Guest BaldeepSingh

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

11 hours ago, simran345 said:

Then Admin/Mods need to tell him he can’t write things like that and needs to get help also. 

Here's JOHNNY !!! I am back and yes i didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. I got a warning lol for the post of you know haha. Where would i be without you guys lol ?

Edited by lostconfussedsingh

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF 

12 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Here's JOHNNY !!! I am back and yes i didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. I got a warning lol for the post of you know haha. Where would i be without you guys lol ?

It's not funny, imagine if he had actually followed the advice you had given him then what? 

VJKK VJKF 

3 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF 

It's not funny, imagine if he had actually followed the advice you had given him then what? 

VJKK VJKF 

Well said. 

3 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF 

VJKK VJKF 

I do agree people found my post offensive and yes it did upset many here lol. But if in real life the guy might be scarred of sucide death if he had followed what i written as i don't know his state of mind. And if he didn't not make it well that would have been a very very sad situation for everyone lifes would be wrecked big time. 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

1 hour ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

I do agree people found my post offensive and yes it did upset many here lol. But if in real life the guy might be scarred of sucide death if he had followed what i written as i don't know his state of mind. And if he didn't not make it well that would have been a very very sad situation for everyone lifes would be wrecked big time. 

I am not getting at you or anything. But just be more careful of what you post next time. I am sure you wouldn't want your brother to commit suicide. Sorry if I appeared angry or aggressive in any of my posts, I just didn't want the OP to do anything stupid.

VJKK VJKF

1 hour ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I am not getting at you or anything. But just be more careful of what you post next time. I am sure you wouldn't want your brother to commit suicide. Sorry if I appeared angry or aggressive in any of my posts, I just didn't want the OP to do anything stupid.

VJKK VJKF

Thats ok since you are concered for the original posters safety and well being. It is worrying that 40/50 people had followed what that movie i mentioned commit sucide. But suicide is not a joke as it wrecks lifes and its not about that one shot.

Guest BaldeepSingh

Dear Sangaath Ji, I am the one who wrote the original post. Thank you for your advice, but I can assure you, if your missus run off with an arab sulle, you wouldn't be preaching the way you are preaching!!! It hurts! I gave all I had to her, I have sacrificed my family and friends for her, but I was paid by betrayal!! She left her kids for this filthy dirty sulle and it hurts!!!!  I was delusional for a long time!!!

VGKVGF

Guest SKting
54 minutes ago, Guest BaldeepSingh said:

Dear Sangaath Ji, I am the one who wrote the original post. Thank you for your advice, but I can assure you, if your missus run off with an arab sulle, you wouldn't be preaching the way you are preaching!!! It hurts! I gave all I had to her, I have sacrificed my family and friends for her, but I was paid by betrayal!! She left her kids for this filthy dirty sulle and it hurts!!!!  I was delusional for a long time!!!

VGKVGF

Baldeep Singh Ji, don't hurt yourself for her, she's not worth it! Let's see if she's happy being a sexslave of a sulle and bhappy being locked up in the house inside the burkha!!

Guest JasKaur
2 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

This is clearly a TROLL !!! 

Why is everyone accusing everyone here as trolls!! That's ridiculous!! In this Kalyug times, it's not that strange! It happens!

On 11/12/2017 at 8:34 AM, Guest BaldeepSingh said:

VGKVGF

Its terrible what you have been through. You are right nobody preaches what they say. I even got a warning post cos of my advice of russian roulete but anyway nobody liked it.

If the people/person who reported it was suffering i am sure they would have done russian roulte themseleves.

From my time spent on here i would say do ardas and take a personal hukamnama from Guru Granth Sahib Ji and see what happens.

Even if you do divorce you are gonna lose 50% of everything you have money etc. And became broke money wise.

So think carefully and go to a marriage counciler.

52 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Its terrible what you have been through. You are right nobody preaches what they say. I even got a warning post cos of my advice of russian roulete but anyway nobody liked it.

What's wrong with you bro? You got a warning so you would stop talking about such ridiculous things, not so you could make continuous references to russian roulette in which ever thread you wanted.

For God's sake stop it.

MODS: Could you please delete my post and the above post. And any other posts with references to such sh!t advice. Thanks.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

What's wrong with you bro? You got a warning so you would stop talking about such ridiculous things, not so you could make continuous references to russian roulette in which ever thread you wanted.

For God's sake stop it.

MODS: Could you please delete my post and the above post. And any other posts with references to such sh!t advice. Thanks.

Hey there is nothing wrong with me. Its just that movie deer hunter was very good and ok i will stop making references to russian roulete lol. If its annoying people i will stop it as i can see you clearly don't like it

Yes! Kalyug it is and these thing happens but we are watching few folks who are trying to pull our community down and showing another community as progressing even in bad stuffs. We match IP addresses and they usually belongs to one or two users usually. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.