Jump to content
Akalisingh788

Sri dasam granth ji

Recommended Posts

Guest Devil

You just need pad ched senchiya of Sri dasam granth JI,,, you can easily get it from market...

But if you need it from taksal only,,, then sorry, I don't know.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Devil said:

You just need pad ched senchiya of Sri dasam granth JI,,, you can easily get it from market...

But if you need it from taksal only,,, then sorry, I don't know.. 

🙏 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

What is rakhsas?

Demons, evil beings etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrDoaba said:

Demons, evil beings etc.

Cheers :)

22 hours ago, Akalisingh788 said:

And also are you supposed to jhatka a coconut every time a rakhsas comes up?

Seeing as that would be ritualistic if you could find anywhere in Sikhi (gurbani, rehatnama, etc) that proves this that would help. Otherwise it's probably an old culturalistic and ritualistic saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

22 hours ago, Akalisingh788 said:

And also are you supposed to jhatka a coconut every time a rakhsas comes up?

Why are you supposed to jhatka a coconut every time a demon comes up? It seems a bit weird. It also wastes A LOT of coconuts, I mean have you seen how many times "rakhsas" comes up in Chandi Di Vaar? :rofl 

VJKK VJKF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Seeing as that would be ritualistic if you could find anywhere in Sikhi (gurbani, rehatnama, etc) that proves this that would help. Otherwise it's probably an old culturalistic and ritualistic saying.

It is ritualistic but there's nothing wrong with it. It's symbolism and it intensifies the emotions and message of the bani, almost dramatises it. Think about how we use hand gestures, or poem/book to play/film adaptations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

It is ritualistic but there's nothing wrong with it. It's symbolism and it intensifies the emotions and message of the bani, almost dramatises it. Think about how we use hand gestures, or poem/book to play/film adaptations.

If you think about it, why do jhatka on a coconut? That sounds like something they would say on those Star Plus shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, monatosingh said:

If you think about it, why do jhatka on a coconut? That sounds like something they would say on those Star Plus shows.

Lol at Star Plus. Is your issue with the fact it's a coconut or the jhatka itself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Lol at Star Plus. Is your issue with the fact it's a coconut or the jhatka itself?

Jhatka is perfectly fine to me, but on a coconut? Seriously guys.

Edited by monatosingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I ever saw a demon/spirit that looked convincing enough to not be a dress up costume or a prank, then Kirtan Sohila and Benti Chaupai (and any other bani that helps in the context) with naam simran should do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2
9 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

If you think about it, why do jhatka on a coconut? That sounds like something they would say on those Star Plus shows.

looooool :rofl  Star Plus gets violated, I'm surprised its still on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I'll keep my strawman theories to myself and enjoy the show. We should have sold pay per view rights for this.     
    • Kind of a tangent but there seems to be a whooole lot of varying degrees of beard trimming going on....that or taking amrit does something to the shape and length of all these beards you see on Guru ji's chela.  From my ignorant perspective it seems like that is one of the five k's almost nobody is adhering to.  Is there something I'm missing?
    • just for everyone knowledge, we are letting this thread run as unmoderated.
    • Guest Jagsaw_Singh
      I really, honestly, think the local police and health authority need to have you sectioned under the Mental Health Act London Jawan. You are unbalanced in a very scary way 
    • Have you considered that maybe on this one special day, he didn't want to "bike" to his wedding? I thought people were criticizing him for marrying a non-Amritdhari. That is warranted. To begrudge him not having a super-simple wedding is not warranted. I suppose you're also upset that he and his bride wore finery on this one special day instead of khaddar (homespun cotton)? If they wanted to wear khaddar, that's fine, too, but they didn't, and that's fine, too. Compared to what some brides wear, her clothes are extremely conservative: no cleavage, no bare midriff, no arms even. What's the problem? What you're saying would have some import in context. The fact is whenever there's a wedding among our people, rows upon rows of airplanes are filled with people flying out (or in). If that were not the case, then your complaining about Jagmeet Singh's airplane ride would have an impact, but it doesn't. Huh? Then on what basis? Are you serious? What are you even talking about? Did you not see the pictures @jkvlondon posted here? Just so there's no misunderstanding, here's the actual wedding pic (attached). I ask you again: She's wearing a chunni (on her head, not around her as a fashion accessory on her shoulders). What else do you want?
×