Jump to content
AjeetSinghPunjabi

Thank you for all your help.. I will be leaving , atleast for now.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll let you into a little secret: I hold our people in as much disdain as you do. I'm just not as bitter as you. You dislike Punjabis and Sikhs not due to some great differences of opinion in philosophy, but because your guilt prevents you from indulging your sexual desires. That's it. That's how basic you are. You can conceal your objections to our people in altruistic notions of spirituality and faith, but ultimately you resent your parents, your community, and your culture because they don't send you willingly into the bed of whichever man you happen to find attractive. 

Many gay and lesbian individuals from regressive eastern cultures lead gay lifestyles, but the difference between you and them is courage. You are a coward. You don't have the bravery to do the one thing you wish you could do more than anything else, and so you transfer this frustration to all of us. We symbolise, in your eyes, everything holding you back from the perfect life you dream of. Your parents are your biggest enemy. You resent their existence. I bet, in your darkest moments, you wish they would end up passing away in their sleep, allowing you the freedom to do indulge in whatever degeneracy you've been craving all your life. 

You're a coward. The problem is with you. You don't have the courage or the conviction to follow your heart, even though following your heart is probably the worst thing for you. You'd rather point fingers at the "injustice and hypocrisy" of our people than discard such things, and lead the life you've always desired. That's because, on some instinctual level that you've suppressed in amongst adhering to various conflicting modern ideologies, you know your behaviour is incorrect. That insight has stemmed from your admittedly impressive knowledge of Sikhi scripture, but you're trying to drown it all out, because it's at odds with the way you feel.

There's one solution: discard whatever remnants you cling to of your faith and leave your parents. Move away to another city, another state or another country. Be gay. Be happy. But you won't ever do it because you're a coward. So how is that our fault?

I'm not entering into a conversation with you. I really don't care. 

 

explosion-animated-gif-26.gif

You blew him up. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll let you into a little secret: I hold our people in as much disdain as you do. I'm just not as bitter as you. You dislike Punjabis and Sikhs not due to some great differences of opinion in philosophy, but because your guilt prevents you from indulging your sexual desires. That's it. That's how basic you are. You can conceal your objections to our people in altruistic notions of spirituality and faith, but ultimately you resent your parents, your community, and your culture because they don't send you willingly into the bed of whichever man you happen to find attractive. 

Many gay and lesbian individuals from regressive eastern cultures lead gay lifestyles, but the difference between you and them is courage. You are a coward. You don't have the bravery to do the one thing you wish you could do more than anything else, and so you transfer this frustration to all of us. We symbolise, in your eyes, everything holding you back from the perfect life you dream of. Your parents are your biggest enemy. You resent their existence. I bet, in your darkest moments, you wish they would end up passing away in their sleep, allowing you the freedom to do indulge in whatever degeneracy you've been craving all your life. 

You're a coward. The problem is with you. You don't have the courage or the conviction to follow your heart, even though following your heart is probably the worst thing for you. You'd rather point fingers at the "injustice and hypocrisy" of our people than discard such things, and lead the life you've always desired. That's because, on some instinctual level that you've suppressed in amongst adhering to various conflicting modern ideologies, you know your behaviour is incorrect. That insight has stemmed from your admittedly impressive knowledge of Sikhi scripture, but you're trying to drown it all out, because it's at odds with the way you feel.

There's one solution: discard whatever remnants you cling to of your faith and leave your parents. Move away to another city, another state or another country. Be gay. Be happy. But you won't ever do it because you're a coward. So how is that our fault?

I'm not entering into a conversation with you. I really don't care. 

 

Since you have had your mental  masturbation and spilled all it here , let me do my part.

You know the degeneracy of sikhi panth as is evident in your posts here, and you know all too well of the cracks that have formed in sikhi empire ever since the fall of sikh empire and 1947 and 84 lately . You also know that the cracks probably fell since the day sikhs got their own raaj in 1799 and we all are aware of concubines of the most ideal sikh emperor that ever lived. Even he couldn't control his perversion, and yet YOU old man who have well versed the english vocabulary and seen every up and down in life IS TELLING ME HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SICKNESS ! 

how dare you OLD FART ! 

I love my parents. You sickness is evident in your posts. Losing my parents is the last thing i would think of . Infact quite to the contrary. Just the thought of losing them to death one day is my darkest moment.

Living more than half of your existence I assume in western society changed your attitude i guess in most respects except when it comes to hating muslims in general (overlooking so many counter examples of hindus and muslims in sikh history) and gays 

YOU ARE ONE OLD SICK MAN ! 

BTW , I can sleep with whoever man I want to . I live in A+ metro city of mumbai with a vibrant gay life . Don't give me your <banned word filter activated>. crawl back into your 1940s where you belong . 

Men like you're the ones who clean wipe the ghee of deg with their beards and BURRAAAAHHH , scream from the top of their lungs . 

NO <banned word filter activated> sherlocks. There're gay SARDARS ! get used to it 

I am off this forum now . This is my last thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kira said:

explosion-animated-gif-26.gif

You blew him up. 

 

No he didn't lol .  

He's a prisoner of his homophobic conscience . I pity him. :rofl:rofl

Well guess what. I am GAANDU and proud and so 're many . FUCkK OFF . I am off this forum lol 

Keep whining about all the things here. While bhaiyye capture punjab . 

You're one beghairat kaum 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

No he didn't lol .  

He's a prisoner of his homophobic conscience . I pity him. :rofl:rofl

Well guess what. I am GAANDU and proud and so 're many . FUCkK OFF . I am off this forum lol 

Keep whining about all the things here. While bhaiyye capture punjab . 

But you're now in love with a muslim girl aren't you? And what to marry her? :o 

If you're that proud of being gay then please go off and act it. The dude is right, you're nothing more than a coward. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kira said:

But you're now in love with a muslim girl aren't you? And what to marry her? :o 

If you're that proud of being gay then please go off and act it. The dude is right, you're nothing more than a coward. 

Looks like you're hallucinating . Udta punjab much ? lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll let you into a little secret: I hold our people in as much disdain as you do. I'm just not as bitter as you. You dislike Punjabis and Sikhs not due to some great differences of opinion in philosophy, but because your guilt prevents you from indulging your sexual desires. That's it. That's how basic you are. You can conceal your objections to our people in altruistic notions of spirituality and faith, but ultimately you resent your parents, your community, and your culture because they don't send you willingly into the bed of whichever man you happen to find attractive. 

 

Again I don't need sanction from sikhs . We're the producers of likes of Sunny Leone . haha and ofcourse punjabis are a bunch of drunkards and sexually explicit people.  You can keep your attitude to yourself. 

DONT YOU DARE LECTURE ME when one of your legs is in your grave 

Your days of sexist and homophobic culture is over 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if anyone wants to read about female girls being killed from a source written right after the British took over,  please read, Indian Infanticide: Its Origin, Progress and Suppression.

Also note that Maharaja Ranjit Singh's mother was also nearly killed after being born due to being a girl.  There are plenty of historical records that show that the problems we face currently in Punjab (albeit at a larger scale due to population) were always there DESPITE the presence of Relgious docterines from many sources discouraging it. Therefore either religion was advocating it or culture was dictating it.

10 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Looks like you're hallucinating . Udta punjab much ? lol 

I hope you realise its easy to see people's IP addresses on here. A MOD even said on your page that it was you. 

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

IN YOUR HOMOPHOBIC FACE ! 

 

Image result for gay sikh pride

 

SINCE TWO MEN LOVING MAKES YOU NAUSEOUS 

HERE YOU GO FKERS 

 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

So we have 2 brown men and 90% whiteys and suddenly LGBT Sikhs is a thing. lol. If you want to be like them that much go and do it, no one here is stopping you. 

funny how trannys suddenly want to be sikh but don't want to accept the hukam they were born a male or female.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Kira said:

There are plenty of historical records that show that the problems we face currently in Punjab (albeit at a larger scale due to population) were always there DESPITE the presence of Relgious docterines from many sources discouraging it

LOL. then why didn't sikhs remove that trend ?

I will tell you why . Because punjabis are basically a bunch of drunkards and bakre bullane waale lok who keep sikh ideals on backburner. And when things start getting ugly , they run away to canada lol . 

Keep licking british boots and feeding the rich for free , while paki muslims in uk claim revenge of downfall of mughal empire lol . Fukri kaum 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kira said:

Sooo if anyone is wondering what the people in that picture advocate, here's a little look into their world.

http://sarbat.proboards.com/board/10/relationships-male

^ Basically a hook up section on a Sikh site. Now soon we'll see a bacon recipe section on a muslim site.

Whats wrong in opening a dating site for like-minded people ? 

We get it . you beardos don't get rishta even from your sikh girls . But let the others get hitched even if from same gender. btw its not a "sikh site". Its a "gay sikh site" . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Whats wrong in opening a dating site for like-minded people ? 

We get it . you beardos don't get rishta even from your sikh girls . But let the others get hitched even if from same gender. btw its not a "sikh site". Its a "gay sikh site" . 

Here i have found you a rishta from uk !!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Here i have found you a rishta from uk !!! 

 

 

 

I hope you guys don't witch hunt him down or burn him on the stake. You never know with "sikhs" thesedays :rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

 

LOL. then why didn't sikhs remove that trend ?

I will tell you why . Because punjabis are basically a bunch of drunkards and bakre bullane waale lok who keep sikh ideals on backburner. And when things start getting ugly , they run away to canada lol . 

Keep licking british boots and feeding the rich for free , while paki muslims in uk claim revenge of downfall of mughal empire lol . Fukri kaum 

Stick to ogling men,  sociology is probably something you're terrible at. 

Quote

Whats wrong in opening a dating site for like-minded people ? 

We get it . you beardos don't get rishta even from your sikh girls . But let the others get hitched even if from same gender. btw its not a "sikh site". Its a "gay sikh site" . 

Yes because wanting "fun" (yeah that's actually in one of the threads there and I bet "fun" isn't sitting together and playing Battlefield) and dating is so in line with Sikhi. I wonder how many Purtan singhs went on "dates" and "dated"

This might come as a shock to you, but personally I get enough attention from girls. Wouldn't say im drowning in it but more than average for sure because I'm not an insecure little worm like you. 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kira said:

Yes because wanting "fun" (yeah that's actually in one of the threads there and I bet "fun" isn't sitting together and playing Battlefield) and dating is so in line with Sikhi. I wonder how many Purtan singhs went on "dates" and "dated"

 

Tell that to heterosexual sikhs man !! almost all of them date and have extra marital affairs. I know of choley wearing babey into that mud.

Why do all of you hypocrites go mum then ? i will tell you why, because heterosexual fornication leads to babies . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Brother, the reason we (or at least, some Sikhs) do Aarti of Guru Sahib is because we worship Guru Sahib. The reason it's a "big deal" is because it's spiritual adultery. Even if it were accepted that you can do aarti of a saint or elder, they are not doing that. They are not doing Aarti of Lord Vishwakarma, but rather of a picture of Vishwakarma, which sets them up for the spiritual transgression of idol worship. Guru Nanak Dev ji on idol worship: ਸਲੋਕ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥ Salok Mehalaa 1 || ਸਾਰੰਗ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ: (ਮਃ ੧) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅੰਗ ੧੨੪੦  ਘਰਿ ਨਾਰਾਇਣੁ ਸਭਾ ਨਾਲਿ ॥ In your home, is the Lord God, along with all your other gods. ਪੂਜ ਕਰੇ ਰਖੈ ਨਾਵਾਲਿ ॥ You wash your stone gods and worship them. ਕੁੰਗੂ ਚੰਨਣੁ ਫੁਲ ਚੜਾਏ ॥ You offer saffron, sandalwood and flowers.   ਪੈਰੀ ਪੈ ਪੈ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਮਨਾਏ ॥ Falling at their feet, you try so hard to appease them.   ਮਾਣੂਆ ਮੰਗਿ ਮੰਗਿ ਪੈਨ੍ਹ੍ਹੈ ਖਾਇ ॥ Begging, begging from other people, you get things to wear and eat. ਅੰਧੀ ਕੰਮੀ ਅੰਧ ਸਜਾਇ ॥ For your blind deeds, you will be blindly punished. ਭੁਖਿਆ ਦੇਇ ਨ ਮਰਦਿਆ ਰਖੈ ॥ Your idol does not feed the hungry, or save the dying. ਅੰਧਾ ਝਗੜਾ ਅੰਧੀ ਸਥੈ ॥੧॥ The blind assembly argues in blindness. ||1|| ਸਾਰੰਗ ਵਾਰ (ਮਃ ੪) (੯) ਸ. (੧) ੧:੮ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੨੪੧ ਪੰ. ੨ 
      Raag Sarang Guru Nanak Dev   Guru Arjan Dev ji in Raag Bharo: ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ Mehala 5 || ਜੋ ਪਾਥਰ ਕਉ ਕਹਤੇ ਦੇਵ ॥ Those who call a stone their god ਤਾ ਕੀ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਹੋਵੈ ਸੇਵ ॥ Their service is useless. ਜੋ ਪਾਥਰ ਕੀ ਪਾਂਈ ਪਾਇ ॥ Those who fall at the feet of a stone god ਤਿਸ ਕੀ ਘਾਲ ਅਜਾਂਈ ਜਾਇ ॥੧॥ - their work is wasted in vain. ||1||   The people who do this (idol worship) will sink in the worldly ocean: ਕਬੀਰ ਪਾਹਨੁ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰੁ ਕੀਆ ਪੂਜੈ ਸਭੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥ Kabeer, someone sets up a stone idol and all the world worships it as the Lord. ਇਸ ਭਰਵਾਸੇ ਜੋ ਰਹੇ ਬੂਡੇ ਕਾਲੀ ਧਾਰ ॥੧੩੬॥ Those who hold to this belief will be drowned in the river of darkness. ||136|| ਸਲੋਕ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) (੧੩੬):੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੭੧ ਪੰ. ੧੫ 
      Salok Bhagat Kabir    
    • Like I said maybe they shouldn't have been doing Aarti, not in the Gurdwara anyway. But the picture in itself shouldn't be a problem. Mahapurkhs have been known to keep pictures of Devi Devte, they weren't allergic to imagery, especially imagery you could say that makes up "Dharam" as a whole. Maybe not the picture shown in the video, but such imagery was commonplace and is part of our heritage. As is evident from the small selection of pictures I posted. The level of Hinduphobia amongst our people borders on idiocy.
    •   Was this posted by "Sikh Youth Birmingham" as an example of proper Sikh maryada, or as an example of what not to do?
    • I'ma tell his desi dad right now. We'll hear it from here. 
    • Yes and you cant ever leave the gurdwara cause if you do you are a sinner
×