My friend wants to falsely accuse a Sikh of sexual assault

Guest Blue_sapphire

VJKK VJKF

15 hours ago, Guest Blue_sapphire said:

I already reported her and she was already charged with conspiracy to commit public mischief. 

Good, you did the right thing. If no-one else had stepped up and told the truth then that innocent guy would have got into trouble for something he hadn't even done. The fact that she was already charged with the conspiracy to commit public mischief just makes your evidence more reliable.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Blue_sapphire

One thing I will never forgive my former friend for is how she changed me in how I see all victims of rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment and domestic abuse. I used to be one of those people who used to "always believe the victim" but now I am extremely skeptical of every case that I hear. 

10 hours ago, Guest Blue_sapphire said:

One thing I will never forgive my former friend for is how she changed me in how I see all victims of rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment and domestic abuse. I used to be one of those people who used to "always believe the victim" but now I am extremely skeptical of every case that I hear. 

That’s because she’s tried to feed you with lies. There’s are cases that are false allegations, but leave that for the police and courts to decide, as it’s not your job to do that. Don’t be skeptical, it maybe because you don’t know anybody personally that has been through it, so never judge anybody without knowing them. You did well by reporting her, as she could have ruined somebody’s life with false allegations.