SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Guest BaldeepSingh

40 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Thanks for the links i will look into it 

I used and sometimes have thought rather than dying every day it would be better to just commit sucide but i don't have the strength to do it.

But thanks anyway for giving the links

Paji, unfortunately I’m not qualified to give you advise, but if you feel like talking to somebody, please do if it will help you. 

May Waheguru help you with this. 

On 06/12/2017 at 2:15 PM, Guest BaldeepSingh said:

Dear Sangaath Ji,

I am a member of this forum, but I cannot write under my user name; out of shame! I have been married for quiet few years, and like any other marriage it has it's ups and downs, but since last summer things gone really bad. My wife been having an affair with her work colleague, where she works. We have two lovely boys together, but this is making me very, very distressed, it's beyond belief and on two different occasions i even tried to kill myself!! I really do not know what to do. She did admit the affair, but i cannot see myself living with her anymore. She has been exchanging filthy, dirty messages on Whastapp with a guy for the last 7 months, even had an abortion and I cannot just forgive her. My parents are telling me to divorce her. I really do not know what is going to happen, but please remember me and my childrens in your prayers because I am suicidal!! 

Paji, also you should talk to somebody about what you’re going through. And May Waheguru help you also through this. You need to talk to somebody to decide what you want to do and you have children, so both of you need to take them into consideration also. It’s not good what she did, but please take some professional advice also for yourself. 

Guest Baldeep Jee,

first of all relax, nobody is worthy to suicide  or give up one´s life.  If possible throw her out of the house, for not being faithful and trustworthy and still is shameless. 

It seems you value more what others do to you, than  with that what Wahiguru has blessed you : a human life.

Being alive, anything can be handled, but suiciding, you just abort the grace of Wahiguru on you, as said by giving you the human form.

You may ask what for was that? 

Well, the Bani says: Bhaee parapat manukh deh hooriya, Gobind milan kee ehe teree bareeya.

This your life, is your chance, to meet and become one with the life sustainer, Gobind, Wahiguru Akal Purukh. Though I well understand, things paint out bad, but, be strong and face the situation, with any positive resolutions.

If your head is not working now, ask help to friends and family, face it bravely, after all, all is maya , is koor, so what the hell of thinking of suiciding?

Let others go to hell, or suicide, for their being shamefully unfaithful... But not you. 

Why? What for? You have not commited any crime!

Stand up, roll up up your sleeves, and go and bash the filth.

If I was close to you, I would first slap you to wake you up from your negativity, then, I would hug you and encourage you to be bold and strong, be a man, and fight wickedness.

So is the sangat also telling you to do, in their posts above.

You have all our sympathy and support, and above all, of Guru Jee.

Hope, your next post is about you getting up and facing this painful situation with authority and bravery.

Cheer up bro, stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

VJKK VJKF

6 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Bro what i am about to say many people here will not agree. But if you are feeling sucidal i mean really you wanna do it. This is what i do if i was in your place or shoes. 

You can't just kill yourself after spending so many lives trying to get here. Films are fake, they aren't practical and can't really be used in real life. I would suggest trying to calm yourself down by doing more gurbani and even go on a holiday if you feel you need it. Its not worth committing suicide.

"This body is the Lord's Temple wherein is revealed the jewel of Divine comprehension".
    Guru Amardas, Sri Guru Granth Sahib (SGGS), Ang1 1346.

"Kabir, it is difficult to obtain the human birth."
    Bhagat Kabir SGGS Ang. 1365

"Kabir, world is passing away to meet ultimate death. However, no one knows how to die. He who dies such a death (in Lord's Will) dies not again."

Bhagat Kabir SGGS Ang. 555.

Human experience is God experience and human suffering is part of that experience.

Experience of both, pain and comfort, or, suffering and happiness (dukh and sukh) are seen as human experiences leading to the same of ultimate surrender of self to the Will of the Creator, Timeless Being (Karta, and Akal Purakh)

The Sikh view is that after countless lower life forms (chavraasi lakh joon) which took the soul through the evolutionary process, human life (manas janam) was achieved15. Human life is at the top rung of the ladder of evolution16.

A Sikh attains and remains in a state of charrdi kalaa through constant God remembrance (Naam simran) while living a full life of a householder. Pain and pleasure are not his or her's; but God's in God's Will (Bhana). You will not go to Vaheguru after killing yourself, your soul will just linger about in darkness. You have not yet merged back with Vaheguru so your life (if you kill yourself) is rendered useless. Your problems are not going to leave after killing yourself they will multiply and you will have to go through more lives to pay for suicide. Don't do it. Its not worth it.

VJKK VJKF

Admin/Mods can you delete the quoted post, and give the poster a warning. Take this kind of advice off, thanks. 

Everybody else that's busy writing on other posts, carry on, as obviously you don't care that this advice is wrong.  Suteh peye reho.?

Thank you for deleting it. 

Guest OPlostconfused=troll
6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

He seems like a lost and confused Singh.

No he's just the same OP troll wasting sincere people's time on this sensitive subject