AjeetSinghPunjabi

Thank you for all your help.. I will be leaving , atleast for now.

2 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone

John 8:7

We can all learn something from this bible quote

Nice post ☺ 

That's the point. The Guru sat on hotplates focusing on their own state, in peace while there were a-holes all around them. These people were the scum of the earth, truly heartless beings. 

But rather than focus on them in anger, upset and hence attachment, the Gurus focused on their own state of being (Truth) and remained in peace. 

We live n let live, being spiritually balanced is accepting that some people live in one way and others in another. You accept the universe as it is without judgement and anger. All is perfect and All is His will, everyone learns as He wills it. 

Were meant to focus on our own paths. 

Edited by LightofNaam
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Its one thing to cast a stone bhaji and another to politely mark out to a person that what they are saying is not fitting in.

When in Rome do as the romans do.

When on a Sikh religion website talk about religion. When on a homos website talk about their rights.

I mean if I let out even 1 % of my sexual fantasies on this website I would surely get a warning and be banned. 

I cannot write out here about how attracted I get to a certain news reporter,  teacher or giani ji. And yet I am straight. 

3 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone

John 8:7

We can all learn something from this bible quote

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

We are all brothers and sisters. We need to help, uplift each other and stop creating walls between us regardless of small or big issues. We agree to disagree but never should go against each other. In this kalyug, we need to be level headed sant sipahi as we are going to interact with various type of folks who differs from your personality. Mithaas is what our religion is. 

Ajeet, i wish you all good luck in your future endeavors. 

• Like 2

I cannot write out here about how attracted I get to a certain news reporter,  teacher or giani ji. And yet I am straight. 

Who said there's not an upside to being a Gyani these days hey.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

Who said there's not an upside to being a Gyani these days hey.

Loooooooooool

11 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Its one thing to cast a stone bhaji and another to politely mark out to a person that what they are saying is not fitting in.

When on a Sikh religion website talk about religion. When on a homos website talk about their rights.

I mean if I let out even 1 % of my sexual fantasies on this website I would surely get a warning and be banned. 

Its because there're gay sikhs aplenty, even if you feel like ostriching this fact. And we need to speak to our sikh folks about this to prevent suffering of future LGBT generations of sikhs . If jews who're smaller in number than us can accept their gays then why not us ? 

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out lol. 

I will be raising awareness of this issue to various influential preachers like taksal , dhadrian, missionaries, etc etc . 

Don't cry the straight card. You people get all your rights served to you in a silver golden platter. The day you're in same shoes as me you can talk about crying like a victim. Until then enjoy your privilege !

@simran345 , @Singh123456777 , @S1ngh, @S4NGH are perhaps the only mature comments on this thread. This indicates proper upbringing. Thanks . 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh 

arent you married....... ...... vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Preeet said:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh 

arent you married....... ...... vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

perhaps  ! I think she's not even aware of her privilege. Not everyone can get married. We really take for granted the things that we have.

• Like 1

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

perhaps  ! I think she's not even aware of her privilege. Not everyone can get married. We really take for granted the things that we have.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh

Its such a confusing thing when it comes to same sex marriage, so I will be quiet on that cuz I dont know the answer lol. Lust is a beham anyways. Baat purani samaje gyani.  vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

4 minutes ago, Preeet said:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh

Its such a confusing thing when it comes to same sex marriage, so I will be quiet on that cuz I dont know the answer lol. Lust is a beham anyways. Baat purani samaje gyani.  vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

I am not saying about same-sex marriage. I am saying the sikh community is totally ignorant on this issue. Look at the kind of horrible words they use on this site. 

Punjabi culture is a rotten one that promotes alcoholism , misogyny , casteism , racism and homophobia . We need to bury it .

• Like 1

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I am not saying about same-sex marriage. I am saying the sikh community is totally ignorant on this issue. Look at the kind of horrible words they use on this site. 

Punjabi culture is a rotten one that promotes alcoholism , misogyny , casteism , racism and homophobia . We need to bury it .

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh

Ahh, okay. Punjabi culture isnt the problem though.. The problems are the vices that people fall to and so they do paaps, which are associated with some our people now cuz theyre Punjabi by default. This is my perspective on it lol, I dont associate paap karmas of individuals with a whole janta.. vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I have tried to undetstand you to the max But I cant. I feel sorry for you nBut I cant understand you.  May Waheguru grant me yhe brain cells to do so.

Edited by sikhni777
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Preeet said:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh

Ahh, okay. Punjabi culture isnt the problem though.. The problems are the vices that people fall to and so they do paaps, which are associated with some our people now cuz theyre Punjabi by default. This is my perspective on it lol, I dont associate paap karmas of individuals with a whole janta.. vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

You're deluded as usual. If you honestly think Punjabi culture isn't the problem with anything then you really do have your head buried in the sand.

The fact that Guru Sahib took avtar in the THE most rotten part of the world filled with vice and sin speaks enough for that. The fact that Punjabi culture was and is one the reasons why Sikhi is in such a state is the reason. If you honestly think Castism and Alcoholism with a bit of sexism is A-ok then I pray for you. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2