Decent B&B Birmingham Centre -Urgent

Guest GuestSingh

Guest GuestSingh

Hi all

I will be visiting birmingham tommorow and need a reccomendation of a good b&b for one night stay.I dont mind anything up to about 7 miles outside the city centre. 

Most of the usual hotels are full such as premier inn, travelodge, Ibis.

My budget is £40 to £50 

Thanks

2 hours ago, Guest BookingdotCom said:

Booking .com site is where u need to search not a sikhi forum......although im sure ull find a gurdwara to stop over the night?

I actually made this thread. 

I tried calling the soho road Gurdwara to enquire if there were any rooms available but they said there is no spaces left.

I did actually book a hotel but did it for the wrong date by mistake. Now I am looking for hotels at short notice. Cant seem to find anything good and local. 

7 hours ago, Guest GuestSingh said:

Hi all

I will be visiting birmingham tommorow and need a reccomendation of a good b&b for one night stay.I dont mind anything up to about 7 miles outside the city centre. 

Most of the usual hotels are full such as premier inn, travelodge, Ibis.

My budget is £40 to £50 

Thanks

It's difficult getting something within the budget you've stated. The Beeches is the cheapest I found on booking.com, £79.

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

I did actually book a hotel but did it for the wrong date by mistake. Now I am looking for hotels at short notice. Cant seem to find anything good and local. 

Have you called the hotel and explained you booked the wrong date, and if they've got anything at all?

On 09/12/2017 at 9:49 AM, simran345 said:

@Big_Tera what happened then ? Accommodation lablea ke nai ? 

Let just say it was a trip I would like to forget. Managed to get a decent hotel but it was quite far out. That would not have been an issue normally. But becuase of the heavey snowfall. Getting around was very difficult as most tranaports were closed due to slippery roads. 

It was a lesson learned though for next time.