AjeetSinghPunjabi

Thank you for all your help.. I will be leaving , atleast for now.

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll let you into a little secret: I hold our people in as much disdain as you do. I'm just not as bitter as you. You dislike Punjabis and Sikhs not due to some great differences of opinion in philosophy, but because your guilt prevents you from indulging your sexual desires. That's it. That's how basic you are. You can conceal your objections to our people in altruistic notions of spirituality and faith, but ultimately you resent your parents, your community, and your culture because they don't send you willingly into the bed of whichever man you happen to find attractive. 

Many gay and lesbian individuals from regressive eastern cultures lead gay lifestyles, but the difference between you and them is courage. You are a coward. You don't have the bravery to do the one thing you wish you could do more than anything else, and so you transfer this frustration to all of us. We symbolise, in your eyes, everything holding you back from the perfect life you dream of. Your parents are your biggest enemy. You resent their existence. I bet, in your darkest moments, you wish they would end up passing away in their sleep, allowing you the freedom to do indulge in whatever degeneracy you've been craving all your life. 

You're a coward. The problem is with you. You don't have the courage or the conviction to follow your heart, even though following your heart is probably the worst thing for you. You'd rather point fingers at the "injustice and hypocrisy" of our people than discard such things, and lead the life you've always desired. That's because, on some instinctual level that you've suppressed in amongst adhering to various conflicting modern ideologies, you know your behaviour is incorrect. That insight has stemmed from your admittedly impressive knowledge of Sikhi scripture, but you're trying to drown it all out, because it's at odds with the way you feel.

There's one solution: discard whatever remnants you cling to of your faith and leave your parents. Move away to another city, another state or another country. Be gay. Be happy. But you won't ever do it because you're a coward. So how is that our fault?

I'm not entering into a conversation with you. I really don't care. 

explosion-animated-gif-26.gif

You blew him up. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll let you into a little secret: I hold our people in as much disdain as you do. I'm just not as bitter as you. You dislike Punjabis and Sikhs not due to some great differences of opinion in philosophy, but because your guilt prevents you from indulging your sexual desires. That's it. That's how basic you are. You can conceal your objections to our people in altruistic notions of spirituality and faith, but ultimately you resent your parents, your community, and your culture because they don't send you willingly into the bed of whichever man you happen to find attractive. 

Many gay and lesbian individuals from regressive eastern cultures lead gay lifestyles, but the difference between you and them is courage. You are a coward. You don't have the bravery to do the one thing you wish you could do more than anything else, and so you transfer this frustration to all of us. We symbolise, in your eyes, everything holding you back from the perfect life you dream of. Your parents are your biggest enemy. You resent their existence. I bet, in your darkest moments, you wish they would end up passing away in their sleep, allowing you the freedom to do indulge in whatever degeneracy you've been craving all your life. 

You're a coward. The problem is with you. You don't have the courage or the conviction to follow your heart, even though following your heart is probably the worst thing for you. You'd rather point fingers at the "injustice and hypocrisy" of our people than discard such things, and lead the life you've always desired. That's because, on some instinctual level that you've suppressed in amongst adhering to various conflicting modern ideologies, you know your behaviour is incorrect. That insight has stemmed from your admittedly impressive knowledge of Sikhi scripture, but you're trying to drown it all out, because it's at odds with the way you feel.

There's one solution: discard whatever remnants you cling to of your faith and leave your parents. Move away to another city, another state or another country. Be gay. Be happy. But you won't ever do it because you're a coward. So how is that our fault?

I'm not entering into a conversation with you. I really don't care. 

Since you have had your mental  masturbation and spilled all it here , let me do my part.

You know the degeneracy of sikhi panth as is evident in your posts here, and you know all too well of the cracks that have formed in sikhi empire ever since the fall of sikh empire and 1947 and 84 lately . You also know that the cracks probably fell since the day sikhs got their own raaj in 1799 and we all are aware of concubines of the most ideal sikh emperor that ever lived. Even he couldn't control his perversion, and yet YOU old man who have well versed the english vocabulary and seen every up and down in life IS TELLING ME HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SICKNESS ! 

how dare you OLD FART ! 

I love my parents. You sickness is evident in your posts. Losing my parents is the last thing i would think of . Infact quite to the contrary. Just the thought of losing them to death one day is my darkest moment.

Living more than half of your existence I assume in western society changed your attitude i guess in most respects except when it comes to hating muslims in general (overlooking so many counter examples of hindus and muslims in sikh history) and gays 

YOU ARE ONE OLD SICK MAN ! 

BTW , I can sleep with whoever man I want to . I live in A+ metro city of mumbai with a vibrant gay life . Don't give me your <banned word filter activated>. crawl back into your 1940s where you belong . 

Men like you're the ones who clean wipe the ghee of deg with their beards and BURRAAAAHHH , scream from the top of their lungs . 

NO <banned word filter activated> sherlocks. There're gay SARDARS ! get used to it 

I am off this forum now . This is my last thread. 

15 minutes ago, Kira said:

explosion-animated-gif-26.gif

You blew him up. 

No he didn't lol .  

He's a prisoner of his homophobic conscience . I pity him. :rofl:rofl

Well guess what. I am GAANDU and proud and so 're many . FUCkK OFF . I am off this forum lol 

Keep whining about all the things here. While bhaiyye capture punjab . 

You're one beghairat kaum 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

No he didn't lol .  

He's a prisoner of his homophobic conscience . I pity him. :rofl:rofl

Well guess what. I am GAANDU and proud and so 're many . FUCkK OFF . I am off this forum lol 

Keep whining about all the things here. While bhaiyye capture punjab . 

But you're now in love with a muslim girl aren't you? And what to marry her? :o 

If you're that proud of being gay then please go off and act it. The dude is right, you're nothing more than a coward. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Kira said:

But you're now in love with a muslim girl aren't you? And what to marry her? :o 

If you're that proud of being gay then please go off and act it. The dude is right, you're nothing more than a coward. 

Looks like you're hallucinating . Udta punjab much ? lol 

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Again I don't need sanction from sikhs . We're the producers of likes of Sunny Leone . haha and ofcourse punjabis are a bunch of drunkards and sexually explicit people.  You can keep your attitude to yourself. 

DONT YOU DARE LECTURE ME when one of your legs is in your grave 

Your days of sexist and homophobic culture is over 

So if anyone wants to read about female girls being killed from a source written right after the British took over,  please read, Indian Infanticide: Its Origin, Progress and Suppression.

Also note that Maharaja Ranjit Singh's mother was also nearly killed after being born due to being a girl.  There are plenty of historical records that show that the problems we face currently in Punjab (albeit at a larger scale due to population) were always there DESPITE the presence of Relgious docterines from many sources discouraging it. Therefore either religion was advocating it or culture was dictating it.

10 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Looks like you're hallucinating . Udta punjab much ? lol 

I hope you realise its easy to see people's IP addresses on here. A MOD even said on your page that it was you. 

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

IN YOUR HOMOPHOBIC FACE ! 

Image result for gay sikh pride

SINCE TWO MEN LOVING MAKES YOU NAUSEOUS 

HERE YOU GO FKERS 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

So we have 2 brown men and 90% whiteys and suddenly LGBT Sikhs is a thing. lol. If you want to be like them that much go and do it, no one here is stopping you. 

funny how trannys suddenly want to be sikh but don't want to accept the hukam they were born a male or female.

7 minutes ago, Kira said:

There are plenty of historical records that show that the problems we face currently in Punjab (albeit at a larger scale due to population) were always there DESPITE the presence of Relgious docterines from many sources discouraging it

LOL. then why didn't sikhs remove that trend ?

I will tell you why . Because punjabis are basically a bunch of drunkards and bakre bullane waale lok who keep sikh ideals on backburner. And when things start getting ugly , they run away to canada lol . 

Keep licking british boots and feeding the rich for free , while paki muslims in uk claim revenge of downfall of mughal empire lol . Fukri kaum 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

1 minute ago, Kira said:

Sooo if anyone is wondering what the people in that picture advocate, here's a little look into their world.

http://sarbat.proboards.com/board/10/relationships-male

^ Basically a hook up section on a Sikh site. Now soon we'll see a bacon recipe section on a muslim site.

Whats wrong in opening a dating site for like-minded people ? 

We get it . you beardos don't get rishta even from your sikh girls . But let the others get hitched even if from same gender. btw its not a "sikh site". Its a "gay sikh site" . 

3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

We get it . you beardos don't get rishta even from your sikh girls . But let the others get hitched even if from same gender. btw its not a "sikh site". Its a "gay sikh site" . 

Here i have found you a rishta from uk !!! 

1 minute ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Here i have found you a rishta from uk !!! 

I hope you guys don't witch hunt him down or burn him on the stake. You never know with "sikhs" thesedays :rofl

24 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

LOL. then why didn't sikhs remove that trend ?

I will tell you why . Because punjabis are basically a bunch of drunkards and bakre bullane waale lok who keep sikh ideals on backburner. And when things start getting ugly , they run away to canada lol . 

Keep licking british boots and feeding the rich for free , while paki muslims in uk claim revenge of downfall of mughal empire lol . Fukri kaum 

Stick to ogling men,  sociology is probably something you're terrible at. 

Yes because wanting "fun" (yeah that's actually in one of the threads there and I bet "fun" isn't sitting together and playing Battlefield) and dating is so in line with Sikhi. I wonder how many Purtan singhs went on "dates" and "dated"

This might come as a shock to you, but personally I get enough attention from girls. Wouldn't say im drowning in it but more than average for sure because I'm not an insecure little worm like you. 

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Kira said:

Yes because wanting "fun" (yeah that's actually in one of the threads there and I bet "fun" isn't sitting together and playing Battlefield) and dating is so in line with Sikhi. I wonder how many Purtan singhs went on "dates" and "dated"

Tell that to heterosexual sikhs man !! almost all of them date and have extra marital affairs. I know of choley wearing babey into that mud.

Why do all of you hypocrites go mum then ? i will tell you why, because heterosexual fornication leads to babies .