Guest Blue_sapphire

My friend wants to falsely accuse a Sikh of sexual assault

Guest Blue_sapphire

My friend who is 20 years old and is in the 3rd year of college just got fired from her part time job as a store clerk because she blown off her shift for the third time in a row despite two previous warnings. Now she told me she plans to make an accusation against her former boss who is a Sikh that he sexually assaulted her (which is not true) as a way of getting revenge. She did not know I recorded her telling me her plan but I am not sure where to go from here. 

Any advice?

you must be daft. Either dob her in and tell the old bill OR give me her details and i'll go and knock some sense (thapphar) into her 

• Like 1

Guest Singh

That is seriously sick.....she will ruin an innocent persons life just to get 'revenge'. You have to either tell her to not do it or tell the authorities of the false accusations she is about to do.

You have a duty now to act on what you know to do the right thing....not doing anything is as bad as you committing the crime as well. 

Be ethical. Would you be on her side while she does these disgusting acts, or be on the side of the poor Sikh man who has to deal with such people?

If she does, show the police the recording.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Guest Blue_sapphire said:

My friend who is 20 years old and is in the 3rd year of college just got fired from her part time job as a store clerk because she blown off her shift for the third time in a row despite two previous warnings. Now she told me she plans to make an accusation against her former boss who is a Sikh that he sexually assaulted her (which is not true) as a way of getting revenge. She did not know I recorded her telling me her plan but I am not sure where to go from here. 

Any advice?

Your friend is crazy.

16 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Your friend is crazy.

HIS friend is beyond scum , you would get a person labelled as a sex offender  for life because you were too slack to turn up for work ? wth is that , he's probably got a wife and kids too you will destroy their lives too ...imagine innocent kids getting bullied for your lies about their dad Day in and out at school.

Get a life dude and sort out your messed up friend... the guy gave her fair chances to sort herself out but she flaked on him too many times , he is within his rights to tell uh uh this ain't working.

• Like 1

Guest London jwaan

Actually it's irrelevant that the manager is sikh. Any poisonous female making these types of false allegations needs to anyone needs to be stopped.

If you have it recorded, it's your responsibility to take that to personnel and the police BEFORE she makes the allegation and unfairly causes reputational damage to the manager.

Do it now. Without any delay.

14 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The #metoo has opened up a whole can of worms. 

need to have stiff sentences for false allegations - equal sentences to the original crime accused ?  go down in a false alleger register hmmm #chittardaghatta

Guest Blue_sapphire

I did turn over the recordings to the police this morning lland my friend was arrested a few hours ago and charged with public mischief and the police imformed her former boss of her plans. I am glad I did the right thing but i am sad because I just recieved  a text message from my best friend telling me I betrayed her and we are no longer friends.

23 hours ago, Guest Blue_sapphire said:

Any advice?

Tell her u recorded it and you'll tell whoever you need to.

This is a no Brainer. Anyone with a normal conscience would do that. 

Edited by LightofNaam

12 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

Actually it's irrelevant that the manager is sikh. Any poisonous female making these types of false allegations needs to anyone needs to be stopped.

If you have it recorded, it's your responsibility to take that to personnel and the police BEFORE she makes the allegation and unfairly causes reputational damage to the manager.

Do it now. Without any delay.

Same as above. 

Guest Singh
9 hours ago, Guest Blue_sapphire said:

I did turn over the recordings to the police this morning lland my friend was arrested a few hours ago and charged with public mischief and the police imformed her former boss of her plans. I am glad I did the right thing but i am sad because I just recieved  a text message from my best friend telling me I betrayed her and we are no longer friends.

Youve done the right thing. Be glad, ofcourse she will say that but I would not like to be friends with people who harbour such bad thoughts and behave in such a manner. 

Guest London jwaan
15 hours ago, Guest Blue_sapphire said:

I wouldn't worry about it. Your ex friend clearly belongs in the zoo.

Where are you based?

You had knowledge of what happened. If you had done nothing, your actions would have been as bad as your "friend" false accusations. If the police found out you had withheld evidence, it could have gotten you into trouble (since the evidence could have freed an innocent man). 

At the end of the day, do you really want to be friends with someone who planning to commit a crime? Friends will come and go like the wind. Guru Ji tells us to avoid the company of people whose actions are not good. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.