How to combat the christian threat

Big_Tera

Just browsing through facebook. I have seen quite a few profiles of Sikh women with christian slogans in their profiles. 

At least 4 have converted to Christianity. 

What can be done about this. Is it the parents fault or has the Sikh community as a whole failed these kids? 

Many Sikhs are growing up with simply no belief in Sikhism. They say that christianitu makes more sence to them. Which is obviously wrong. 

Christianity in their opinions is so easy and lenient, no need for rehit etc. But if you look at a true christian they are dedicated and always talking about God. 

These so called Sikhs becoming christians will leave christianity as well because they are not pakey to begin with.

On 12/9/2017 at 1:43 AM, Big_Tera said:

Just browsing through facebook. I have seen quite a few profiles of Sikh women with christian slogans in their profiles. 

At least 4 have converted to Christianity. 

What can be done about this. Is it the parents fault or has the Sikh community as a whole failed these kids? 

Many Sikhs are growing up with simply no belief in Sikhism. They say that christianitu makes more sence to them. Which is obviously wrong. 

SO?

Why you feel it's a christian threat?

Its only a threat if you feel threatened. A sikh of Guru Gobind Singh doesn't get scared or feel threatened.  It;'s about REACTING your GURMAT REACTION to any action

On 11/12/2017 at 11:43 AM, Big_Tera said:

Yes Islam is just a plagerised religion of Judasim. 

And christianity is nothing but a fairy tale. So many contradictions. Even Chrstians themselves dont belive in their own fait. That is why hardly go to church. Many are agnostic and know their faith is false. 

They try and make it so it looks very authentic. Such having the date -BC - before christ ect. To make it enshrined in the timeline of earth and confuse people. 

If we look further. Christianity was started in the 1st century. So it is precisly 2000 years old. 

It is nothing but a fairy tale. Jesus was not son of god and there was no virgin mary or birth. 

Its a big LIE. 

you've never met many christians have you?

i get jesus loves you on my mostly zero likes facebook...and remove them...but Sikhs are quick, ALL OVER WORLD, TO FORGET GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO BALIDAAN, and join the crowd of 'kal' in adopted country...but Vahiguroo saved me...SARBHAT BHALA HOVEI _/\_PITA MAHARAJ VAHIGUROO JIO_/\_

Kindly, please post on 4 sikh female converts, that they left KING GURU NANAK HOME TO JOIN the house of pain, after fun and youth is no more, as North Carolina sikh converted to jesu governor is realising slowly but surely.._/\_

21 hours ago, superkaur said:

Can you post the url links to those profiles?

And I agree christian missionaries are a huge problem for Sikhs. These people are evil like their islamic counterparts they prey on the vulnerable and weak minded spewing their backward abrahamic nonsense.

The fault lies with the community and the leaders who do not see the threat and consequences of people converting to christianity. in 1940s the British Christian white racist extremists under the british empire east india company invaded and fought 2 bloodly and costly wars with the Sikhs. Sikhs didnt invade the UK with armed force and convert non-believers to Sikhs but the christians tried to in Punjab just like the muslims did back in the days of the Guru's.

The Christians found out to their cost that armed force wouldn't win over the convert the native punjabi Sikhs because by nature punjabis are hot blooded and rebels and would rather die and fight against those who wage war on them than embrace their evil foriegn ideology. So now the west is trying different tactics they are using money, drugs and pumping huge numbers of missionaries into india and punjab to convert low IQ weak minded people to their abrahamic cult of worshipping the white man ( in the form of jesus).

Our community is also at fault for allowing this because of the evil filthy ideology of castism and in relation to sikhs its the filth of jattism (egged on by the brahmin hindus) that creates divisions in Sikh society where there should be none as Sikhi was formed by the Guru's to destory these social ills of brahmin hinduism.

Also pure Sikhi isnt about looking like a amritdhari khalsa on the outside its more about being Sikh on the inside. So some sehajdhari Sikhs feel as they cant cut their hair in Sikhi without mor0ns accusing them of being non-sikhs so they might aswell be a non-sikh and convert to a different faith. So then it reduces numbers and creates more opposition to Sikhi. The lost youth may feel Sikhi is too hard or too complicated or not even know what Sikhi teaches because they dont have access to good material

SGPC  has been caught making donations to churches in Punjab .... says it all  our daswand is being used to cut our roots .
Harmandir Sahib has been a haunt of regular christian missionary groups , and they have even assaulted sikhs , the response by task force kick out the sikhs ....