Forgiveness of sins

Guest Guest

On 12/8/2017 at 9:27 AM, Guest Beware said:

This is briefly what Sukhmani Sahib says about this horrid path "jam maarag":

If it only takes one mistake to be on this path, we all gonna be there. I seriously question your intentions posting this to a naive girl who was taken advantage of and made a mistake, which she is clearly contrite for. For shame ji. 

You and I can talk this out on the jam maarag, because by your standards everybody is going to be there. 

I got a slap for ya. 

Sins are forgiven according to the kirpa of Vaheguru, not you or your prescriptions.  

BEWARE Vaheguru doesn't hold you to your own standards. 

Screenshot_2018-01-30-22-47-38.jpg.68ec3cd56295782d5017b07dafe25af7.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-30-22-53-28.jpg.112d51197a15aebdc03230d28977c72a.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-30-22-56-09.jpg.767bf6013b43eebfb5c9579bbc4d0149.jpg

I would say the advice offered by the sangat that didn't involve being beaten in hell for a single mistake rings true. 

To the original poster. Hear and believe. Chant the naam and find the Lord. Had you commit this sin 100000 times there is still hope and mercy for you when you turn to Vaheguru. 

ਚਾਰੇ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਉਨਿ ਅਘ ਕੀਏ ਹੋਆ ਅਸੁਰ ਸੰਘਾਰੁ ॥

if you have committed the four great sins and other mistakes; even if you are a murderous fiend

ਪੋਥੀ ਗੀਤ ਕਵਿਤ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਦੇ ਨ ਕਰਨਿ ਧਰਿਆ ॥

who has never taken the time to listen to sacred books, hymns and poetry

ਚਿਤਿ ਆਵੈ ਓਸੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਤਾ ਨਿਮਖ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਤਰਿਆ ॥੪॥

-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, and contemplate Him, even for a moment, you shall be saved. ||4||

• 11 months later...
On 12/7/2017 at 3:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

i want to do simran and path to get apology from waheguru ji. But whenever i do i feel m not deserving to do path. I feel like i have lost my sikhi and waheguru ji will not accept me now. I just want my waheguru ji's love back. I cant live with this thought that i am a sinner and now waheguru ji will not love me again . It is a curse for me ?

No no no, it is not correct with your feelings, doubts or faith; all  this you mention above are tricks of the mind, to stop you getting near to Waheguru.

The silly mind, makes us commit sins, then makes us regretful about them, and then when it is time to wash those sins, it creates a state of guilt in us, making us believe that we are not worthy .....

Total ignorance...

We as sikhs, should not depend on our feelings or moods, but as sikhs, do His bhakti without any shaking, or barriers created by the mind as seen above.

Only with will power for His bhakti, we can make ourseñlves worthy of Him, by getting purified our minds from all its vikaars, otherwise we are already full of dirt, thus not worthy.

He has never said, sinners should not devote themselves to me ...

He is patit udharaan, as mentioned in the Bani :

patit uDhaaran bhai haran har anaath kay naath.
He is the Saving Grace of sinners, the Destroyer of fear, the Master of the masterless.

Guru Jee in just 1 line with few words above, gives us hope, gives us stregnth, gives us inspiration, to never ever leave His door, under any circumstances and all times.

This is gyan, this is truth, rest is all ignorance. So hold on to the Bhakti of Waheguru, and get His blessings, His mercy, to become worthy once again, to be in His presence.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 12:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sadh sangat ji. I am a sikh girl( non amritdhari)and recently i committed a ghor paap. I was working in a bank where i indulge in sexual activities with one of my colleague. He is married and i dont know how i took these steps. We both exchanged some of our dirty pics too. I know main ghor paap kita hai and waheguru ji will not forgive me. I let my parents down although they dont know. I just want to kill myself. How can i do this to myself and go away from waheguru ji. I am so depressed each day its killing me inside. Plzz help me sadhsangat ji 

It`s not about letting your parents down, you came alone and you;ll go alone and this path and journey is your won.

It`s about letting yourself down and falling into the net of desire and maya. Desire is a deep well which once you fall into, its only a matter of time until you`re 1000 feet under. 

Do ardas, take a deep breath, confess, and work on yourself. 

Instead of indulging in casual lustful activities, find yourself someone to settle down with and live a clean and honest life with. Having one partner takes your focus off the billions of other guys out there. Treat the rest as brothers. Live a good life.