Singh2017

Ardaas of a Rehitvaan Amritdhari Gursikh

On 05/12/2017 at 9:29 AM, jkvlondon said:

once when my husband's folks really crossed all limits of decency, I ended up rejecting the world and the ardas to my lips was 'Waheguru ji , please keep those who do not wish me well happy where they are ' ...I think it was selfishly motivated but even so maybe it still stayed in the spirit of sikhi...

update : they are doing well where they are, and their focus is in their world not my family's sikhi ...they still visit but it has never got to that level of nastiness on their part.

Sounds like a nasty experince you have had. 

37 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Sounds like a nasty experince you have had. 

just tried living up to my sikhiya for more than  twenty years, I guess that was their last gasp full on assault on our family and our children's sikhi...given that our kids are the only grandkids they will have knowledge of ..foolish on their part...

p.s. if a paapan like me can be heard you can only imagine the power that a rehitvaan gursikh would have to their ardas

Edited by jkvlondon

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

just tried living up to my sikhiya for more twenty years, I guess that was their gasp full on assault on our family and our children's sikhi...given that our kids are the only grandkids they will have knowledge of ..foolish on their part...

True you tried your best in Sikhi and shame its their loose not yours.