On 13/12/2017 at 12:09 PM, simran345 said:

Trust God only. Everybody else is human just like the rest of us. Give respect where it’s due and don’t worship people. Simple. 

people mistakenly read the Gunn of Gurbani into the person who speaks it and thus divert the attention from Gurbani to deh of the speaker ... BIG MISTAKE even gurbani/ gurmukh piare warn us against it 

2 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Yes phen ji, quite well aware of this.

My comment was intended to provide some comic relief.

Also, I read recently that technically red was one of the original colours, he wore many colours.

And I'd be more inclined to say the 'red' Santa Claus we see today is in fact the creation of the RSS.

because he was from lapland the colours were more green, brown white etc ... surely RSS would have gone for Saffron Santa :rofl

44 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

because he was from lapland the colours were more green, brown white etc ... surely RSS would have gone for Saffron Santa :rofl

Loll now we've got green as well. Impossible to win!

Anyway, with the Saffron business, I've been wondering, is there actually a definitive shade of saffron? From what I've seen it can range anywhere from yellow to maroon.

On 13/12/2017 at 12:11 AM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Well he obviously didn't want to say much over the phone. Probably didn't want to incriminate himself. I wouldn't put these actions beyond 80% of these so called babay/gianis. 

Why pick 80% out of the air.  You should know it sounds more convincing to say 99%.  I dont care for guppi. I know what he's about.  But this attack on gianis in general is unwarranted.  Keep in mind this poster has in the past strongly condemned the leadership role Punj Pyare may take if Sikhs were to get a sovereign state.  Even in hypothetical situations he will not support punj Pyare. The khanda that many truck drivers have on their truck is a symbol of the Khalsa.  But today the Monas have turned it into a symbol of a guy looking for sexual acts. Prostitutes look for the flower referring to the khanda and these guys will pay for sexual acts. Do you realize how damaging this is to the Khalsa Panth!   

9 minutes ago, SecondToNoneSingh said:

Bro im chillin cuz i do like 10 sukhmani sahib paths a day and like 50 brahm kavach and like 8 other dasam banis and 24 hours of simran cuz i know how to do that. So kid... im flippin BLESSED! My next life is gonna be so chill, I'll probably be born a mahapurakh. Just watch! And ill easily get into sachkhand. You wont! ??? 

Vah!