Guest Singhni

Husband Wife relation

5 hours ago, Guest OP_ said:

WJKK WJKF Sangat jio

Thank you all so much once again. You guys are so helpful in easing my stress! Waheguru shower Kirpa on you all. I appreciate each and every response made - they all have valuable advice and knowledge. 

I would love to make an account but am hesitant as am not here discussing the most worthy issue so I would rather remain gupt - apologies.

I guess I will feel guilt free once we have both been pesh - that is the ultimate and as you have said 'just don't do it again' sounds like a sensible starting point.

I just don't know what words to use to tell the Panj Pyare. I doubt they will understand the specific names of these two acts...any ideas in what to say to Panj Pyare please?

WJKK WJKF

A picture might help... just joking.

With all this guilt flying about we might as well go for Catholic Confession.

Pesh Booths seem like a good idea.

Forgive me Gyani Ji for I have sinned. It has been one month since my last pesh.

Continue My Child. Gurprasaad.

Guest OP_

WJKK WJKF

lol that made me laugh paji. Goodness I just don't know how to word it... can't really confess to something without saying what we did...genuinely require help please...

WJKK WJKF

3 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Forgive me Gyani Ji for I have sinned. It has been one month since my last pesh.

Are you planning to op.en one?

7 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Are you planning to op.en one?

The prasaad has already been packaged.

Would you like to be the first to make a confession?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

OP gets first choice.  I am so low that you might not be able to handle my confession. 

I've had training. Try me.

Donations can be made in all currencies.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Forgive me Gyani Ji. I did a terrible thing, I kept going back for prasad, but then when they stopped me. I sent a relatives child to get me some.

• Haha 3

Doabe gyani ji, I looked at some auntyjis suits n wanted the same one. I was trying to concentrate, but ki kara ina sona suit c, mera dhian ode te c. Fer main dream kardi c, ke kaash mera v suit ida da hunda, nice nice. 😩 

• Haha 1

Thats why our giani ji told us to shut our eyes... and he dimmed the lights.We had real fun.   Divine bliss. Our concentration was only on the one God. We hope he forgave our many sins that instant.  I tried hard to look at the other ladies suits but could see nothing.  

I left the gurdwara with a completely different sort of bliss that day. Dhan dhan giani ji. I think he lives in India. So next experience when he returns.

2 hours ago, simran345 said:

Doabe gyani ji, I looked at some auntyjis suits n wanted the same one. I was trying to concentrate, but ki kara ina sona suit c, mera dhian ode te c. Fer main dream kardi c, ke kaash mera v suit ida da hunda, nice nice. 😩 

Edited by sikhni777
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Thats why our giani ji told us to shut our eyes... and he dimmed the lights.We had real fun.   Divine bliss. Our concentration was only on the one God. We hope he forgave our many sins that instant.  I tried hard to look at the other ladies suits but could see nothing.  

I left the gurdwara with a completely different sort of bliss that day. Dhan dhan giani ji. I think he lives in India. So next experience when he returns.

Dimming the lights is a good idea, as I have problems with bright lights and it would help with concentration. But penji, my post was written in a joking way. I don’t do that myself, but I can imagine others doing it. My concentration tends to divert to other things. 

7 hours ago, Kira said:

Forgive me Gyani Ji. I did a terrible thing, I kept going back for prasad, but then when they stopped me. I sent a relatives child to get me some.

3 hours ago, simran345 said:

In the Name of Akaal, of Guru, and of Shakti. Gurprasaad.

My Children, you have both committed venial sins, and with such you have weakened your bond with God. You must repent.

Kira My Son, for your penance there must be an act of contrition for your overbearing greed; prayers are to be held and there must be the giving of alms. The prayers of Japji must be recited and 5 bowls of communion are to be prepared which the congregation shall receive. For almsgiving you must set up a communal meal.

You are forgiven.

Simran My Daughter, for your penance there must also be an act of contrition for your ignornace towards the Name of the Lord; there must be 5 hours remembrance and recitation of the Name. For the period of 11 days you shall only wear a simple white suit. For almsgiving you must donate clothing of the highest quality to the needy.

You are forgiven.

Victory to the Lord!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Guest OP_ said:

WJKK WJKF

lol that made me laugh paji. Goodness I just don't know how to word it... can't really confess to something without saying what we did...genuinely require help please...

WJKK WJKF

If you really must go for pesh, just say kaam di galti ho gai. Or some variation of that. Make sure you're clear it was with your husband though.

Still don't think you need to go but up to you.

We all have difficulty penji. Halfway during  the katha I remembered that I had not locked the back door.  Going back home would get me a mad hubby. So I was so scared,  I was saying bye to the computer,  my cards, my mobile and any money plus anything else valuable.  Then I thought I am in the gurdwara,  God can't let such a thing happen. Then I relaxed and then started thinking perhaps I had locked it. 

I concentrated a bit more on the salok mahalla nauva. Forgot all about the door,  came home slept. Awoke next morning.  Before going t the gurdwara the next morning,  my husband asks - who left the door unlocked? I had no words. We slept the night too with the door unlocked! !!!!

7 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Simran My Daughter, for your penance there must also be an act of contrition for your ignornace towards the Name of the Lord; there must be 5 hours remembrance and recitation of the Name. For the period of 11 days you shall only wear a simple white suit. For almsgiving you must donate clothing of the highest quality to the needy.

You are forgiven.

Okji I will try to do. 11 days going to be hard work as there’s only 7 days in the week. And I don’t like white, pattern wala mix white suit v chaluga hana ? (U have to say yes). 😛 I will do the last one too in the coming year. Oh we are in 2018 already, okji I will try the last one too. 

Thank you Doabe waleo gyani ji.🙃

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Dont know why Indian media is showing her as a Sikh. She is Hindu. Got this message on whatsapp ਕਿਰਨਬਾਲਾ ਉਰਫ ਆਮਿਨਾ ਬੀਬੀ
      ।। ਸਿੱਖ ਜਾੰ ਹਿੰਦੂ ।।
      ਕਿਰਨਬਾਲਾ D/o ਮਨੋਹਰ ਲਾਲ ਦਿੱਲੀ ਦੀ ਰਹਿਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਕੁੜੀ ਨੇ ਤਰਸੇਮ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀਂ ਦੇ ਪੁੱਤਰ ,ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਨਾਲ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਵਿਆਹ ਕੀਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਓਹਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਹੋਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ ਗਡਸ਼ੰਕਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਰਹਿਣ ਲੱਗ ਪਈ ।2013 ਵਿੱਚ ਪਤੀ ਦੀ ਸੜਕ ਹਾਦਸੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੌਤ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਇਹ ਫਿਰ ਦਿੱਲੀ ਪੇਕੇ ਚਲੀ ਗਈ ।
      👉 SGPC ਦੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਮਨਾਏ ਜਾਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਿਰਫ ਚਾਰ ਸਮਾਗਮਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਜੱਥੇ ਜਾੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਜਿਸ ਦੀਆੰ ਸ਼ਰਤਾਂ ਹੇਠ ਲਿੱਖੀਆੰ ਹਨ।
      👉ਜਾਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਲੂਆੰ ਦਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਹੋਣਾ ਸਭ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਅਤੇ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਸ਼ਰਤ ਹੈ।(ਜਦੋਂ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਅਖੌਤੀ ਔਰਤ ਆਪਣੀ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਸ਼ਰਤ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਪੂਰਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸੱਕੀ) ਦੂਸਰੀ ਸ਼ਰਤ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਲੂ ਆਪਣੇ ਇਲਾਕੇ ਦੇ ਸ਼ਿਰੋਮਣੀ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਦੇ ਮੇੰਬਰ ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਬਿਨੈ ਪੱਤਰ ਲਿਖਦਾ ਹੈ ਬਿਨੈ ਪੱਤਰ ਦੇ ਆਧਾਰ ਤੇ ਹੀ ਮੇੰਬਰ ਆਪਣਾ ਇੱਕ ਸਿਫ਼ਾਰਸ਼ ਪੱਤਰ ਉਸ ਯਾਤਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਦੇਦੈੰ । ਯਾਤਰੀ ਆਪਣੇ ਪਾਸਪੋਰਟ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ recommendation letter and bank draft ਲਾ ਕੇ SGPC ਕੋਲ ਜਮਾਂ ਕਰਵਉਦਾੰ ਹੈ SGPC ਉਨ੍ਹਾ ਕਾਗ਼ਜ਼ਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਅੰਮਬੇਸੀ ਨੂੰ ਭੇਜ ਦਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਅੰਮਬੇਸੀ ਵੀਜ਼ਾ ਵੈਰੀਫਿਕੇਸ਼ਨ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਲਿਸਟ ਜਾਰੀ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ ਇੱਕ ਲਿਸਟ ਸੂਬਾ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਦੂਜੀ ਲਿਸਟ ਸੈਂਟਰ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਭੇਜੀ ਜਾੰਦੀ ਹੈ no objection certificate
      ਆਉਣ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਵੀਜ਼ਾ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾੰਦਾੰ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਲੂ ਨੂੰ ਜੱਥੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਸ਼ਾਮਿਲ ਕਰ ਸਿਆ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ।
      ਗੜਸ਼ੰਕਰ ਦੇ SGPC ਮੇੰਬਰ ਜੰਗ ਬਹਾਦੁਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਾਏ ਦੂਸਰੀ ਮੇੰਬਰ ਰਣਜੀਤ ਕੌਰ ਮਾਹਲ ਜੀ ਦੋਹਾੰ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸਾਡੇ ਕੋਲ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਕਿਰਨਬਾਲਾ ਨਾਮ ਦੀ ਔਰਤ ਦੀ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਆਈ ਅਤੇ ਨਾਂ ਹੀ ਅਸੀਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਕਿਰਨਬਾਲਾ ਨਾੰ ਦੀ ਔਰਤ ਨੂੰ ਸਿਫ਼ਾਰਸ਼ ਪੱਤਰ ਦਿੱਤੈ। SGPC ਦੇ ਅਧੀਨ ਜਾਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਜੱਥੇ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਕਿਹਾ ਮੈਂ ਕਿਰਨਬਾਲਾ ਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਔਰਤ ਤੋਂ ਵਾਕਿਫ ਨਹੀਂ ।
      ਚੁਨਾਂਚੇ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਦੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨਾਂ ਦੀਆ ਕਮੇਟੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਿਆਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਰਾਜਦੂਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਾਖਿਲੇ ਤੇ ਪਾਬੰਦੀ ਲਾਈ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ 2018 ਵਿੱਚ ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਦੇ ਮੱੁਖ ਸੇਵਾਦਾਰ ਸ੍ਰ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਸਰਬਸਹਿਮਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਰਾਜਦੂਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਾਖਿਲੇ ਤੇ ਪਾਬੰਦੀ ਲਾ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਸੀ ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਤੋਂ ਬੌਖਲਾਈ ਹੋਈ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਏਜੰਸੀਆੰ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਚਾਲ ਚੱਲੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਬਦਨਾਮ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਏ ਅਤੇ ਇਹ ਅਹਿਸਾਸ ਕਰਵਾਇਆਂ ਜਾਏ ਕਿ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੀਆ ਧੀਆਂ ਭੈਣਾਂ ਦਾ ਜਬਰੀ ਧਰਮ ਬਦਲੀ ਕਰਕੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼ਾਦੀ ਕਰਵਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ । ਏਜੰਸੀਆਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਇਹ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਵੀ ਓਸੇ ਤਰਜ਼ ਤੇ ਘੜੀ ਲੱਗਦੀ ਹੈ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਜਸਟਿਸ ਟਰੂਡੋ ਦੀ ਭਾਰਤ ਫੇਰੀ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਜਸਪਾਲ ਅਟਵਾਲ ਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਅਖੌਤੀ ਖਾੜਕੂ ਅਤੇ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਕਿਸਮ ਦਾ ਬੰਦਾ ਜੋ ਕਿ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਏਜੰਸੀਆਂ ਲਈ ਕੰਮ ਕਰਦਾ ਸੀ ਨੂੰ ਟਰੂਡੋ ਨਾਲ ਜੋੜ ਕੇ ਇਹ ਸਾਬਤ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਕਿ ਟਰੂਡੋ ਖਾੜਕੂ ਅਤੇ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਕਿਸਮ ਜੇ ਬੰਦਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਹਿਮਾਇਤ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਇਹ ਖਾੜਕੂ ਅਤੇ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਕਿਸਮ ਦੇ ਬੰਦੇ ਕੋਈ ਹੋਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਗੋਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਹੀ ਹਨ । ਇਸ ਤਰੀਕੇ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਪੱਧਰ ਤੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਅਤੇ ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨੀ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾ ਦੀਆੰ ਨਜ਼ਦੀਕੀਆੰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦਰਾਰ ਪਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਣ ਦੀ ਇਹ ਨਵੀਂ ਅਤੇ ਕੋਝੀ ਚਾਲ ਹੈ ।✍AMAR SINGH SAAJAN RUDRAPUR
    • Its fine just to maan the rass. At the end of ur naam.abhiyaas session just say shukria for the rass to waheguru and do beanti to keep u in his charan.  Also if the burning/garam feeling gets too much. Start doing sukhmani sahib or at least 1 astpadhi of it then go back to.simran
    • in my humble opinion, I believe, this situation takes place,  when a sikh/disciple/Gurmukh, talks about, or refers,  to Guru Sahiban, who are Wahiguru Akal Purukh in human form. Just as a successor Guru talks/refers/ to, about His predecessor, for example Guru Angad Dev about Sree Guru Nanak Dev, or Sree Guru Arjun Dev, about  Sree Guru  Ram Das Maharaj... Sat Sree Akal.
    • I have a question about the Shabad referring to God as, " Your eyes are so beautiful, and Your teeth are delightful. Your nose is so graceful, and Your hair is so long." If God is formless, then why are these characteristics being referenced? Pardon me for my ignorance.
    • Yes, all 4 of these. Probably #1 the first one. In Punjab people who have a determination to be the "headman" become, variously, panch, sarpanch, councilman, mayor, MLA, MP, etc. In the West, that's often not possible, so they fight like dogs to become Gurdwara president. When you're Gurdwara president, it's more like you're president of the entire community. To prevent that, I think we should encourage organizations like the North American Punjabi Association and City Sikhs and so on.  People who have a leadership bug can go and become the local presidents of those types of associations, and be the "president of the community", meanwhile those who want to do seva can be in the Gurdwara committee.