Ardaas of a Rehitvaan Amritdhari Gursikh

Singh2017

VJKK VJKF,

Sangat Ji, daas was blessed to read some sakhis about some gursikhs. I won't go into the whole story as I don't totally remember it but the main taat (essence) of the sakhi was that the ardaas of a Rehitvaan, Amritdhari Gursikh is always heard. I just wanted to know if this was true. I used to take everything I heard about Sikhi as true (mostly I do because I have a lot of sharda for Guru Ji and Sikhi) and I personally believe the taat of the sakhi but I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to the truest of the truest paths and when I'm not always sure I know that Guru Ji resides in Saadhsangat and so he will clear any queries so forgive me Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji.

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Ardaas of a contemporary rehitvaan, Amritdhari Gursikh: "Bless me with lucrative and respectable employment; a sprawling, luxurious house; a high-powered and stylish car, and an attractive wife. That's all. Thanks."

So no dharmi ppl in kaum anymore? 

When I do my ardaas,  I  ask for Maharaj to reduce the anger and bitterness inside me, focus on the present to build a better future and be in chardikala to whatever challenges I may face.

I used to look at things are problems but with Maharaj's  kirpa I now look at these obstacles as challenges to overcome.  They become opportunities and after every success I become more chardikala. Chardikala makes you anti -fragile. 

I think aardas should be a time of gratitude also. I  now give dhanvaad to Maharaj as well. I have a lot to be greatful for. 

It's about the process. If you get a nice house,  great job etc - this a byproduct of the process. 

That's my opinion anyway. 

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Ardaas of a contemporary rehitvaan, Amritdhari Gursikh: "Bless me with lucrative and respectable employment; a sprawling, luxurious house; a high-powered and stylish car, and an attractive wife. That's all. Thanks."

VJKK VJKF

Veer Ji, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Waheguru would grant such an ardaas. Or would they? 

Vaheguru Ji.