which when we are younger have more of an impact on us remembering them. Because that was probably the first odd or chilling dream you had, so you remember it more. You have to stop being afraid of this, as I’m guessing you work yourself up and get anxious every year before that date. Even if you try not to, it still comes up as it’s been embedded for a long time. Tell your counsellor about this, he/she will help you to deal with the negativity of it that it has created.  You are going through a stressful time, but from what you are saying, he is not living with you. You need to make yourself strong internally and stand up to what he’s done. You need to think about yourself and your daughter and what’s best for you both, as he’s already left. Your in laws are probably feeling ashamed for their spoilt son? They do not have to compromise with his bad behaviour and how he’s treated you and your daughter.  I’m not sure what else to advise, as you are in this terrible situation, and only you know what you are going through, but I do hope things get better for you. Maybe contact one of the Sikh helplines?   
    • does it involve avoiding silver like the plague ?