38 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Our full faith should be in Guru Sahib alone, not in these babay/self proclaimed sants. We alone are guilty for putting these people on pedestals and then when they fall off them, we're hurt, we cry, our faith shakes.

Also the recording could be anyone. Personally I wouldn't put it past any of these 'limelight' babay. Listen to their Katha, take what's good, leave what's bad. And ALWAYS REMEMBER, they're humans just like the rest of us. "bhulan andhar sab ko abhul guru kartar".

Ok.

3 hours ago, NonExistant said:

But people in the comment section are saying that the video is fake and a lie. It better be fake cuz im sitiin here almost having like a mad level heart attack.

I cant believe this. Im so shocked!!

what the hell?

Can't believe you didn't know about this? It was about 2 yrs or so. YES, it aint no bull>> it;'s all real.

Should make you realise that we are all in the shackles of maya.  BTW. I know who this family is but I would be a fool to say it on the forum. They're well respected and good singhs who really put themselves out doing seva for gyani ji. 

13 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Sorry i didnt know. Only stumbled upon this now. Its crazy though. I thought Giani Thakur singh was good. 

He's human, and he has his own five vices. Just be glad he wasn't trying to fondle some little kid or something.  If anything, someone elses mistake should make you wise up.   I thought to myself "I'd be a fool to start judging the whole character of gyani based on this one mistake of his"

I mean, lets be honest, would you like to be judged on some past mistake of your own for the rest of your life?   >>>of course not and neither would I.