Chaupai sahib for Jaggi

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

sangat ji I was thinking of staying a chaupai sahib jaap until jaggi gets freed if the sangat is ok with it. The way I was thinking was that we post how many paaths we do each day and again only for jaggis chardikala and liberation from jail. (Also please do full paath not just 25 paurian). What does the sangat think of this? 

Bhul chuck maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

I reckon it should be for ALL our Brothers, Fathers and Grandfathers  suffering in Punjab's injustice zone , I mean 48 men kidnapped and jailed in the past 7 months . They All deserve our time and prayers. Those born in that Godforsaken place have no chance to escape the gangsters and extortionists called Punab Police.

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I reckon it should be for ALL our Brothers, Fathers and Grandfathers  suffering in Punjab's injustice zone , I mean 48 men kidnapped and jailed in the past 7 months . They All deserve our time and prayers. Those born in that Godforsaken place have no chance to escape the gangsters and extortionists called Punab Police.

I agree with your point ji