Husband Wife relation

Guest Singhni

On 17/01/2018 at 11:00 AM, Guest Forever said:

If you have the inclination or something makes you feel wrong about your excessive romping, then you should listen to that guilt inside.

Your oute body- visible one is the one expressing your so-called version of love.  This and dirty acts of list are not acts of intimate love. If it were intimate love on any occasion, then you would feel it and you would feel more pure-divine love.   You have no regard for the gupt dehi inside you. But only for the temporary physical dehi. ALL the 5 chor are in full form of your sexual desires,.......quite honestly, you have lost it and may as well be rabbits instead of gurmukhs.

SHAME ON YOU and YOUR husband with your perverted priorities.  There is NO WAY your spiritual energies will increase if you carry on romping and abusing each others physical bodies. 

Penji or Veer ji thank you for your post. I appreciate your thoughts. We want to be forgiven by Satguru ji and we will go to the 5 Pyare as soon as possible. But we just do not know how to explain ourselves. Do you think you could help? Surely there must be some sort of Sikhi phrase that enables people to explain themselves without disrespecting the 5 Pyare...? Surely me and my husband aren't the first to commit these acts...? Are we... ? :shock

14 hours ago, Guest OP__ said:

Penji or Veer ji thank you for your post. I appreciate your thoughts. We want to be forgiven by Satguru ji and we will go to the 5 Pyare as soon as possible. But we just do not know how to explain ourselves. Do you think you could help? Surely there must be some sort of Sikhi phrase that enables people to explain themselves without disrespecting the 5 Pyare...? Surely me and my husband aren't the first to commit these acts...? Are we... ? :shock

VJKK VJKF

Penji, Panj Pyare are our father Ji. It's where you're saying what you're saying from, not what you're saying Ji. Whatever you decide to say, as long as you genuinely believe it is something you need forgiveness for then say it from deep within, make yourself understand that you are sorry for it and that it was wrong and then ask for maafi. I don't personally think you made any mistakes Ji. It was more of a learning curve for you and your husband, I would say. However, each to their own and if you feel it was wrong then you are taking the right steps to right that wrong Ji. I would say "Sade apas vich kaam di galti hoghee see Ji. Sanu paatha han ke apahn maryada tho baar koi kam nehe kita par asi dhono jane, fir ve, maafi manga chondeya". Maybe that would be one way to say it Ji? Hope that helps Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

Guest Mr. Singh

Bhenji,

I have gone through this thread and am genuinely surprised this discussion is still continuing. If you truly feel the need to go pesh and go to the Panj Piyare, then do indeed meet them and inquire about the next steps and what can be done further. But most important, before you meet them, if you truly desire to, forgive yourself first. How can others forgive us before we can forgive ourselves? God and us are one. God is apart of us. Waheguru is apart of us. If He sees us in this state, how will get anywhere in life? It's not Waheguru's intention to make us feel depressed, anxious, or tense, we do this to ourselves.

I would suggest that if you prefer to decrease the amount of times indulging in this act, which is 100% normal in marriage, then start building other habits in place of this. Possibly both of you read interesting books before bedtime, watch a motivational movie or clip on YouTube, or visualize and look at your goals in life you have for your family and children before going to sleep.

Recap: Forgive yourself first, build other habits in place of this, remember sex is 100% normal in a loving marriage, and focus on keeping your marriage happy and healthy. Be grateful that you have a husband who loves you and be grateful God has given you a great life. Wherever focus goes, energy flows.

WJKK WJKF

Thank you both Singh2017 and Mr.Singh. I feel so much better. You are right I think i have got slightly depressed thinking about all this. My husband is not too stressed but I just feel disgusted with myself. You two are right no point moping around. We should ask for forgiveness and move on. obviously never do it again..Thank you for the tips on how to divert energy. Waheguru bless you both.

On 1/17/2018 at 3:00 AM, Guest Forever said:

If you have the inclination or something makes you feel wrong about your excessive romping, then you should listen to that guilt inside.

Your oute body- visible one is the one expressing your so-called version of love.  This and dirty acts of list are not acts of intimate love. If it were intimate love on any occasion, then you would feel it and you would feel more pure-divine love.   You have no regard for the gupt dehi inside you. But only for the temporary physical dehi. ALL the 5 chor are in full form of your sexual desires,.......quite honestly, you have lost it and may as well be rabbits instead of gursikhs

SHAME ON YOU and YOUR husband with your perverted priorities.  There is NO WAY your spiritual energies will increase if you carry on romping and abusing each others physical bodies. 

Bottom line, as per "guest forever"  Don't be behaving like rabbits.   and i think that the below sentence from guest,  pretty much answers the op's question.

On 1/17/2018 at 3:00 AM, Guest Forever said: