How to combat the christian threat

Big_Tera

Why i left christianity and returned to  Sikhi is confused to say chritians condemn other faiths as satan worshippers...then, concludes with they are not bad people?  Also, she still likes what gives me good bumps kaley music, vs Keertan in her video?  Kaley only want their kaley amongst them and will lie, cause trouble to achieve only kaley matter Jio_/\_!  

Even non missionary christians have told me other faiths are from downunder, soil, devil..

If she truly in Sikhi, she should let go of her past TOTALLY

7 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Why i left christianity and returned to  Sikhi is confused to say chritians condemn other faiths as satan worshippers...then, concludes with they are not bad people?  Also, she still likes what gives me good bumps kaley music, vs Keertan in her video?  Kaley only want their kaley amongst them and will lie, cause trouble to achieve only kaley matter Jio_/\_!  

Even non missionary christians have told me other faiths are from downunder, soil, devil..

If she truly in Sikhi, she should let go of her past TOTALLY

what she meant that the people are not bad just have bad teachers ...simple enough ...I think she's definitely working hard to understand sikhi . Kaley are not all the same there are some who are spiritual do not like what passes as 'kala' music stop generalising. My twin sons have experienced the twisted mentality of people who live under the Roman/christian delusion , they are still friends with the lads but agree to disagree that God/Akal Purakh would condemn nonchristians out of hand

jvlondon, Akal Purakh NEVER CONDEMNS A GURMUKH, WHO LIVES EVERY SVAAS IN BANI!

and kaley music is forbidden in Sikhi, because it is not Bani, just as sikh non bani music, so it is has nothing to do with generalisation!

kaley are most racists, and Vahiguroo knows i respected them before living and working amongst majority of them..a real nightmare..

it is a nightmare living amongst musalman et al too...who do not practice virtues of their religion..Vahiguroo knows this is not generalisation, but a fact when anyone, do not obey hukam of God Vahiguroo..and i am including myself, i will suffer for what i sow!